Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Electric Vs Gas Cooker Which Is Safest And Dangerous Among? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Electric Vs Gas Cooker Which Is Safest And Dangerous Among? (664 Views)

The Increasing And Alarming Rate Of Toxic,angry And Dangerous Women Women In Mar / Why A Cheating Wife Is Dangerous / Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Electric Vs Gas Cooker Which Is Safest And Dangerous Among? by fineboynl(m): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
Electric vs gas cooker which is the safest and dangerous among them?

Re: Electric Vs Gas Cooker Which Is Safest And Dangerous Among? by Larryfest(m): 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
Electric cooker happens to be a bit safer than the gas burner but then it all depends on the level of the user carefulness...
Re: Electric Vs Gas Cooker Which Is Safest And Dangerous Among? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
Most times I prefer using electric cooker to gas.

When I am cooking with it I can even go to sleep or be doing other stuffs but with gas you will need to stay close to the kitchen always.

The little ones at home aged ten also make use of the electric cooker because it is more safer, but when it comes to using gas it is a big No

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Glass Top Table Gas Cooker / Husband Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. / Things To Say To A Girl To Make Her Like You Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.