Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? (34067 Views)

EDITORIAL: Who Is Leading The Pack? Rema Vs Fireboy Vs Joeboy / Rema Vs Fireboy Who Is Better / Rema Vs Fireboy DML (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by Timmy301(m): 10:06am On Sep 24, 2019
Okay, you can't compare them with Wizkid and David

But fireboy is more talented
Tho, Rema is getting more fame

4 Likes

Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 24, 2019
The uniqueness of Nairaland has ........

I cant view it well
Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by GMbuharii: 10:08am On Sep 24, 2019
Abeg,they should check if one of them still puts on diapers, thank you

grin
Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by Ziel20: 10:10am On Sep 24, 2019
No. Just another Runtown and Patoranking.

grin
Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by jaxxy(m): 10:12am On Sep 24, 2019
People who don’t have up to 3 major hits under their belts already being compared to Davido and wizkid. Rubbish
Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by RexTramadol1: 10:13am On Sep 24, 2019
I'm getting jealous

1 Like

Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by emsco(m): 10:18am On Sep 24, 2019
Musically, Fireboy is better than Rema. The boy writes good lyrics with nice rhymes on a well created melody.

5 Likes

Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by dharmeelawlarh(m): 10:19am On Sep 24, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Only those with IPhone 6 and above will enjoy this new nairaland theme..

The rest of you broken screen android users should go to tribunal and wail

Seun is not changing it...
���
Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by Ginalex(f): 10:20am On Sep 24, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
See as them resemble are they related Rema is fire abeg his style is kinda unique check out his trap freestyle on his ig ....the one he was wearing a pink mask ......that shit is too good....fireboy is just ur regular Naija artist I prefer joe boy to him undecided
you spoke my mind

5 Likes

Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by currencyz22: 10:20am On Sep 24, 2019
nonny1212:

WTF? Apart from dumebi, What else has rema done? And who da fuvk is fireboy? Guy take time o
my guy go to youtube and listen to his songs remyboy is the real fire

5 Likes

Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by Austineperez(m): 10:21am On Sep 24, 2019
Fireboy too good this Rema sings only Indian song!! lipsrsealed undecided

5 Likes

Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by tfash96(m): 10:22am On Sep 24, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Please the rivalry of wizkid and davido musically is The biggest of this generation as far as African music is concerned. Don't compare these rats to Giants abeg. If you don't have work go and pick condemn iron instead of posting trash
pls don't injure me now grin grin grin grin
Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by renewable1(m): 10:23am On Sep 24, 2019
Cool

We have a 1kva complete solar power system that can power your TV, decoder, sound system ceiling fan, lighting points and phones with a backup time of minimum 6hours.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by currencyz22: 10:26am On Sep 24, 2019
Spartacus101:
why you go dey compel FireBoy n Rema
Rema for were FireBoy dey
you want make Fire burn am?
FireBoy any day any time

Like for FireBoy

Share for Rema
rema is at another level go to youtube and confirm for your self, use the search engine and search for song like trap out the submarine, American love, boulevard and why, you then come back and tell who the real fire is

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by crazygod(m): 10:32am On Sep 24, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
See as them resemble are they related Rema is fire abeg his style is kinda unique check out his trap freestyle on his ig ....the one he was wearing a pink mask ......that shit is too good....fireboy is just ur regular Naija artist I prefer joe boy to him undecided
Person wey dey use nose dey sing na him be fire? undecided This generation of Nigerians no even know music again.

7 Likes

Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by Lekanberry(m): 10:35am On Sep 24, 2019
They can never be like wizzy and OBO

Clean iphone 6 for sale @ 32k
Call or whatsapp 0906853565.2
Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by Nezero(m): 10:37am On Sep 24, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Only those with IPhone 6 and above will enjoy this new nairaland theme..

The rest of you broken screen android users should go to tribunal and wail

Seun is not changing it...

Let us see a screenshot of what this theme looks like on iOS
Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by AmazingELixir: 10:38am On Sep 24, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Please the rivalry of wizkid and davido musically is The biggest of this generation as far as African music is concerned. Don't compare these rats to Giants abeg. If you don't have work go and pick condemn iron instead of posting trash

Just wondering aloud is it that nextLevel has a cynistic and aggressive components, cos I'm still pondering what could have lead to this murderous savagery of a post.
Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by mexxmoney: 10:39am On Sep 24, 2019
crazygod:

Person wey dey use nose dey sing na him be fire? undecided This generation of Nigerians no even know music again.
You sabi music Pass Obama wey dey vibe to Rema song?

5 Likes

Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by PureFace1(m): 10:39am On Sep 24, 2019
Fireboy is the Real Goat . Because Fireboy is lyrically ahead of Rema in all ramification

4 Likes

Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by crazygod(m): 10:40am On Sep 24, 2019
mexxmoney:

You sabi music Pass Obama wey dey vibe to Rema song?
Obama is a politician. No different from ur regular politician

10 Likes

Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by Zuorom: 10:45am On Sep 24, 2019
crazygod:

Obama is a politician. No different from ur regular politician

1 Like

Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by addikt(m): 10:45am On Sep 24, 2019
Crayon still better than Rema

2 Likes

Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by cyberguy72(m): 10:47am On Sep 24, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:
they can never be like wizzy and davido
BUT DAVIDO IS BETTER
Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by sanchybaby: 10:50am On Sep 24, 2019
KendrickAyomide:

If only you read and understand the OPs POV...
Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by Roydxemmy: 10:50am On Sep 24, 2019
Nezero:

Let us see a screenshot of what this theme looks like on iOS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 24, 2019
Anybody wey know good music know say Rema dey better. Anybody

2 Likes

Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by Onlydaughter(f): 10:59am On Sep 24, 2019
Rema's lips though wink
Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by femi4: 11:00am On Sep 24, 2019
I m getting jealous.... don't wanna see you with anybody....Fireboy all the way

6 Likes

Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by Markswag101: 11:05am On Sep 24, 2019
Joeboy is better than both smiley

2 Likes

Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by emerged01(m): 11:06am On Sep 24, 2019
I haven’t seen Rema songs that can be on my playlist. Fireboy is ahead of Rema.

7 Likes

Re: Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? by Nezero(m): 11:17am On Sep 24, 2019
[quote author=Roydxemmy post=82517787][/quote]

Thanks. Its pretty

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#EndSars: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Speaking Out / Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Don Jazzy (Photo) / Seyi Law, Wife And Daughter Rock Pink Matching Outfits For Father’s Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.