Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,415 members, 7,836,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

5 Godly Ways To Enjoy Yourself As A Christian - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Godly Ways To Enjoy Yourself As A Christian (15183 Views)

10 Ways To Enjoy Christmas When You Are Broke / As A Christian, Is Court Wedding In Place Of Church Wedding Acceptable By God? / A Godly Christian Lady Doesn't Wear High Heels - Evangelist Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Godly Ways To Enjoy Yourself As A Christian by Paulo3ree(m): 10:24am On Sep 22, 2019
creolehunt:

Nothing wrong with those.

But, they are not necessarily 'enjoyment'.
They're ooh!!!
Great luxury on my own side, besides you could share your own views on it too
Re: 5 Godly Ways To Enjoy Yourself As A Christian by ivanG07(m): 10:27am On Sep 22, 2019
creolehunt:
The type of nonsense most of y'all write on Sunday mornings makes me cringe.

Rest
Eating food and
Exercise

These by your estimations, are ways of 'enjoying yourself'. Sunday's are specially reserved for pointless topics.
you are worldly and these advice is for the godly ones, take it or leave it for the godly ones.

1 Like

Re: 5 Godly Ways To Enjoy Yourself As A Christian by ivanG07(m): 10:35am On Sep 22, 2019
Righteousness89:
We can speak in tongues and miss heaven.

We can "win souls" and miss heaven.

We can see vision and miss heaven.

We can prophesy and still miss heaven.

We can cast out devil and miss heaven.

We can perform miracles and still miss heaven.

We can read the whole Bible and miss heaven.

We can attend all church services, fellowship activities and camp meetings and miss heaven.

We can have anointing and miss heaven.

We can have all spiritual gifts and miss heaven.

We can be rich, prosperous and wealthy and still miss heaven.

We can give and sow seeds and still miss heaven.

We can wield power and be influential and still miss heaven.

We can have a powerful voice to sing and miss heaven.

But we cannot LIVE A HOLY LIFE and miss heaven.

HOLINESS IS THE REAL DEAL!

*"Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the LORD your God." (Leviticus 20:7)*

*"O worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth." (Psalm 96:9)*

*"Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord." (Hebrews 12:14)*

Forwarding this is
Evangelism. Let us win a soul for Christ. Amen!

HAPPY SUNDAY
I may not know you or your age.but I like you to mentor me please.i need more of this to keep me stronger in Faith. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Godly Ways To Enjoy Yourself As A Christian by Righteousness89(m): 10:47am On Sep 22, 2019
ivanG07:
I may not know you or your age.but I like you to mentor me please.i need more of this to keep me stronger in Faith. Thanks.

You are Blessed My Brother.
You can click on my ID and see some of the messages Which by the Help of GOD we put out..
Re: 5 Godly Ways To Enjoy Yourself As A Christian by Harryase(m): 11:15am On Sep 22, 2019
This is beautiful... Although I think this is just a part of it all. All the same, great job OP.
Re: 5 Godly Ways To Enjoy Yourself As A Christian by DaddyMorenike: 11:36am On Sep 22, 2019
Abeg who knows when cashew is coming out? I miss that fruit.
Re: 5 Godly Ways To Enjoy Yourself As A Christian by nlPoster: 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
You can enjoy yourself through prayer.
Re: 5 Godly Ways To Enjoy Yourself As A Christian by JastSiryin(m): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
creolehunt:
The type of nonsense most of y'all write on Sunday mornings makes me cringe.

Rest
Eating food and
Exercise

These by your estimations, are ways of 'enjoying yourself'. Sunday's are specially reserved for pointless topics.
That "have a cold drink" really got me lol... It's no suprise many Christians don't feel like they're enjoying life when this is the best they can come up with.

1 Like

Re: 5 Godly Ways To Enjoy Yourself As A Christian by creamylicious(f): 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
abi sex iz not among of it for married pipu?
Re: 5 Godly Ways To Enjoy Yourself As A Christian by TundeKorede: 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
midnighter:
I agree with all except the alcohol..im not a drinker but I do not believe it is expressly forbidden

i need help with the music one...im almost addicted to music...

