Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Things To Say To A Girl To Make Her Like You Immediately - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things To Say To A Girl To Make Her Like You Immediately (669 Views)

“I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Say To A Girl To Make Her Like You Immediately by Imoleade(m): 8:33am On Jan 06, 2020
There are many things that can make a woman like you immediately. For some, it is actions, for some it is who you are, for some it is how intelligent you are, or even how rich you are. We can't restrict love. It comes in different ways. However, there are definitely certain things that you can say to a lady to make her like you instantly. If you have a friend or colleague or even someone you just know, that you are trying to appeal to, say any of these things to them in the middle of a conversation, and watch them fall for you.

1. I love it when you talk. Your voice makes me remember that there are still genuinely beautiful things in the world.

Read more below
https://immonaija..com/2020/01/things-to-say-to-girl-to-make-her-like.html
Re: Things To Say To A Girl To Make Her Like You Immediately by viyon02: 8:50am On Jan 06, 2020
Nice write up

1 Like

Re: Things To Say To A Girl To Make Her Like You Immediately by bukatyne(f): 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
Does your article that into account the particular girl or are you just regurgitating what you have told others?
Re: Things To Say To A Girl To Make Her Like You Immediately by RoyalRoy(m): 11:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
Intreasting grin

1 Like

Re: Things To Say To A Girl To Make Her Like You Immediately by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 18, 2020

(1) (Reply)

My Partner Lies Too Much About Money. Let's Talk. / My Grandfather Is Celebrating His Centenary Today / Clearance Sales For Men & Women (polos) -100% Cotton!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.