Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,750 members, 7,851,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

Please Help! My Laptop Refuse To Turn ON - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help! My Laptop Refuse To Turn ON (904 Views)

Please Help!!!! Laptop Refuse To Display / My Hp Laptop Refuse To On / Help! My Laptop Has Refuse To Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! My Laptop Refuse To Turn ON by Olarewajub: 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
I charged my laptop to 100% three days ago. As I attempted to use the pc today, it refused to turn ON. I plugged it to a power source and I discovered that the battery was totally drained. After charging for some minutes, the laptop still refused to boot up.

I removed the battery and plugged the charger but the problem still persist. After several attempts using this method (without the battery) the laptop turned ON but this method doesn't work all the time as it seems tricky.
Please what could be wrong with my PC.

PS. Before now, I usually experience battery discharge (when switch off) and periodic touchpad unresponsiveness.

Product: Lenovo
Re: Please Help! My Laptop Refuse To Turn ON by clintz(m): 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2019
Your battery is now bad due to overcharging. Just get a new battery pack
Re: Please Help! My Laptop Refuse To Turn ON by Teaveapoet(f): 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
Go to computer village na
Re: Please Help! My Laptop Refuse To Turn ON by Olarewajub: 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2019
Teaveapoet:
Go to computer village na

I do not reside in Lagos. Nevertheless, i will locate a repairer ASAP. Just want to have an idea of the problem.
Re: Please Help! My Laptop Refuse To Turn ON by Olarewajub: 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2019
clintz:
Your battery is now bad due to overcharging. Just get a new battery pack

But is the laptop not supposed to boot up normally when plugged directly without the battery?

There has been power outage in my location for the past four months. I charge the pc using generator.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Laptop Refuse To Turn ON by Teaveapoet(f): 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2019
Olarewajub:

I do not reside in Lagos. Nevertheless, i will locate a repairer ASAP. Just want to have an idea of the problem.

.okay. Alright

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Lenovo Computer So Ugly? / Under Desk Cable Management - Hanging Cables Give A Very Awkward Look / What are the SPECS to Look Out For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.