Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) (50220 Views)

Pregnant Woman’s Lifeless Body Found In Imo Bush (Graphic) / 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) / Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by DarlingEmojist(m): 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
Bayelsa People wetin dey do you people sef?

Shebi na just 30minutes ago that one man commited suicide because of BetNaija ticket

Now see wetin this one do again?
Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2019
from the numerous sad news I read on NL front page everyday, I sometimes find myself thinking that maybe some evil Spirits are on the loose possessing some people to indulge in some unspeakable evil acts.

cos, I can't even imagine how people just do some unimaginable things.

Murder,
suicide,
killing,
robbery,
rape,
fight,
chaos, etc.

see how a human being was butchered like a cow!

God, pls, we need your intervention in this country ASAP, very very urgent.

1 Like

Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by Femijohn198: 8:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
This kind of piking there 4 don abortAm tey tey..curse don't followAm already.
Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by AkhereOkaka(m): 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
zoba88:
A young man butchered his mother with a machete and ran into the bush on
Sunday morning 22nd September in Agbura community, Bayelsa State.

The victim who was already dressed and was ready for church service when the incident happened was taken unaware according to reports. The said young man is reported to be having mental challenges.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/09/man-butchers-his-mother-in-bayelsaruns.html?m=1
This is a despicable act, may God not allow us give birth to child that will take our life Amen

1 Like

Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
Devil has a lot to learn from this MAN.
And I learnt his MOTHER was already prepared for CHRUCH SERVICE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by Princerichi0(m): 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hell must be empty to have these devils in our midst
Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by MetaPhysical: 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
Apelex:
This happened very close to my house.
It was quite a sad story.

The Guy is mentally unstable and a Cultist.
The woman died in the hospital.
She is a nurse who runs a pharmacy. A widow for that matter.

Ok. Its getting clearer now.

Machette+pharmacy+flee....

The puzzle is taking shape. Whats her name or the son name?
Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by MetaPhysical: 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
AkhereOkaka:

This is a despicable act, may God not allow us give birth to child that will take our life Amen

Amen!
Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by magzey: 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ooye12:
Too much blood is getting much in dis country, that is the reason things aren’t going fine
Turn to God and stop insulting your leaders is the only way. undecided undecided
Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by Respect55(m): 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
ceeroh:
Customer Service Reps needed in a catering Services Outfit (Female).

Duties:
Attending to clients that come to make enquiries and bookings for events etc..
Remuneration: Very attractive plus accommodation. 

Qualification: OND Minimum. 

Interested candidates should contact the numbers on my signature.

You are an excuse to humanity

1 Like

Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by Notatribalist(m): 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
ceeroh:
Customer Service Reps needed in a catering Services Outfit (Female).

Duties:
Attending to clients that come to make enquiries and bookings for events etc..
Remuneration: Very attractive plus accommodation. 

Qualification: OND Minimum. 

Interested candidates should contact the numbers on my signature.

on a trend like this? Don't invite evil to yourself
Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by joegab: 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
It is of need to have children you can not trained in the way and fear of God. The same thing that happened to Eli in the Bible is what is happening to some parents nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2019
Rapmoney:
I suspect you are a ritualist! For some days, you've been posting this scam advert. How come you are so interested in employing people when you have relatives who you can empower?

I pity people who will fall for this your job scam!
From the look of things, he is a ritualist.

1 Like

Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by akpunda86: 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
jkendy:
Why keep a mentally unstable lunatic fringe at home instead of sending him to where he belongs
Now see the consequences of their collective mistakes.
But, a second thought, why would a 'mad man' run from a scene of a crime after committing it if he's not fit in mind to realize what he did to be against the laws of the land
Truly, many are mad but few are roaming the streets

Bros tire me ohh. At uga junction in onitsha hez a mad man but as was crossing the expressway he looked left and right and crossed the road and as a vehicle sped on the mad man ran.i paused on the bridge and pondered

Secondly, in enugu there is this mad man at otigba busstop.lives at the bustop.he takes his bath whenever it rains.sane people take shelter but he comes out.

To me madness and saness me i no understand cos some sane ppl dey mad
Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
Kalixx:

You are truly foolish for posting this here. You dont know where the advertisement board on nl is shey?

Carry your nonsense fake scam ad outta here.

bros, i don think wetin i go tell that odelicious human...

abi him no get mama ni?

d guy wicked shaa.. all the apc suffer mumu never do

1 Like

Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by D1zion: 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
Mental problem yet he knew what he did was bad & ran away.

1 Like

Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by Kapeter(m): 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
Look at the criminals we are forced to live with. Before you know now, he'll migrate to blessed Oodua region in search for greener pasture and start disturbin our peace. Useless criminals from ss.

2 Likes

Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by Rolly22(m): 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
midnighter:
undiagnosed psychiatric patient. FG should begin to train community mental health workers..imagine the poor woman died on her way to church...

The way you people call FG as if we have any.
Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by SamOyovwi: 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
Mentally unstable and also a cultist. Na wah o
Apelex:
This happened very close to my house.
It was quite a sad story.

The Guy is mentally unstable and a Cultist.
The woman died in the hospital.
She is a nurse who runs a pharmacy. A widow for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by LegalOpinion: 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
StillX10:
What a wicked world, even if there's a spell on me I can't do that to my own mother

Nobody does that with clear eyes. That is why they call it mental imbalance

1 Like

Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by babtoundey(m): 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
Of the things I fear and can't stand being around mentally ill people tops the list.

It's just unfortunately that a woman should be killed be the one she brought to life. And in this gruesome way too...

RIP to the woman.
Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by ctleurocollege: 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2019
If he's truly mental he won't be on the run, how can a mental person be hiding

1 Like

Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:46am On Sep 23, 2019
Nonsense talk, u killed ur own mother and still have sense to run into the bush. They have to arrest him n kill him too
Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 23, 2019
LegalOpinion:

Nobody does that with clear eyes. That is why they call it mental imbalance
Na lie trash.... What told him to run into the bush n hide
Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by renewable1(m): 8:07am On Sep 23, 2019
What is this world turning into?

Do you need a 1kva complete solar power system to power your TV, decoder, Dan, sound system and bulbs for 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by favy19(f): 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
hmmm balyesa again? but y keeping a mentally deranged fellow in de house y not psycharitic home?
Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by Reeberry: 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
Jacqueline22:

Please show some respect
What is please doing in your comment? Someone that should have insulted sense into him to receive sense.
Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by MetalJigsaw(m): 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
Kalixx:

You are truly foolish for posting this here. You dont know where the advertisement board on nl is shey?

Carry your nonsense fake scam ad outta here.
even if it's not fake he's foolish

1 Like

Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by chido1456: 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
you see?? this is reason why i condem an idea of child adoptation...
Re: Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) by pakingzzzzz(m): 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
This is graphic!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics / Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.