Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Suspected UNIMAID Students Posed As Boko Haram Members To Rob Students (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected UNIMAID Students Posed As Boko Haram Members To Rob Students (video) (22787 Views)

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys / Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k / Hoodlums Take Over LASU Axis, Attack & Rob Students At Will (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected UNIMAID Students Posed As Boko Haram Members To Rob Students (video) by stamapro(m): 8:48am On Sep 23, 2019
Hmm, boko Haram, highest form of cultism. In the university
Re: Suspected UNIMAID Students Posed As Boko Haram Members To Rob Students (video) by silent10(m): 8:48am On Sep 23, 2019
Spar7tan:
So BH is now role models to some guys? undecided
Which kind role model They want to instigate fear on their victims
Re: Suspected UNIMAID Students Posed As Boko Haram Members To Rob Students (video) by mu2sa2: 8:49am On Sep 23, 2019
Rabbi Nnamsi Kanu must hear this.
Re: Suspected UNIMAID Students Posed As Boko Haram Members To Rob Students (video) by mu2sa2: 8:49am On Sep 23, 2019
Rabbi Nnamdi Kanu must hear this. Very "ingenious" guys - fit for ipob secret service.
Re: Suspected UNIMAID Students Posed As Boko Haram Members To Rob Students (video) by WalkerMichael(m): 8:53am On Sep 23, 2019
See as them just de share slap anyhow for background. Those students don enter one chance for army hand
Re: Suspected UNIMAID Students Posed As Boko Haram Members To Rob Students (video) by ZombieTAMER: 8:54am On Sep 23, 2019
Spar7tan:
So BH is now role models to some guys? undecided

Even in Aso rock
Re: Suspected UNIMAID Students Posed As Boko Haram Members To Rob Students (video) by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 23, 2019
silent10:

Which kind role model They want to instigate fear on their victims

"Instill" would be more appropriate next time, man. C'mon. Instigate doesn't quite fit in sad
Re: Suspected UNIMAID Students Posed As Boko Haram Members To Rob Students (video) by kenny160: 9:00am On Sep 23, 2019
They don surfer
Re: Suspected UNIMAID Students Posed As Boko Haram Members To Rob Students (video) by Insectkiller: 9:05am On Sep 23, 2019
I pledge to Naija my kontiri..

Naija will always take advantage of wrong things...
Re: Suspected UNIMAID Students Posed As Boko Haram Members To Rob Students (video) by enemachris(m): 9:08am On Sep 23, 2019
Is that gun sound am hearing from the background or slap grin grin
Re: Suspected UNIMAID Students Posed As Boko Haram Members To Rob Students (video) by Noah2gud(m): 9:09am On Sep 23, 2019
Bad student
Re: Suspected UNIMAID Students Posed As Boko Haram Members To Rob Students (video) by 2best(m): 9:22am On Sep 23, 2019
No guns?
Re: Suspected UNIMAID Students Posed As Boko Haram Members To Rob Students (video) by HBB1(m): 9:23am On Sep 23, 2019
004gist:
Is better they claim to be bokoharam oh.. So that they will release them on time under repentant bokoharam program. grin cheesy

If they call themselves rubbers they will end up in the barracks and finally in police cell and will take time to bail self.

So better say we are bokoharam and await mercy from above

You know armed robbery is punishable by death?

Except they have 'long leg' they might be executed by the Army ( Boko haram or not).

If you know you know.
Re: Suspected UNIMAID Students Posed As Boko Haram Members To Rob Students (video) by Gracesofar(m): 9:32am On Sep 23, 2019
Oboy arm of malice.. The last time I heard sweet sounds like the background music is 2 years ago. Lance corporal charging thru clowns rank. Oboy I wasn't a shayii pot back then grin grin cheesy tongue tongue tongue wink wink.

The sound is just sweetening me and bringing back memories.

1 Like

Re: Suspected UNIMAID Students Posed As Boko Haram Members To Rob Students (video) by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 23, 2019
supremenews:
Suspected male students of the University of Maiduguri who allegedly pose as Boko Haram members to attack their fellow students and steal from them have been apprehended by men of the Nigerian Army.

A video making the rounds on social media shows some military officers with the apprehended ''students''.

In the video, a senior military officer told reporters who were present while the criminals were being paraded that

Recall that on September 15th, soldiers repelled an attack on University of Maiduguri by some men believed to be Boko Haram members. The senior military officer in the trending video believes the suspected Boko Haram members might be students of the school who hid under the cover of Boko Haram to perpetuate their evil act.