Please, send me mail on tundekorede16@gmail.com
Re: 5 Godly Ways To Enjoy Yourself As A Christian by TundeKorede: 12:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
And why not add SEX with your SPOUSE to the list? Or is that one forbidden too?

No, sir. I forgot it. It's good for sex to take place within the context of marriage.
Re: 5 Godly Ways To Enjoy Yourself As A Christian by jubrilELsudan: 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
PURE RRRRRUBISH!

IF DRINKING WAS BAD THEN WHY DID JESUS TURN WATER INTO WINE TO KEEP THE PARTYING AND ENJOYMENT GOINGS? WHY DOES COMMUNION WINE CONTAIN A LARGE PERCENTAGE OF ALCOHOL? I SPEAK IN REFERENCE TO THE ORIGINAL COMMUNION WINE AND NOT THE CHEAP NONESENSE THEY SERVE IN NIGERIAN CHURCHES.

IF CLUBBIN AND PARTYING WAS BAD THEN WHY DID JESUS GO PARTYING?

IF LISTENING TO WORDLY MUSIC WAS BAD THEN WHY DID JESUS LISTEN TO WORDLY MUSIC AT THE PARTIES HE WENT TO? OR WERE THEY SINGING CHRISTIAN MUSIC THERE?

IF HAVING MORE THAN ONE WIFE IS BAD, WHERE IN THE BIBLE DID JESUS PREACH THAT A CHRISTIAN MAN MUST ONLY MARRY ONE WIFE AND HAVE NO SIDE CHICKS?

IF HAVING AN ASHAWO AS A CLOSE FRIEND WAS BAD THEN WHY DID JESUS HAVE MARY MAGDALENE AS A CLOSE FRIEND?

Re: 5 Godly Ways To Enjoy Yourself As A Christian by softbuthard: 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ekakamba:
Nice one.
You should have used wine instead of soft drinks, then explain further.

I guess soft drinks encapsulate all drinks without alcohol

1 Like

Re: 5 Godly Ways To Enjoy Yourself As A Christian by Greatzeus(m): 1:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
TundeKorede:
Please, read and let me know your thought on it.
It was a great piece of writing,may God Almighty bless you,your work and dreams

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Godly Ways To Enjoy Yourself As A Christian by TundeKorede: 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
softbuthard:

I guess soft drinks encapsulate all drinks without alcohol

Yes, sir.
Re: 5 Godly Ways To Enjoy Yourself As A Christian by TundeKorede: 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
Greatzeus:

It was a great piece of writing,may God Almighty bless you,your work and dreams

Amen!
Re: 5 Godly Ways To Enjoy Yourself As A Christian by eodavids(m): 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2019

2 Likes

Re: 5 Godly Ways To Enjoy Yourself As A Christian by Stanbeto: 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nice one, Sir

1 Like

Re: 5 Godly Ways To Enjoy Yourself As A Christian by SOFTENGR: 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
Take some wine and be happy.
Psalms 104:15 "And wine that maketh glad the heart of man, and oil to make his face to shine, and bread which strengtheneth man’s heart." - KJV
Re: 5 Godly Ways To Enjoy Yourself As A Christian by TheStarsAlign: 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
midnighter:
I agree with all except the alcohol..im not a drinker but I do not believe it is expressly forbidden

i need help with the music one...im almost addicted to music...

After they had drinks at the wedding in Galilee, they became merry, in other words they came alive. What type of drink did you think they had? Besides, sweet drinks will only cause pile grin
Re: 5 Godly Ways To Enjoy Yourself As A Christian by midnighter(f): 11:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
TheStarsAlign:

After they had drinks at the wedding in Galilee, they became merry, in other words they came alive. What type of drink did you think they had? Besides, sweet drinks will only cause pile grin

Yes i dont really get pentecostal churches that ban alcohol because Jesus himself clearly drank wine..its weird right..

as for the sweet drinks...no comment lipsrsealed lol because i drink a lot of it cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophecies For Nigeria By Prophet Olaye George / Is The Obama 666 Bill For Real??? / 10 Bible Characters Of Great Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.