Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,521 members, 7,843,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Nkechi Blessing Is The Snitch Who Caused War Between Toyin Abraham & Liz Anjorin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Is The Snitch Who Caused War Between Toyin Abraham & Liz Anjorin (1981 Views)

Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography / Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam / Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkechi Blessing Is The Snitch Who Caused War Between Toyin Abraham & Liz Anjorin by medua123: 7:21am On Sep 22, 2019
Facebook User, Rita Egwu has taken to Facbook to reveal that Actress Nkechi Blessing Snitched on Toyin Abraham,says Nkechi Blessing is the one giving all information out about Liz Anjorin. SleekGist Reports.

Recall that last week, Liz Anjorin had taken to her Instagram page to accuse Toyin Abraham of filing a report against her to Saudi authorities that she (Anjorin) was trafficking cocaine, which led to her being searched at the airport. Anjorin also alleged that Abraham often opened fake social media accounts to malign her colleagues online.

A Facebook User, Rita Egwu, through inside sources reveals that Nkechi Blessing Snitched on Toyin Abraham,says Nkechi Blessing is the one giving all information out about Liz Anjorin...

She wrote;

'True true eh! A small circle dont mean shit when you still have snakes in them. When Lizzy Anjorin said every information she had about Toyin, came from Toyin's circle , I didnt believe it. Sleekgist reports.

"She" carried the birth of the new baby on her head! She sold the asoebi for the naming! She organized the party shouting "you know I love you" to Toyin all through and now she is the snake in the ladder? I knew something was not right with all that famzing! I just couldn't trust her! My instincts are always spot on , I need to respect it more.

Anyway, na rat wey dey inside house dey tell rat wey dey outside where fish dey. I kuku no get circle. Work, church and home! Work, church and home! Work, church and home! It never fails! Nobody go call me for meeting say "Rita, talk wetin you tell me". Where you wan see me to tell sef? Hian!

Toyin don hear the gist. As I dey type "she" don delete ALL her posts for IG, when one blog decode the matter.

Unfolding story!

Nkechi Blessing Sunday has also deleted all her photos from Instagram, leaving it blank!! click to see more here

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/revealed-nkechi-blessing-is-the-alleged-snitch-who-caused-war-between-toyin-abraham-liz-anjorin/

Re: Nkechi Blessing Is The Snitch Who Caused War Between Toyin Abraham & Liz Anjorin by FamousMonk: 7:22am On Sep 22, 2019
Who is Nkechi?
Who is Rita?
Who is Toyin?

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Is The Snitch Who Caused War Between Toyin Abraham & Liz Anjorin by daddytime(m): 7:38am On Sep 22, 2019
Aschlocks
Re: Nkechi Blessing Is The Snitch Who Caused War Between Toyin Abraham & Liz Anjorin by itspzpics(m): 7:43am On Sep 22, 2019
Sshhhiiii
Re: Nkechi Blessing Is The Snitch Who Caused War Between Toyin Abraham & Liz Anjorin by Hashimyussufamao(m): 8:04am On Sep 22, 2019
On a sincere note, as a fan and lover of Lizzy Anjorin, I tongue-lashed her initially on this matter cos' she's a woman I respect alot and who I do not want to be involved in dirts like this-----however, having heard a little about the genesis of the issue, I think it's the right thing for you to be hard a little on a backslider whose deep wish on you is nothing but distraught.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Is The Snitch Who Caused War Between Toyin Abraham & Liz Anjorin by Hashimyussufamao(m): 8:04am On Sep 22, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Nkechi Blessing Is The Snitch Who Caused War Between Toyin Abraham & Liz Anjorin by donstan18: 8:26am On Sep 22, 2019
Only a fool will allow his/herself to be deceived into a fight.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Is The Snitch Who Caused War Between Toyin Abraham & Liz Anjorin by yeyeosoronga: 11:49am On Sep 22, 2019
This rita ewu is the rat we're talking about.
She also wants to trend with Nkechi. The jealousy is real.
Joblessness in high places, no go find work o
Re: Nkechi Blessing Is The Snitch Who Caused War Between Toyin Abraham & Liz Anjorin by yungsmart(m): 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
FamousMonk:
Who is Nkechi?
Who is Rita?
Who is Toyin?

Who are you?

Re: Nkechi Blessing Is The Snitch Who Caused War Between Toyin Abraham & Liz Anjorin by mrwonlasewonie: 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
The matter is getting more open small small

We're still watching grin

But Lizzy use style funny well well grin

Awani.lati inside CNN live grin

But really I initially thought the fight was abosi fight common with celebritiea when looking for more followers as fight is another way of attracting fans /followers to their page

They may be bff's indoors and be pretending to me worst enemies outside but from the look of things odanpe for real ni

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Identical Twins Celebrates Independence Day With Matching Outfits / Singer Qdot Gifts His Mom A House On Her Birthday (Photos) / Wahala! Reekado Banks Removed His Song Featuring Wizkid From His Album Tracklist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.