The Nigerian Army is yet to comment on this recent development.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN1kvOVj1_8

Watch the trending video below; https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/09/suspected-unimaid-students-posed-as.html

Na expensive joke dem play so, they don buy market, see as slap dey fall like rain
Re: Suspected UNIMAID Students Posed As Boko Haram Members To Rob Students (video) by Xkalaban(m): 9:45am On Sep 23, 2019
They're undergoing what we call "Beta Mending" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Suspected UNIMAID Students Posed As Boko Haram Members To Rob Students (video) by vicbry007(m): 9:50am On Sep 23, 2019
No be slow be that self na half course massaging
Re: Suspected UNIMAID Students Posed As Boko Haram Members To Rob Students (video) by omenka(m): 9:54am On Sep 23, 2019
Mynd44:
Are those slaps I hear in the background?

These ones have bought market
Mustapha must be a very wicked man. I hear someone saying *hey Mustapha e don do*. grin
Re: Suspected UNIMAID Students Posed As Boko Haram Members To Rob Students (video) by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 23, 2019
Lol everybody wan be boko haram. Gone are the days when men de copy soldiers to run shxt. Now na Almighty boko. Lol naija
Re: Suspected UNIMAID Students Posed As Boko Haram Members To Rob Students (video) by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:05am On Sep 23, 2019
Mynd44:

grin grin grin grin grin

God punish you for crying grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected UNIMAID Students Posed As Boko Haram Members To Rob Students (video) by kuuljay(m): 10:16am On Sep 23, 2019
What is that kpriik! Kpriiik!! Kpriiiik!!!! Am hearing in the back ground? No be slaps be that?

1 Like

Re: Suspected UNIMAID Students Posed As Boko Haram Members To Rob Students (video) by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 23, 2019
Mynd44:

1 Share

Re: Suspected UNIMAID Students Posed As Boko Haram Members To Rob Students (video) by Burruchaga71(m): 10:29am On Sep 23, 2019
They should be treated as Boko boys.
Re: Suspected UNIMAID Students Posed As Boko Haram Members To Rob Students (video) by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 23, 2019
They are Boko harams.
Re: Suspected UNIMAID Students Posed As Boko Haram Members To Rob Students (video) by seanjy4konji: 10:51am On Sep 23, 2019
mustapha just deh dish out slaps...as it deh hot...

dem gats beg am..

some go don deaf like dat...u deh rob for maiduguri

ps..for say na inside bush like chibok or gboza...we no go see dis video..kill dem roll them for shallow grave one time.

1 Like

Re: Suspected UNIMAID Students Posed As Boko Haram Members To Rob Students (video) by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 23, 2019
Lol...I can understand why Mustapha dem dey unleash the slaps.

Army called out to Unimaid, thinking that it is Boko, only to find na case of petty crime....

No wonder Mustie is angry...him come dey expect 'akson'...only to find some 'small boy criminals', university student's self.

Rustication loading....
Re: Suspected UNIMAID Students Posed As Boko Haram Members To Rob Students (video) by edward1984(m): 11:26am On Sep 23, 2019
Mynd44:

grin grin my brother, those slaps will reset their brain or kill their brain cells
Re: Suspected UNIMAID Students Posed As Boko Haram Members To Rob Students (video) by Colb461: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2019
If truly dey were response for students running on the 15th that made students ran for their life as if they were ruuning for marathon.. they deserve to be wasted i swear..
supremenews:
Suspected male students of the University of Maiduguri who allegedly pose as Boko Haram members to attack their fellow students and steal from them have been apprehended by men of the Nigerian Army.

A video making the rounds on social media shows some military officers with the apprehended ''students''.

In the video, a senior military officer told reporters who were present while the criminals were being paraded that

Recall that on September 15th, soldiers repelled an attack on University of Maiduguri by some men believed to be Boko Haram members. The senior military officer in the trending video believes the suspected Boko Haram members might be students of the school who hid under the cover of Boko Haram to perpetuate their evil act.

The Nigerian Army is yet to comment on this recent development.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN1kvOVj1_8

Watch the trending video below; https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/09/suspected-unimaid-students-posed-as.html

Re: Suspected UNIMAID Students Posed As Boko Haram Members To Rob Students (video) by Colb461: 11:32am On Sep 23, 2019
Abeg see morphy face abeg u go think say na him holy pass bt so na watin him dey into be this GOD av mercy...
Re: Suspected UNIMAID Students Posed As Boko Haram Members To Rob Students (video) by Colb461: 11:34am On Sep 23, 2019
Nope...dey are all students bro...
MelesZenawi:
They are Boko harams.

Re: Suspected UNIMAID Students Posed As Boko Haram Members To Rob Students (video) by Godsonkemz(m): 11:42am On Sep 23, 2019
Chances they are boko haram insurgents can't be ruled out. If someone points a 'toy' gun at you to rob you, he's an armed robber even if he was mimicking armed robbers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Doctors Sued For Helping 38-Year-Old Mental Patient To Die / NDLEA Arrests Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin / Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.