Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Rashes All Over My Nephew - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rashes All Over My Nephew (924 Views)

Help Rashes All Over My Hand / Help...rashes All Over My Body / Very Itching Rashes All Over My Dick And It's Spreading Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rashes All Over My Nephew by Dre555: 10:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
This is my first time of posting something here.
A nephew of mine have these rashes all over her body.
She has been taken to different hospitals but no improvement. Pls we are short of ideas of how to treat her. I needed suggestions of hospital or drug or anything at all.

1 Like

Re: Rashes All Over My Nephew by Mdaz(m): 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2020
See a dermatologist fast these are no rashes

2 Likes

Re: Rashes All Over My Nephew by Vyzz: 10:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
Mdaz:
See a dermatologist fast these are no rashes

Respect ur sef
Re: Rashes All Over My Nephew by adontcare(f): 10:52pm On Jun 10, 2020
Buy bactroban and rub all over her skin. It's a bacterial infection
Re: Rashes All Over My Nephew by yomi007k(m): 11:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
Go and see a Dermatologist quickly.
Re: Rashes All Over My Nephew by Kobojunkie: 3:36am On Jun 11, 2020
Rashes ke? Why would anyone see that and think rashes? shocked shocked shocked

What wicked parents have refused to care for this child? shocked shocked
Re: Rashes All Over My Nephew by Mariangeles(f): 8:10am On Jun 11, 2020
These are definitely not rashes.
Re: Rashes All Over My Nephew by MuttleyLaff: 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
Dre555:
This is my first time of posting something here.
A nephew of mine have these rashes all over her body.
She has been taken to different hospitals but no improvement. Pls we are short of ideas of how to treat her. I needed suggestions of hospital or drug or anything at all.
First on, change the title heading and original post to niece, if this is about a girl

Second, please get back to me as soonest possible regarding the following:
1/ Are there anyone in the family (i.e. mum, dad, grandparents, uncles, aunties etcetera) having or showing similar symptoms on their body or skin?
2/ What diagnosis were given the parents when they visited each of those different hospitals but no improvement?
3/ How many hospitals in total has been visited?
4/ What are each of all the prognoses given by each of the visited hospital or is it the same prognosis they gave?
5/ What name did the hospital call all this thing showing up on your niece's legs et cetera?
6/ What is the environmental conditions where this young girl lives, I am asking sanitation, cleanliness and surroundings wise?
Re: Rashes All Over My Nephew by ajenimuni: 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
This is nothing of treating from outside, must be treated from the blood. am into core herbal healing and if you believe if herbs enough then looking for drugs am available to treat on it. and am based in Lagos... 09060054012
Re: Rashes All Over My Nephew by hidhrhis(m): 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
ajenimuni:
This is nothing of treating from outside, must be treated from the blood. am into core herbal healing and if you believe if herbs enough then looking for drugs am available to treat on it. and am based in Lagos... 09060054012
Oloribu
Re: Rashes All Over My Nephew by Dre555: 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
First on, change the title heading and original post to niece, if this is about a girl

Second, please get back to me as soonest possible regarding the following:
1/ Are there anyone in the family (i.e. mum, dad, grandparents, uncles, aunties etcetera) having or showing similar symptoms on their body or skin?
2/ What diagnosis were given the parents when they visited each of those different hospitals but no improvement?
3/ How many hospitals in total has been visited?
4/ What are each of all the prognoses given by each of the visited hospital or is it the same prognosis they gave?
5/ What name did the hospital call all this thing showing up on your niece's legs et cetera?
6/ What is the environmental conditions where this young girl lives, I am asking sanitation, cleanliness and surroundings wise?
no one in the family have such infection. One of the hospital said it's bacterial infection, she lives in a clean environment and she has been taken to 3 different hospitals.

1 Like

Re: Rashes All Over My Nephew by MuttleyLaff: 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
Dre555:
no one in the family have such infection.
One of the hospital said it's bacterial infection, she lives in a clean environment and she has been taken to 3 different hospitals.
Thank you for your reply Dre555.
That's OK, if you are 100% sure that no one in the family has a history of this infection.
Of course its due to a bacterial infection, but I wanted you to confirm to me, what prognosis was given you by the visited hospital.
The sanitation question was asked to find out the sort of home this young girl lives and moves about in, whether she walks bare footed or not, in an area where they instead of using lactrines/toilets, do pooh shot throws that she might have stepped upon and so contracted this infection.

