Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,135 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Is Mbaforex Trading And Investment A Scam ? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Mbaforex Trading And Investment A Scam ? (1040 Views)

Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam / Has MBA Trading And Capital Crashed? / Сitizenship By Investment: A Safe Haven For Nigerian Investors & Their Families (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Mbaforex Trading And Investment A Scam ? by PASCALSILVA(m): 8:46am On Aug 07, 2020
Goodday my fellow nairalanders, sometime last week someone close to me introduced me to mba forex and trading investment company, she said a lot of things about them but I know that nairalanders are family and will help lot verifying how trusted they are . Thanks and please I want to invest that's why am afraid

Re: Is Mbaforex Trading And Investment A Scam ? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:02am On Aug 07, 2020
PASCALSILVA:
Goodday my fellow nairalanders, sometime last week someone close to me introduced me to mba forex and trading investment company, she said a lot of things about them but I know that nairalanders are family and will help lot verifying how trusted they are . Thanks and please I want to invest that's why am afraid

Run

3 Likes

Re: Is Mbaforex Trading And Investment A Scam ? by defmostly: 9:16am On Aug 07, 2020
PASCALSILVA:

No its not fake. It is genuine.
Im a beneficiary....

1 Like

Re: Is Mbaforex Trading And Investment A Scam ? by JoshOxborn: 9:25am On Aug 07, 2020
There's a thread about it. Go there and read from page 1
Re: Is Mbaforex Trading And Investment A Scam ? by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:47am On Aug 07, 2020
PASCALSILVA:

Don't invest.
Your "afraid" is already speaking to you.
Listen to it.
Re: Is Mbaforex Trading And Investment A Scam ? by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:48am On Aug 07, 2020
defmostly:

Im a beneficiary....

Don't force people like that guy into anything
Let him make his own decisions

1 Like

Re: Is Mbaforex Trading And Investment A Scam ? by Fxmanager(m): 11:10am On Aug 07, 2020
PASCALSILVA:
Go through the posts in the thread below to be able to detect and avoid a scam/ponzi scheme.

https://www.nairaland.com/5486596/ponzi-scam-fraud-schemes-fronting
Re: Is Mbaforex Trading And Investment A Scam ? by obilokechukwu(m): 11:22am On Aug 07, 2020
run for your moneys

Re: Is Mbaforex Trading And Investment A Scam ? by PASCALSILVA(m): 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
defmostly:

Im a beneficiary....
let me have ur number
Re: Is Mbaforex Trading And Investment A Scam ? by SmartPolician: 8:19am On Aug 08, 2020
PASCALSILVA:

This company has been discussed extensively on Nairaland

Search the previous thread and learn
Re: Is Mbaforex Trading And Investment A Scam ? by Spray(m): 9:01am On Aug 08, 2020
they are 100% real. I invested 6 figures with them since February this year, and I'm still being paid
Re: Is Mbaforex Trading And Investment A Scam ? by Pgltm: 9:49am On Aug 08, 2020
Don't invest, we all can't be rich

2 Likes

Re: Is Mbaforex Trading And Investment A Scam ? by defmostly: 11:54am On Aug 08, 2020
PASCALSILVA:
let me have ur number

Send yours I ll give you a buzz back.

FYI, You can invest online ir go to their ikeja office, google their address...Very transparent company...
Re: Is Mbaforex Trading And Investment A Scam ? by PASCALSILVA(m): 8:11am On Aug 13, 2020
defmostly:

Send yours I ll give you a buzz back.

FYI, You can invest online ir go to their ikeja office, google their address...Very transparent company...
08140267804 pls give me a call

(1) (Reply)

a / Polygon (MATIC) Or Cardano (ADA) ? Which Altcoin Can Rally Hard In Coming Days? / Can I Still Receive Bonus After Selling My FBN Shares?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.