Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

"Meet My Sweetheart"-bbnaija Tobi Bakre Confirms Dating Rumors Wit Yvonne Nelson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Meet My Sweetheart"-bbnaija Tobi Bakre Confirms Dating Rumors Wit Yvonne Nelson (5092 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Spark Up Dating Rumors As They Vacation In Spain / Lil Kesh Kisses Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Sparks Dating Rumors / Reekado Banks And Tolani, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter Spark Dating Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Meet My Sweetheart"-bbnaija Tobi Bakre Confirms Dating Rumors Wit Yvonne Nelson by onyi25(f): 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
Few days ago, Ex Big Brother Naija Double Wahala Housemate, Tobi Bakre, shared a cute romantic photo of himself and Ghollywood actress, Yvonne Nelson and captioned it with a 'Love-struck smiley'.

The post sparked dating rumours between the two stars.

Hours later, Yvonne Nelson took to her own IG page to share another cute photo of herself with Tobi, where she held his cheek adorably.

Reacting to speculations going round on social media, Tobi Bakre took to his Instagram page today to share a Video confirming the actress as his sweetheart.

He went on to reveal that he would do anything for her because she has had his back all through the trip.

Watch video here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/09/meet-my-sweetheart-bbnaija-tobi-bakre.html

Re: "Meet My Sweetheart"-bbnaija Tobi Bakre Confirms Dating Rumors Wit Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
The guy suddenly becomes a celeb in less than a year and his first catch becomes Yvonne Nelson. Wonderful! grin

Well, love is a beautiful thing.

3 Likes

Re: "Meet My Sweetheart"-bbnaija Tobi Bakre Confirms Dating Rumors Wit Yvonne Nelson by Nooneonline(m): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
See person pikin see as e fresh. I just like dis guy, no homo. too cool.
Re: "Meet My Sweetheart"-bbnaija Tobi Bakre Confirms Dating Rumors Wit Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
The guy suddenly becomes a celeb in less than a year and his first catch becomes Yvonne Nelson. Wonderful! grin

Well, love is a beautiful thing.
Nelson down there is filled with cobwebs and needs serious greasing and it has to be done my a muscular alpha youngker, hence tobi came to the rescue. I'm not surprise
Re: "Meet My Sweetheart"-bbnaija Tobi Bakre Confirms Dating Rumors Wit Yvonne Nelson by donbachi(m): 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hope he has done background check...no be 2moro him go begin run mouth...she in question;is she ready?

1 Like

Re: "Meet My Sweetheart"-bbnaija Tobi Bakre Confirms Dating Rumors Wit Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
Boringdraw1:
Nelson down there is filled with cobwebs and needs serious greasing and it has to be done my a muscular alpha youngker, hence tobi came to the rescue. I'm not surprise
Not nice.
Re: "Meet My Sweetheart"-bbnaija Tobi Bakre Confirms Dating Rumors Wit Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Not nice.
its a fact. The actual truth.
Re: "Meet My Sweetheart"-bbnaija Tobi Bakre Confirms Dating Rumors Wit Yvonne Nelson by LearnITsmash(m): 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
She needs a man that can whacks her toto, she is an expired cougar undecided
Re: "Meet My Sweetheart"-bbnaija Tobi Bakre Confirms Dating Rumors Wit Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2019
if it is true, then tobi fvck up.

spit

4 Likes

Re: "Meet My Sweetheart"-bbnaija Tobi Bakre Confirms Dating Rumors Wit Yvonne Nelson by eneboy19(m): 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hi nairalanders
I really need help. Since my 100 level days I always resume school late because I have to work and pay school fees by myself. This affected me during my 200level. I missed most tests conducted during my absence. So this time around I resumed early and couldn't work for long. I need to pay my school fees before Friday 27th of September. Kindly help me. No amount is small. My school fees is #35000

Abeg I don't want to have an extra year
Re: "Meet My Sweetheart"-bbnaija Tobi Bakre Confirms Dating Rumors Wit Yvonne Nelson by UIA04(f): 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
Wow see upgrade from akpuruka Cece to Sexy Yvonne.

