Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Police Padded Recruitment List With Unqualified Persons –PSC Commissioner - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Police Padded Recruitment List With Unqualified Persons –PSC Commissioner (15871 Views)

2024 Recruitment Of 30,000 Policemen Begins Nationwide On Monday – PSC / 2021 Delta State Technical College Recruitment List For CBT / Kaduna State Subeb Released First Batch Recruitment List And Appointment Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Padded Recruitment List With Unqualified Persons –PSC Commissioner by Mires: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
This isn't news. It's normal Nigerian style
Re: Police Padded Recruitment List With Unqualified Persons –PSC Commissioner by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
Islie:

https://punchng.com/police-padded-recruitment-list-with-unqualified-persons-psc-commissioner/

Yahoo yahoo country
Even police recruitment list is fake and them are looking for the original list

I am of the opinion that Nigeria is cursed permanently
Re: Police Padded Recruitment List With Unqualified Persons –PSC Commissioner by Klington: 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
next level of integrity
Re: Police Padded Recruitment List With Unqualified Persons –PSC Commissioner by General113: 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Everyone knows the the Police is a very corrupt entity especially in recruitment exercise. There is no level of illiteracy you won't find in constables. A gworo (kolanut) seller who knows nothing about nigeria will fill up vancant spaces all over the country.

The North have long maintained areas of strategic interest in the affairs of governance which helps in projecting their strength and sphere of influence. These areas include Oil&Gas, Security, CBN, Civil Service and Government.

Richdad
that is what has been killing the police, people like you that think they know what they are doing will not join. So what do u expect to see
Re: Police Padded Recruitment List With Unqualified Persons –PSC Commissioner by midnighter(f): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
Lol with the way they used to abuse us daily, tell us something we dont know.
Re: Police Padded Recruitment List With Unqualified Persons –PSC Commissioner by airminem(f): 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
Like its a new thing in the nigeria system. Aso rock is padded, army is padded, navy is padded, airforce also padded. What more again? Even the presidency is over padded with nepotism sef. Even person sef dey wear pad for that villa. Wetin i sabi sef
Re: Police Padded Recruitment List With Unqualified Persons –PSC Commissioner by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
Re: Police Padded Recruitment List With Unqualified Persons –PSC Commissioner by kachdviruz(m): 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
Last last the special list will be included. All dat one na for sure.This is 9ja
Re: Police Padded Recruitment List With Unqualified Persons –PSC Commissioner by Jaqenhghar: 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
Why is this news
Re: Police Padded Recruitment List With Unqualified Persons –PSC Commissioner by Hausaman(m): 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Everyone knows the the Police is a very corrupt entity especially in recruitment exercise. There is no level of illiteracy you won't find in constables. A gworo (kolanut) seller who knows nothing about nigeria will fill up vancant spaces all over the country.

The North have long maintained areas of strategic interest in the affairs of governance which helps in projecting their strength and sphere of influence. These areas include Oil&Gas, Security, CBN, Civil Service and Government.

Richdad
Guy man, whats your gain in spreading falsehood ?. What of the ogogoro ( hot gin) drinking southern illiterates, who use fake CV to secure employment at the detriments of other hardworking Nigerians ?
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Police Padded Recruitment List With Unqualified Persons –PSC Commissioner by 24kmagic: 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
igwedubai2:
Very good development. But I think say people no like the job. So, tell me y are people strongly for the job again.

You de mind Nigerians?

They are one thing online and another thing offline
Re: Police Padded Recruitment List With Unqualified Persons –PSC Commissioner by seangy4konji: 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
They are the problem of the society.

Police ,sars=armed robbers.extortionist,kidnappers,illegal arrest and vadalisation of properties,abuse of power,invasion of privacy,bribery and corruption,judicial killings,acidrntal discharge,false representation,drunks,rapist and so on and forth.

They are a menace to the society. Killed more Nigerian citizens than Ebola,thyphoid,malaria,HIV aids,shyphilis l,gonorhea.

They are cancer to our society.
Re: Police Padded Recruitment List With Unqualified Persons –PSC Commissioner by islandmoon: 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
that is accidental discharge waiting to happen, more stray bullet on the way, guide us oh Lord!
Re: Police Padded Recruitment List With Unqualified Persons –PSC Commissioner by 24kmagic: 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
If you ever believe that they will cancel that list, then you're on a long thing.

This is nigeria.

What goes up doesn't always come down

1 Like

Re: Police Padded Recruitment List With Unqualified Persons –PSC Commissioner by midnighter(f): 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hausaman:

Guy man, whats your gain in spreading falsehood ?. What of the ogogoro ( hot gin) drinking southern illiterates, who use fake CV to secure employment at the detriments of other hardworking Nigerians ?
God bless Nigeria.

