Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,511 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) (50067 Views)

Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) / Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix / Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
A young man butchered his mother with a machete and ran into the bush on
Sunday morning 22nd September in Agbura community, Bayelsa State.

The victim who was already dressed and was ready for church service when the incident happened was taken unaware according to reports. The said young man is reported to be having mental challenges.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/09/man-butchers-his-mother-in-bayelsaruns.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by Sunofgod(m): 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
Chai!

Wickedness!
Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by jkendy(m): 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
Why keep a mentally unstable lunatic fringe at home instead of sending him to where he belongs
Now see the consequences of their collective mistakes.
But, a second thought, why would a 'mad man' run from a scene of a crime after committing it if he's not fit in mind to realize what he did to be against the laws of the land
Truly, many are mad but few are roaming the streets

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by madridguy(m): 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
Subhanalah.... I'm sure the young man is sick upstair.

R.I.P MAMA

8 Likes

Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by cenaman(m): 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
gather here if u believe ur mother won't fall a victim to such brutality.

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by MetaPhysical: 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
Rip to the mother!

Whats his name?
Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by cenaman(m): 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
ceeroh:
Customer Service Reps needed in a catering Services Outfit (Female).

Duties:
Attending to clients that come to make enquiries and bookings for events etc..
Remuneration: Very attractive plus accommodation. 

Qualification: OND Minimum. 

Interested candidates should contact the numbers on my signature.

You are madder than the murderer if ur advert is only ur concern.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by StillX10(m): 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
What a wicked world, even if there's a spell on me I can't do that to my own mother

1 Like

Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by Jacqueline22(f): 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
ceeroh:

Duties:

Please show some respect

12 Likes

Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by StrikeBack(m): 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
I'm just fed up of news like this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by ucee64(m): 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by mejai(m): 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
WTF with bayelsa?

1 Like

Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by betterpikinn: 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
omo ofo

dey shu cook her for him to eat nau
Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by Jordanbelfort07: 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
B
Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
This ona na confirm butcher
Na men dey run am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
Inside life

1 Like

Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
Mama could have used postinor 2 after 24hrs of intercourse or levonogestrel after 7 wks of intercourse. Now see. This thing shouldn't have been allowed to live.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by Zubydeangelo(m): 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
jkendy:
Why keep a mentally unstable lunatic fringe at home instead of sending him to where he belongs
Now see the consequences of their collective mistakes.
But, a second thought, why would a 'mad man' run from a scene of a crime after committing it if he's not fit in mind to realize what he did to be against the laws of the land
Truly, many are mad but few are roaming the streets
Where them for carry am go? Do we have such places here?

1 Like

Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by serverconnect(m): 8:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
Mental or kolo guy
Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by Apelex(m): 8:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
This happened very close to my house.
It was quite a sad story.

The Guy is mentally unstable and a Cultist.
The woman died in the hospital.
She is a nurse who runs a pharmacy. A widow for that matter.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
ceeroh:

Duties:

You are truly foolish for posting this here. You dont know where the advertisement board on nl is shey?

Carry your nonsense fake scam ad outta here.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by AroleOduduwa2: 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
He should be admitted into the nearest mental facility, no sane person would do this to their mom.
Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by AlphLukau: 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
That woman still dey alive oooo

next now dem go carry her go mortuary
Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by wale0911: 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
He had a mother he couldn't appreciate. Now that he has killed her, he will be haunted till his last days. His life has only gotten worse. Pathetic lunatic.

2 Likes

Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by fredoooooo: 8:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
Odiegwu shocked
Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by Ooye12: 8:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
Too much blood is getting much in dis country, that is the reason things aren’t going fine

3 Likes

Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by midnighter(f): 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
undiagnosed psychiatric patient. FG should begin to train community mental health workers..imagine the poor woman died on her way to church...
Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by tunjilee003: 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
there is More to this,he might be mentally deranged
Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by Sunnycliff(m): 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
This is gory! Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by Hausaman(m): 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
Na dem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by Rapmoney(m): 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
ceeroh:

Duties:

I suspect you are a ritualist! For some days, you've been posting this scam advert. How come you are so interested in employing people when you have relatives who you can empower?

I pity people who will fall for this your job scam!

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out / Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) / Lady Begs After She Was Caught Stealing From A Fabric Store In Lagos (Video, Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.