Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction (50899 Views)

BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box / BBNaija: Frodd Strips For Esther, Exposes His unclothedness (Photos) / BBNaija: Frodd Pulls His Pant, Tries Have Sex With Esther, She Pushes Him Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
Amstupid:
grin woman u

Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by Anambralstson: 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
he is winning it and your fokn vote doesn't count
That was how you were ranting on Besola and Tobe, after trying hard to force them on us what happen after
Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by Insectkiller: 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2019
princetboy:
What is seyi still doing there

grin grin

Nah that one pain u pass..

Anofia!! grin grin

Messi nah ur mate oo, Tammy Abraham nah your younger brother, okk

U better do something good with ur life..

shocked shocked
Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by AdemolaA2: 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Seyi is winning this damn thing. He was brought in there for a purpose, to bring credibility and acceptance of bbnaija by the powers that be in Nigeria. Quote at the of the season.

I'm in love with dominique

I agree bro !!!
Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by BobJames1(f): 11:15pm On Sep 23, 2019
I think it's the end of the road for those that are up for eviction. This is why it called the ULTIMATE VETO POWER! It's obvious 5 would make it to the final and we already have 5 finalists.
I'm just glad that the demon didn't make it.
If you know, you know
Congrats to the finalists and best wishes for Mercy!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by richardbrent: 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2019
Amstupid:
cheesy if u don't care abt bb naija.... This is for uuuu ---- laff ya ass
Good
Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by micxwell(m): 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Diane will win.
Lol� I like you sha but stop it�
Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by icankel: 12:01am On Sep 24, 2019
Lordjb:
Okay, so Diane escaped again na wa grin that girl juju strong no be small grin
she's representing the entire Northern Nig so that's were her votes are coming from
Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by seunmohmoh(f): 1:01am On Sep 24, 2019
micxwell:

Lol� I like you sha but stop it�
Na play o
Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by Enemyofpeace: 1:26am On Sep 24, 2019
Anambralstson:

That was how you were ranting on Besola and Tobe, after trying hard to force them on us what happen after
I'm done talking to you boy. Next person please
Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by Enemyofpeace: 1:28am On Sep 24, 2019
Anambralstson:

Keep deceiving yourself
no you're the one wasting your time and money voting
Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by Chicastle: 4:02am On Sep 24, 2019
kingjosephat:
Misplaced priority

Anyway first to comment after a long while.
Waiting for my cheque
which cheque again?
Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by EmmyCC: 6:07am On Sep 24, 2019
Ah Thought he would have taken Seyi to the board
Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by fairygeh(f): 6:17am On Sep 24, 2019
icankel:
she's representing the entire Northern Nig so that's were her votes are coming from
Which votes? Has she really been up for evictions? Dianne is just lucky none of the HMs considers her as a strong contender and don't nominate her for possible eviction,if not she would have been long gone

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by lawalbo(m): 6:31am On Sep 24, 2019
Frodd is playing loyalty. Put up the strongest 5 in the house... Tacha, mercy seyi omashola and mike. This same people have been putting u up for eviction. At least two will be leaving this Sunday.
Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by micxwell(m): 6:49am On Sep 24, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Na play o
I know say na play. Na why I dey Laff...
Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 24, 2019
lawalbo:
Frodd is playing loyalty. Put up the strongest 5 in the house... Tacha, mercy seyi omashola and mike. This same people have been putting u up for eviction. At least two will be leaving this Sunday.
He would have included seyi there, elo, Mike etc has been nominating frodd week in and out .mercy has immunity already,D Vero power alone is a win for frodd, mercy may win d mula
Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by oseremz: 6:56am On Sep 24, 2019
I need to know few good things about Tasha that doesn't make me see her as... Disrespectful, saucy, selfish, rude... Or a whole lots more... What's special about her... Should we promote such characters?

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by huntax(m): 7:05am On Sep 24, 2019
Ogbuefienubiaka:
The more you nominate tacha the more we vote her. No leave no transfer
How many housemates could be evicted on Sunday?
Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by Kaybaba5(m): 7:55am On Sep 24, 2019
Frod pls use your veto power to evict Buhari from aso rock
Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by mildflame: 7:59am On Sep 24, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Na play o
Diane beta than the remaining female finalist
Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by Soso990240(m): 8:22am On Sep 24, 2019
blezzy080:
Cindy and Elo should start packing their bags
If Nigerians value intelligence, Elo wouldn't be leaving d house this week, but NO.. Nigerians value yassh and breast exposure. Imagine Mercy saying that Biggie should evict all those guys speaking vocabularies and big English, that she Entertains more than them, then I asked myself "U entertain with what?, ur fake silicon ass or what?" Elozonam, Joe, Jackie and Seyi(although can be rude sometimes) are far more intelligent than these Tacha, Mercy, and even Ike.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by Lordjb: 8:24am On Sep 24, 2019
icankel:
she hasn't been put up for eviction since the show started
Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by Soso990240(m): 8:27am On Sep 24, 2019
oseremz:
I need to know few good things about Tasha that doesn't make me see her as... Disrespectful, saucy, selfish, rude... Or a whole lots more... What's special about her... Should we promote such characters?
Bros, no mind them. Most of her fans are the people that value facial beauty over brain. The will Neva want their wife, sister or girlfriend to behave like her. Just know that no matter how bad you are, you must have admirers and fans. What I see as foolishness is Those your fans and admirers trying to defend and deny your character, even when it is there for all to see. Women like Tacha and Mercy are d reason why domestic violence will Neva stop.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by Denique(f): 9:42am On Sep 24, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
yes I sawed it. That was a very brilliant goal

Nice glasses shade cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by seunmohmoh(f): 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
mildflame:

Diane beta than the remaining female finalist
Sure
Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by airminem(f): 11:30am On Sep 25, 2019
Skmoda360:
She even talk say she is bigger than the owner of BBN grin grin
no mind the "porthercunt" lips

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COMPLETE SEASON: Game Of Thrones (season 1 - 8) / Big Brother Naija Nairaland Polls: Who Do You Think Will Emerge Winner Today? / BBNaija 2020 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.