Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction (50881 Views)

BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box / BBNaija: Frodd Strips For Esther, Exposes His unclothedness (Photos) / BBNaija: Frodd Pulls His Pant, Tries Have Sex With Esther, She Pushes Him Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by chigurlade: 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
Tonight, was nomination Monday, and it began with housemate nominating two people for eviction as usual. SleekGist Reports.

After the nomination, Biggie called out the nominated housemates; which include, Cindy, Elo, Frodd, Ike, Mercy, Mike and Tacha, and asked them to sit down.
Biggie then told ultimate veto power holder, Frodd to nominate 5 housemates for possible eviction. Frodd was shocked at the decision.. He however picked Tacha, Mike,Ike, Elo, and Cindy for possible eviction.

Meanwhile Mercy and Seyi were guaranteed a place for the final week.

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/bbnaija-frodd-uses-veto-power-to-nominate-tacha-and-4-others-for-eviction/

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by kingjosephat(m): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
Misplaced priority

Anyway first to comment after a long while.
Waiting for my cheque

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by blezzy080: 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
Cindy and Elo should start packing their bags

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by IdJack(m): 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hmmm... First time to reach front page, After many years of being here.

Power good ooo

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by Amstupid(m): 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
grin woman u

18 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by Amstupid(m): 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
cheesy if u don't care abt bb naija.... This is for uuuu ---- laff ya ass

9 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by TechCapon(m): 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
If that's the case then Cindy is already evicted. She should just start preparing for media tour.
However Joe happens to be the most unlucky housemate, since he was evicted no single endorsement

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by Sonfethopia: 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
Lol, e go.soon end o.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by princetboy(m): 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
What is seyi still doing there

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by viviangist: 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
grin
Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
Did you see the Goal harry Kane scored on Saturday?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by Teewhy2: 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
Diane is favoured small small she enter finals.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by ComeAndobo: 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
chigurlade:
Tonight, was nomination Monday, and it began with housemate nominating two people for eviction as usual. SleekGist Reports.

He however picked Tacha, Mike,Ike, Elo, and Cindy for possible eviction.

Meanwhile Mercy and Seyi were guaranteed a place for the final week.

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/bbnaija-frodd-uses-veto-power-to-nominate-tacha-and-4-others-for-eviction/

You just prophesied the order of sunday's result

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by mrsuccessful(m): 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
Tasha commit abeg
Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by airminem(f): 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
The services of tachas cunnt isnt need in the house any longer. Fling her punta out

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by Crazeworld(m): 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:
Yes bros. The goal sweet my belle die grin

Meanwhile, I'm available for your online VETO documents and Print-out Slips. Check my signature
Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by Enemyofpeace: 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
Seyi is winning this damn thing. He was brought in there for a purpose, to bring credibility and acceptance of bbnaija by the powers that be in Nigeria. Quote at the of the season.

I'm in love with dominique

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by Hanks007: 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
They never expererit heheheheeeee ������
Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by Mightyhaiz: 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
This frodd get grace. I was telling one guy here

11 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by Innoxxacs: 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
I still wonder the importance of this show to Nigerians and the development of the country at large. Don't drag me, I won't respond.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by PheelzAlmighty: 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
E no kuku concern me grin
Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by slawomir: 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
Okay
Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by Enemyofpeace: 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:
yes I sawed it. That was a very brilliant goal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by Ogbuefienubiaka: 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
The more you nominate tacha the more we vote her. No leave no transfer

15 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by BiggerbossAmani(m): 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by Enemyofpeace: 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
princetboy:
What is seyi still doing there
he is winning it and your fokn vote doesn't count

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by Nthrone(m): 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
Tacha the tacha

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by Uruan2023: 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
Frodd will soon fraud them into flood...

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by RexTramadol1: 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
Chai

Tacha and mike will come out tops as usual

Mercy fans fit boost Ike sha

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by Enemyofpeace: 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
Nthrone:
Tacha the tacha
Tacha the body odour

19 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Uses Veto Power To Nominate Tacha, And 4 Others For Eviction by lilfreezy: 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:
Maddison's was better

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fztvseries / Mobiletvshows – Best Free Site To Download Mobile TV Series / COMPLETE SEASON: Game Of Thrones (season 1 - 8) / BBNaija: Tboss Leads Online Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.