Anyway, you have some photographic work to do now with your phone my dear friend. Please take as many more picture shots capture of this young girl's leg again and upload two - three of the clearest for me to review again. I'll get back to asap with feedback. I haven't been able to pin down what it is from that existing not very clearly seen picture you have there.

I can see what seems to look like lesions and/or scabies and also seeing what seems to look like blotches. The blotches, you know that looks like ringworm, but of course, thats not it. It even looks from the picture, like swollen skin from accidental hot water splash, but that too isn't the case. So I really need more pictures. I want to see the hands showing the fingers, too please. You can and will delete as soon as I have had a look. Thank you my friend.

1 Like

Re: Rashes All Over My Nephew by Dre555: 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Thank you for your reply Dre555.
That's OK, if you are 100% sure that no one in the family has a history of this infection.
Of course its due to a bacterial infection, but I wanted you to confirm to me, what prognosis was given you by the visited hospital.
The sanitation question was asked to find out the sort of home this young girl lives and moves about in, whether she walks bare footed or not, in an area where they instead of using lactrines/toilets, do pooh shot throws that she might have stepped upon and so contracted this infection.

Anyway, you have some photographic work to do now with your phone my dear friend. Please take as many more picture shots capture of this young girl's leg again and upload two - three of the clearest for me to review again. I'll get back to asap with feedback. I haven't been able to pin down what it is from that existing not very clearly seen picture you have there.

I can see what seems to look like lesions and/or scabies and also seeing what seems to look like blotches. The blotches, you know that looks like ringworm, but of course, thats not it. It even looks from the picture, like swollen skin from accidental hot water splash, but that too isn't the case. So I really need more pictures. I want to see the hands showing the fingers, too please. You can and will delete as soon as I have had a look. Thank you my friend.

1 Like

Re: Rashes All Over My Nephew by chii8(f): 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
Chaiii... this is serious ooo

1 Like

Re: Rashes All Over My Nephew by MuttleyLaff: 12:04am On Jun 13, 2020
Dre555:
2 pics
Thanks my friend. These are better. Will get back to you asap.

PS: 1/ How does his family get their water?
2/ Is it from a well, from borehole, water tanker commercially bought or from treated and filtered pipe borne water supplied by the government?
Re: Rashes All Over My Nephew by MuttleyLaff: 9:15am On Jun 13, 2020
Dre555, we are almost there, but I need more help from you.

You said the young girl had visited at least three hospitals, yeah?
If so, then please type here what exactly are all the medications she was given to use.
I need this information as a matter of urgency and also need to have the history of what medications she is currently using, has been using or hasn't yet been used.
Please don't make light of my request(s) anytime I ask you for more information and don't feel like I am probing you.
Let's both hands together, to put the devil to shame, concerning this young innocent pretty sweet soul girl angry angry angry
Re: Rashes All Over My Nephew by MuttleyLaff: 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
Dre555, Hi, I am waiting on you.
Have you got the info on what exactly are all the medications the young girl was given to use please?

1 Like

Re: Rashes All Over My Nephew by maturemindsonly(m): 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
May God heal her, wishing her speedy recovery
Re: Rashes All Over My Nephew by Dre555: 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Dre555, Hi, I am waiting on you.
Have you got the info on what exactly are all the medications the young girl was given to use please?
actually I don't know the name of the drugs. Many drugs from different hospitals
Re: Rashes All Over My Nephew by MuttleyLaff: 7:06am On Jun 15, 2020
Dre555:
actually I don't know the name of the drugs. Many drugs from different hospitals
Please brother, I beg you, make the effort and go find out, the names of the drugs she was given. This is the least and most I'll be asking from you. Was it not you who needs help here on behalf of your niece ni? Don't you anymore want/need her having a correct diagnosis (i.e. pinpointing exactly what this is, as in meaning correctly identifying whats on her body and why or how it happened) and prognosis (i.e. knowing the list of medications, as in meaning, the names of drugs from the different hospitals she has been using)

If you don't want to give the names of the drugs online, I'll understand. Contact me via email because I have sent you an email, so please check your inbox and reply back me asap. If I don't hear from you by the end midnight today, I'll won't comment anymore on this thread. So please give me the names of the drugs asap. Thank you bro and have a good day.

(1) (Reply)

Bumps / Here Is Why You Should Wash Your Face With Salt Immediately After Waking Up / Thanks 2 All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.