Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,695 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

Aaron Ramsey Scores On His Serie A Debut For Juventus - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aaron Ramsey Scores On His Serie A Debut For Juventus (14870 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) / Lukaku Scores On His Inter Milan Serie A Debut / Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aaron Ramsey Scores On His Serie A Debut For Juventus by Lurdjuni: 7:15am On Sep 22, 2019
mperornero:
Verona wey wan kill Juventus yesterday
but who win ode
Re: Aaron Ramsey Scores On His Serie A Debut For Juventus by chiblaze07(m): 7:18am On Sep 22, 2019
It's to early to celebrate na... Make we wait small make the league go far first. grin grin

Meanwhile, this may interest you.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, FOR SNAIL FARMERS AND THOSE INTERESTED IN SNAIL FARMING.

Filed under the category SNAIL FARMING BUSINESS: Read Everything about snail farming here

Have you been looking for a way to incubate your snail eggs so that you can hatch more snails for your snail farm?

Can I tell you something?

Hatching snail eggs is one of the easiest things to do in snail farming.

That’s why you don’t get to see many articles that give clarity to this topic.

They assume you should know how to hatch snail eggs by yourself without anyone teaching you.

In this article, I will take you through the entire process of setting up an incubator for snails eggs and also show you how to incubate snail eggs.

That’s not all!

I will also teach you how to care for the snail eggs while they are still in the incubator, and how you can track the hatching of new snails for business records.

At the end of this article, I have added a video that will show you practically everything you need to know about hatching snails eggs.

If you are ready, let’s dive right in!!

Read the full article - How to hatch snail eggs

Read other related articles on https://agro4africa.com

ogbiwa:
Wales midfielder Aaron Ramsey scored on his Serie A debut as champions Juventus came from behind to defeat Verona.

Ramsey, 28, made his first appearance as an 86th-minute substitute in the Champions League on Wednesday and saw his long-range shot deflected into the corner 31 minutes into his full debut.

Verona had taken a 20th-minute lead courtesy of Miguel Veloso's spectacular volley from outside the box.

But Cristiano Ronaldo completed the turnaround with a second-half penalty.

Returning veteran goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon produced an excellent save late on to secure the three points - the 41-year-old making his second debut for the hosts against the side against whom he played his previous Juventus game in May 2018.

Marash Kumbulla received a red card deep into injury time - Verona's third in four matches - as he brought down Blaise Matuidi, but Ronaldo's resulting free-kick struck the wall.

After the Italian champions disappointingly threw away a two-goal lead against Atletico Madrid on Wednesday, Veloso's early goal-of-the-season contender stunned the Turin crowd.

Moments before taking a surprise lead, a spirited Verona had missed a penalty after Merih Demiral brought down Samuel Di Carmine. Di Carmine struck the post from the spot-kick, before Darko Lazovic fired the rebound off the bar.

A fortunate deflection ensured a dream debut goal for Ramsey, who moved to Turin in the summer after his Arsenal deal expired, and just four minutes after the restart Ronaldo converted from the spot following Koray Gunter's clumsy challenge on Juan Cuadrado.

Ramsey received a warm reception as he was withdrawn by Maurizio Sarri on the hour mark - having becoming the first Welshman to score for Juventus since Ian Rush in 1988.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49783147

Re: Aaron Ramsey Scores On His Serie A Debut For Juventus by Jokerman(m): 7:29am On Sep 22, 2019
Sarri coaching tactics na wa... Too stiff

Italian football and conservativeness

Buh I hear say Barca win last night grin
Re: Aaron Ramsey Scores On His Serie A Debut For Juventus by toprealman: 7:32am On Sep 22, 2019
realestniggah:

It like someone jinx Sanchez.. Has he truly lost his form forever?
Emphasis should be on continuity. I will put my money on Sanchez any day. All the English debutants that scored I know, Sanchez I believe in.
Re: Aaron Ramsey Scores On His Serie A Debut For Juventus by Mryacks: 7:46am On Sep 22, 2019
munex007:
When you leave arsenal you shine better.

Arsenal is a social experiment designed to test how long people can endure pain and disappointments. wink

Sanchez and Welbeck are shining "better" too right? undecided
Re: Aaron Ramsey Scores On His Serie A Debut For Juventus by iPhoneRepairer: 8:01am On Sep 22, 2019
Good for him
Re: Aaron Ramsey Scores On His Serie A Debut For Juventus by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ramsey, a dead player at Arsenal?

I am not an Arsenal fan but your assertion has proven you don’t watch football.
Exwizaard:
be was a dead player at arsenal
Re: Aaron Ramsey Scores On His Serie A Debut For Juventus by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
It is very difficult to score in SerieA shocked
Re: Aaron Ramsey Scores On His Serie A Debut For Juventus by SamgoldBaba: 10:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
KINGEAGLE1:
I DONT UNDERSTAND,
It's called "The curse of Aaron Ramsey"
Re: Aaron Ramsey Scores On His Serie A Debut For Juventus by SamgoldBaba: 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
KINGEAGLE1:
I DONT UNDERSTAND,
Re: Aaron Ramsey Scores On His Serie A Debut For Juventus by SamgoldBaba: 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
KINGEAGLE1:
I DONT UNDERSTAND,
Re: Aaron Ramsey Scores On His Serie A Debut For Juventus by vislabraye(m): 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
Duplik8t77:
Great player. We at arsenal, miss him. They should have taken xhaka

Ramsey wasn't really appreciated at Arsenal. He gave us his best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chelsea Fan Jailed For Anti-Semitic Tweets Aimed At Spurs Supporters / Deontay wilder Vs Tyson fury 3am Nigerian time on super sport 1 dstv / Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.