I wonder why Queen Yvonne likes falling for Bleep boys though.
From Iyanya, ice Prince to that oyinbo serial baby daddy.

Now it is Tobi.

I hope they are only trying to push a brand sha.

This guy isn't on my Queen's level at all.

1 Like

Re: "Meet My Sweetheart"-bbnaija Tobi Bakre Confirms Dating Rumors Wit Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
UIA04:
Wow see upgrade from akpuruka Cece to Sexy Yvonne.

I wonder why Queen Yvonne likes falling for Bleep boys though.
From Iyanya, ice Prince to that oyinbo serial baby daddy.

Now it is Tobi.

I hope they are only trying to push a brand sha.

This guy isn't on my Queen's level at all.

Unfortunately your so called "queen" knows better than you do. Love is free.
Re: "Meet My Sweetheart"-bbnaija Tobi Bakre Confirms Dating Rumors Wit Yvonne Nelson by sodiqapril(m): 11:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
if it is true, then tobi fvck up.

spit

Abi Na Yvonne Nelson Bleep up..the guy go just chop am clean mouth. Yvonne Nelson used to be a big name in the Nigerian and Ghanian industry.

2 Likes

Re: "Meet My Sweetheart"-bbnaija Tobi Bakre Confirms Dating Rumors Wit Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 24, 2019
sodiqapril:

Abi Na Yvonne Nelson Bleep up..the guy go just chop am clean mouth. Yvonne Nelson used to be a big name in the Nigerian and Ghanian industry.
She's not a big name anymore,now she is just a baby mama and a evening newspaper. Like I said earlier, tobi fvck up.

2 Likes

Re: "Meet My Sweetheart"-bbnaija Tobi Bakre Confirms Dating Rumors Wit Yvonne Nelson by Gulher: 3:40am On Sep 24, 2019
He can do better undecided

1 Like

Re: "Meet My Sweetheart"-bbnaija Tobi Bakre Confirms Dating Rumors Wit Yvonne Nelson by goodnewscliff(m): 9:54am On Sep 24, 2019
Gulher:
He can do better undecided
Hehehehehehehehehehehe......... She is not a virgin naa grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Meet My Sweetheart"-bbnaija Tobi Bakre Confirms Dating Rumors Wit Yvonne Nelson by Talib93(m): 11:00am On Sep 24, 2019
onyi25:

Few days ago, Ex Big Brother Naija Double Wahala Housemate, Tobi Bakre, shared a cute romantic photo of himself and Ghollywood actress, Yvonne Nelson and captioned it with a 'Love-struck smiley'.

The post sparked dating rumours between the two stars.

Hours later, Yvonne Nelson took to her own IG page to share another cute photo of herself with Tobi, where she held his cheek adorably.

Reacting to speculations going round on social media, Tobi Bakre took to his Instagram page today to share a Video confirming the actress as his sweetheart.

He went on to reveal that he would do anything for her because she has had his back all through the trip.

Watch video here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/09/meet-my-sweetheart-bbnaija-tobi-bakre.html
This Ghanian after 1 that was lambasting african men simply because her an European albino got her pregnant... i guess she swallowed her pride and went to her vomit
Re: "Meet My Sweetheart"-bbnaija Tobi Bakre Confirms Dating Rumors Wit Yvonne Nelson by jocamodoj(f): 11:51am On Sep 24, 2019
God bless their union
Re: "Meet My Sweetheart"-bbnaija Tobi Bakre Confirms Dating Rumors Wit Yvonne Nelson by fidelmarshal199: 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2019
Iyanya leftover

(1) (Reply)

Silhouette Challenge Gone Wrong, A Nigeria Lady Almost Lost Her Life For Tiktok / Meet Popular Nollywood Actress That Does Not Have Sex / Sodom And Gomorrah!! Imagine What People Do In This Popular H0tel At Night!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.