Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,814 members, 7,831,648 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand (4154 Views)

Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition / Goni Tijjani Muhammad Dan Baba Bags Accolades At Qur'anic Recitation Competition / Nigeria Comes 2nd In King Abdul Aziz Al'saud International Qur'anic Recitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by tintingz(m): 5:12pm On May 30, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

He was neither sentenced to death nor crucified in Islam.

It either you're ignorant of your own scripture or you're being dishonest.

Jesus was sentenced to death and Allah saved him by making it appear he was the one killed and according Islamic scholars it was another person that was made to appear like Jesus and the decoy Jesus was killed. Read Qur'an 4-157-158

The Qur'an didn't give details about Jesus story, his trial and death, the Bible which where the gospel is gave much details of Jesus story and death.

Jesus preached against the Pharisees (Jewish priests), blaspheme against their beliefs and he was charged, they took him to Pilate who sentenced Jesus to death by crucifixion.

If you keep on with this dishonesty, maybe you should state the offense of Jesus and how they wanted to kill him?
Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by Born2Freak(f): 11:26am On May 31, 2020
I have come to the conclusion that many muslims here lack higher education and reasoning skills.

The bala Mubarak case and some other things show that some nairaland muslims do not understand human rights. They also do not have a basic understanding of law.
Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:22am On Jun 01, 2020
tintingz:

It either you're ignorant of your own scripture or you're being dishonest.

Jesus was sentenced to death and Allah saved him by making it appear he was the one killed and according Islamic scholars it was another person that was made to appear like Jesus and the decoy Jesus was killed. Read Qur'an 4-157-158

The Qur'an didn't give details about Jesus story, his trial and death, the Bible which where the gospel is gave much details of Jesus story and death.

Jesus preached against the Pharisees (Jewish priests), blaspheme against their beliefs and he was charged, they took him to Pilate who sentenced Jesus to death by crucifixion.

If you keep on with this dishonesty, maybe you should state the offense of Jesus and how they wanted to kill him?

From the Qur'an, there was no sentence. John the Baptist was killed too without any sentence. So you may ask the Christians who say he was sentenced.
Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by tintingz(m): 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

From the Qur'an, there was no sentence. John the Baptist was killed too without any sentence. So you may ask the Christians who say he was sentenced.
John the Baptist was also arrested and sentenced to death.

I can see your dishonesty is growing, I'm not surprised seeing you rejecting the Bible accounts in this argument. grin cheesy

You didn't answer my question about, what was the offense of Jesus and how did they go about to kill him?
Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
tintingz:

I can see your dishonesty is growing, I'm not surprised seeing you rejecting the Bible accounts in this argument. grin cheesy

You didn't answer my question about, what was the offense of Jesus and how did they go about to kill him?

That's the Bible na. Wetin concern me with all that? In the Bible it was acclaimed that Jesus called himself God and King of the Jews.

But this is not in Islam so....
Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by AryEmber(f): 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Chai! Why the derail na? I suppose that's how most arguments end. Thank God for atheism, how will one have this fun smiley
Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by akure1stson: 11:21am On Jun 07, 2020
I still dont understand why God who created Human, who we believe has power over the Death and life of human, still needs Human to purnish or kill anyone who blasphemy against the God. why cant the God purnish the blasphemer himself to prove that He really exist and in charge
Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:26am On Jun 11, 2020
tintingz:

I can as well see your frustrations growing. I do not believe in the Bible. So why splash it on my mentions?

I don't know his offense but when the Prophets preach to the People to stop their evils and embrace good they tend to attempt to kill such Prophet! Hope that cures your frustrations!
Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by tintingz(m): 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

I can as well see your frustrations growing. I do not believe in the Bible. So why splash it on my mentions?

I don't know his offense but when the Prophets preach to the People to stop their evils and embrace good they tend to attempt to kill such Prophet! Hope that cures your frustrations!
The Qur'an must be a nursery story book where details are not given.

Anyways, the gospel is in the Bible, that's where you will find the story of Jesus in details.

In this case Bala was preaching against evil and the Muslims wants to kill him just like the story of your Prophets.
Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
tintingz:
The Qur'an must be a nursery story book where details are not given.

Anyways, the gospel is in the Bible, that's where you will find the story of Jesus in details.

In this case Bala was preaching against evil and the Muslims wants to kill him just like the story of your Prophets.

We (both me and some of your family members) believe in it whether it is story book or not. You can either drink snipper or hug active transformer if you are pissed!

What nonsense is this? Was Bala arrested by Muslims? Please go and transfer your frustrations to your kin!
Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by tintingz(m): 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

We (both me and some of your family members) believe in it whether it is story book or not. You can either drink snipper or hug active transformer if you are pissed!

What nonsense is this? Was Bala arrested by Muslims? Please go and transfer your frustrations to your kin!

Yes he was arrested by the Muslims.
Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
tintingz:

Yes he was arrested by the Muslims.

What Muslims?

And was Rashduct4luv among them?
Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by tintingz(m): 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

What Muslims?

And was Rashduct4luv among them?

Northern muslims In Nigeria, maybe you're one of them that I don't know.
Re: 5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:05am On Jun 12, 2020
tintingz:

Northern muslims In Nigeria, maybe you're one of them that I don't know.

Can you give us the names of those Muslims?

And i'm from SW not a Northerner!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Calamities Connected To The Words We Say? / The Best Islamic Names For Male Child / While Being Oppressed, We Have Become Oppressors- Maajid Nawaz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.