Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Funke Akindele- Invest In Real Estate, Amen Estate Phase 2 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Funke Akindele- Invest In Real Estate, Amen Estate Phase 2 (1043 Views)

Plots Of Land In An Estate In Eleko Beside Amen Estate And Facing The Express / Invest In Amen Estate, Home To Popular Actress Funke Akindele / With 150K Monthly You Can Own A Plot At Cedarwood Estate Phase 1,before Eleko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele- Invest In Real Estate, Amen Estate Phase 2 by Oyedepopeter(m): 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
Funke Akindele- This is my house/land in Amen Estate.

A popular Nigeria actress, Funke Akindele Makes it known through an advert in Amen Estate that she has a house in Amen estate phase 1 where she lives right now and where she shot some of her short video on scene one films production.

She also said that she has a landed property in Amen estate phase 2 and therefore urges people to invest in landed property in Amen Estate phase 2 for high return on Investment.

She also pointed to a popular Nigeria comedian, Akporoko, that he also owns a land in Amen Estate.

What are you waiting for?? Grab your own piece of land in Amen Estate phase 2.

Let me show you the way out. I can help you invest you invest in Amen Estate phase2 which share boundary with Dangote Refinery, Lekki Free Trade Zone and Lekki Sea Port.

Amen Estate is located in Ibeju Lekki, less than 10 minutes drive from Dangote Refinery. It has a title of Certificate of Occupancy (C of O). It goes for 15M per plot. Payment can be spread up 6 to 12 month. What are you waiting for

For more details, you can chat me up or click the video link to learn more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn53TfcpB3M

#realestateinvestment #realestatetips #realestatemarketing #realestateinvestors #ibejulekki #dangoterefinery #amenestate #jenifer # #seaport #amenestatephase1 #amenestatephase1

(1) (Reply)

Proof Of Residence Document Issue / Is Mbaforex Trading And Investment A Scam ? / Nft Marketplace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.