Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,434 members, 7,839,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

My Hp Laptop Refuse To On - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Hp Laptop Refuse To On (895 Views)

Please Help!!!! Laptop Refuse To Display / Please Help! My Laptop Refuse To Turn ON / Help My Hp 635 Not Turn On,caps Lock Blinks Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hp Laptop Refuse To On by kevin25(m): 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2019
Pls i need a solution to my laptop .. I on my hp laptop it shows hp then went off till now it refuse to on.. I took it to laptop repairer they said they cant find any fault what could be the problem?
Re: My Hp Laptop Refuse To On by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2019
kevin25:
Pls i need a soluation to my laptop .. I on my hp laptop it shows hp then went off till now it refuse to on.. I took it to laptop repairer they said they cant find any fault what could be the problem?
plug it to the power and put it on. It happened to me days ago
Re: My Hp Laptop Refuse To On by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2019
remove the battery and press the power button for 30s, insert the battery and power it on again.

does not work?

try to check the RAM to see if the RAM is faulty. remove the RAM and insert another working and compatible RAM of your system type, if you do that and it works it means the RAM is faulty.

does not work?

take it to the doctor.
Re: My Hp Laptop Refuse To On by kevin25(m): 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2019
The power botton light keeps oning and offing repeatedly... If i pess on botton it on, off , on again and off again repeatedly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hp Laptop Refuse To On by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
kevin25:
The power botton light keeps oning and offing repeatedly... If i pess on botton it on, off , on again and off again repeatedly
The ram is dead. Replace the ram and see.
Re: My Hp Laptop Refuse To On by udemzyudex(m): 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
Take your laptop to another competent engr.
Re: My Hp Laptop Refuse To On by kevin25(m): 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2019
How much is ram?
Re: My Hp Laptop Refuse To On by akindayo12(m): 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2019
kevin25:
Pls i need a solution to my laptop .. I on my hp laptop it shows hp then went off till now it refuse to on.. I took it to laptop repairer they said they cant find any fault what could be the problem?

its will cost 10k to fix it.

Re: My Hp Laptop Refuse To On by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2019
kevin25:
How much is ram?
I have 4Gb ram for sale just 5k
Re: My Hp Laptop Refuse To On by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
kevin25:
How much is ram?
There are different types of ram. Which type are you asking for?
Re: My Hp Laptop Refuse To On by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
There are different types of ram. Which type are you asking for?
Should be ddr3
Re: My Hp Laptop Refuse To On by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2019
Wish2Die:

Should be ddr3
2gb should be around 2k

(1) (Reply)

strat learning a Professional Web Design today / Latest MTN F.r.e.e. Browsing / Laptop Waiting To Be Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.