Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,491 members, 7,854,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

Please I Need Your Help On How Much It Will Cost To Migrate To Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need Your Help On How Much It Will Cost To Migrate To Canada (734 Views)

Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo / What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Help On How Much It Will Cost To Migrate To Canada by berryace007: 10:38am On Sep 23, 2019
Hello nairalanders please am thinking of migrating to Canada this year and I'll like to know how much it will cost me in total, anyone in the house to assist me pls.
Re: Please I Need Your Help On How Much It Will Cost To Migrate To Canada by berryace007: 10:55am On Sep 23, 2019
Thanks I'll chat up soon
Re: Please I Need Your Help On How Much It Will Cost To Migrate To Canada by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 23, 2019
berryace007:
Hello nairalanders please am thinking of migrating to Canada this year and I'll like to know how much it will cost me in total, anyone in the house to assist me pls.
under what program are you looking at. what is you age, degrees and years of work experience
Re: Please I Need Your Help On How Much It Will Cost To Migrate To Canada by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 23, 2019
berryace007:
Thanks I'll chat up soon
dont chat anybody up to avoid scam check here https://www.nairaland.com/5187408/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled
Re: Please I Need Your Help On How Much It Will Cost To Migrate To Canada by justwise(m): 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2019

(1)

Picture Update On Lagos - Ibadan Railway / My Bank Job Or Msc Abroad(scholarship) / How Much Is Children's International Passport And Adult Renewal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.