You cant compare northern and southern illiteracy rates, especially when it comes to sadistic, psychopathic police men who are posted to other areas and have a poor grasp of English. thats just the truth
Re: Police Padded Recruitment List With Unqualified Persons –PSC Commissioner by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
grin

Musa have seen everything for gate
Re: Police Padded Recruitment List With Unqualified Persons –PSC Commissioner by gambudu: 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
Federal government should also re-visit NIGERIAN PORT AUTHORITY (NPA) recruitment that was conducted last year. They didn't release any list to the public but went ahead to shortlist candidates who didn't participate in the exams or interviews. It's according to law that before you can apply for any federal government job as a graduate, u must have an nysc or exemption cert, I wonder how serving corps member who just finished their youth service in july 2019 got enlisted into a recruitment that began in 2018. This is corruption of the highest order.
I am typing this message as a current Contract staff of their ICT department. It pains so much to see even serving youth corpers who served under your nose coming to take the jobs just because of their connections.
Less I forget the Federal Character Commission is just there waiting to get their share of slots. That's all they do

1 Like

Re: Police Padded Recruitment List With Unqualified Persons –PSC Commissioner by Sonsly041(m): 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
Re: Police Padded Recruitment List With Unqualified Persons –PSC Commissioner by Femijohn198: 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nigeria police can never change till Jesus come..
Re: Police Padded Recruitment List With Unqualified Persons –PSC Commissioner by Afiahomes(m): 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
Oga must put him own people there before the list can be valid grin grin
Re: Police Padded Recruitment List With Unqualified Persons –PSC Commissioner by devlishGINGER(m): 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
This happened to me during FRSC RECRUITMENT held early this year ... It's life I guess
Re: Police Padded Recruitment List With Unqualified Persons –PSC Commissioner by Chukwurah003: 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
JamiuKabir:
very kworupt administration.

Fellow Nigerians, please what CHANGE has these sets of rogues brought since 2015?

Absolutely nothing, but increase in kworuption, nepotism and other known evil practices of PDP but now in higher proportion.

They are angry they don’t have acces to Nigeria’s treasury again. Una go vex tire. Yeye party.
Re: Police Padded Recruitment List With Unqualified Persons –PSC Commissioner by JamiuKabir: 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:

They are angry they don’t have acces to Nigeria’s treasury again. Una go vex tire. Yeye party.

get behind me...
Re: Police Padded Recruitment List With Unqualified Persons –PSC Commissioner by nasirujj(m): 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
Those ones can't collect N20 abi.
Re: Police Padded Recruitment List With Unqualified Persons –PSC Commissioner by samuel900(m): 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
Those of u typing rubbish here....this people were wailing cos the man didn't allow them to do their selfish evil interest.
Re: Police Padded Recruitment List With Unqualified Persons –PSC Commissioner by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
To transform Nigeria, fix the Police and Judiciary. What you will have is a brand new Nigeria that thrives on all fronts.

The government needs to overhaul the police by disengaging majority of its personnel who are almost stark illiterates. These set of policemen and women are not trainable as they are incapable of making use of or tasking their brains. It reflects in the ways they carry out their duties and conduct themselves while on it. These people should be paid off by the government.

The minimum academic requirements for
recruitment into the police force (should be Police service in actual sense) should be OND with minimum of 5 credits ,including English and Mathematics in Ordinary O Level. There are so many unlettered people in the Nigerian Police force, Nigeria can't progress this way.

Everything cannot be certificate less for crying out loud !
Re: Police Padded Recruitment List With Unqualified Persons –PSC Commissioner by lordsterlin(m): 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
Islie:

https://punchng.com/police-padded-recruitment-list-with-unqualified-persons-psc-commissioner/

I know of a guy in Rivers state who didn't go for the screening but got invited for medicals whereas his friend who participated in all the processes was excluded
Re: Police Padded Recruitment List With Unqualified Persons –PSC Commissioner by olaniyilukman(m): 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
This Kangaroo recruitment is not new in Nigeria, I suffered similar fate as far as 2011. I passed the examination and it is time to go for training and they deliberate delayed our training, but to my horror, some names was replaced in which my name was affected as well...
Re: Police Padded Recruitment List With Unqualified Persons –PSC Commissioner by olaniyilukman(m): 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
olaniyilukman:
This Kangaroo recruitment is not new in Nigeria. I suffered similar fate as far back as 2011, I passed the examination and it is time to go for training and they deliberate delayed our training, but to my horror, some names was replaced in which my name was affected as well...
Re: Police Padded Recruitment List With Unqualified Persons –PSC Commissioner by Edyice: 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
Bubu NEXT LEVEL THINGS

We will show them that we are born to control grin

Lifeless dullard speaking

Re: Police Padded Recruitment List With Unqualified Persons –PSC Commissioner by Sam0(m): 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nigeria has only done only one pure recruitment and its the Npower program. Any other na who know who.
Re: Police Padded Recruitment List With Unqualified Persons –PSC Commissioner by Edyice: 11:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
davodyguy:
What do you expect from Hausa?
Born to rule and they want their illiterate people close to power at all times

[/color] the thing just tire me
Hausas will never let other tribes rest
They always want to take charge , be in control shocked
Which kind lifeless people be this self ( I BLAME LORD LUGARD FOR THIS) [color=#006600]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N-power Is Not A Free Money, N-power Is Serious Business / Workforce Outsource Massive Job Recruitment / Expatriate Policy: Employ Nigerians Or Face Sanctions, FG Tells Firms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.