Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,464 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Lecturer And HOD Demand Sex From 22-year-old Student To Enable Her Graduate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturer And HOD Demand Sex From 22-year-old Student To Enable Her Graduate (3453 Views)

My HOD Was Sacked For Defending The Rights Of Members Of His Department / "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard / Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lecturer And HOD Demand Sex From 22-year-old Student To Enable Her Graduate by GistOffer: 7:20am On Sep 24, 2019
A Twitter user has taken to the platform to ask for help while accusing a University lecturer and HOD colluding to prevent a 22-year-old final year student from graduating, except she has sex with the lecturer for marks.

According to @TheBrotherUno, the lecturer and HOD are both in the "faculty of management science".

He said the lecturer is already making the girl have missing scripts and he's asking that anyone who can help sends a DM, so the student isn't prevented from graduating.

He tweeted:

I'm really angry AF. A 22 year old trying to graduate, lecturer wants to sleep with her in order for her to pass. The lecturer and HOD are colluding. Please if you can help DM me. She's in Uniport in her final year and she's likely gonna have an extra year if nothing is done.

A Twitter user asked: "Lemme guess faculty of mgt science."

And he replied: "Exactly!"

He added: "He's giving her missing script already. Babe is scared, says she doesn't want anymore wahala. That she's jus gonna do the extra year. This kinda shit breaks my heart."

Twitter users are already tagging activists to the post to get them to act.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/lecturer-and-hod-demand-sex-from-22-year-old-student-to-enable-her-graduate

Re: Lecturer And HOD Demand Sex From 22-year-old Student To Enable Her Graduate by GistOffer: 7:21am On Sep 24, 2019

1 Share

Re: Lecturer And HOD Demand Sex From 22-year-old Student To Enable Her Graduate by Tuoyofelix(m): 7:38am On Sep 24, 2019
I feel for the girl, she faces a trying situation, having to choose between her morals and obtaining a degree. Keeping quiet and coming back for an extra year is not the solution, the said lecturer could still keep failing her self. The only option I see here is to report to The school Authorities, preferably writing a letter to the VC himself.
Re: Lecturer And HOD Demand Sex From 22-year-old Student To Enable Her Graduate by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 24, 2019
I graduated from that school, but I dislike that school.

She's most likely to be in Management Sciences (it's arguably the faculty with the least number of departments). Or Humanities (Theatre Art).

I had my own share of victimisation.

Should I shock you guys? The girl must have done something with both the Lecturer and HOD before...they both want last ones.

4 Likes

Re: Lecturer And HOD Demand Sex From 22-year-old Student To Enable Her Graduate by Divay22(f): 10:56am On Sep 24, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lecturer And HOD Demand Sex From 22-year-old Student To Enable Her Graduate by jocamodoj(f): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2019
I Once experienced this. It was the saving grace of God and another lecturer who begged him allow me graduate. It shall not be well with all these lecturers.

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer And HOD Demand Sex From 22-year-old Student To Enable Her Graduate by alphaNomega: 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2019
The boy don lock him account. This is why these things will continue, everybody is afraid is to speak out.

What this guy did is like those people in class that yell out random phrases during a lecture and refuse to own up when called out.

The guy is a waste.

What he has done now would make that girl get another extra year and still bang her lecturer and HOD. angry

... These kind of people their signature move is to delete the tweet and that's what he will do before unlocking the account. Lilly livered niggers everywhere. Pathetic.
Re: Lecturer And HOD Demand Sex From 22-year-old Student To Enable Her Graduate by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2019
The law should be very stringent with old goats masqueraded as lecturers who want to sleep with students or impede their graduation.

First off, they should be given maybe 10-20 years in prison. Their photos should be published in every major news outlet.

They should be sacked with immediacy.

Maybe then, all these rubbishes will stop.

The future of the youth is in jeopardy and some old codger is still leveraging his power on poor students.

Iranu abachaa

PS: NL, where are my smileys

1 Like

Re: Lecturer And HOD Demand Sex From 22-year-old Student To Enable Her Graduate by Richdad50(m): 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
shocked

Where there is carcass flees gather. When two powerful predators are both interested in passing you on, then there is a fundamental problem with the prey. However, not in all cases. I will not dwell on what I presume of the prey or why the predators are convinced she is worth hunting, nevertheless, some predators will prey on anything regardless.

My Advise
* Go all the way to gather evidence like voice, video, or any other means as this will strengthen your case before the panel. In final year, you have nothing to lose. Show courage and willingness to pull down anyone who is determined to destroy you.

* Go spiritually violent. In this situation, you are free both in conscience and actions to demand whatsoever from God upon your lecturers. Whether its death, impotency, sickness or complete setback. I will advise you, if you wish to take this route, to never pray for their heart to change. It will be a total waste of time. You must be effective in your prayer and decisive with whatever outcome you desire.

Never spare an enemy who is hellbent for he or she will not rest until you are totally destroyed.

Richdad
Re: Lecturer And HOD Demand Sex From 22-year-old Student To Enable Her Graduate by JasonScoolari: 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
Divay22:
shocked shocked shocked
I see.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer And HOD Demand Sex From 22-year-old Student To Enable Her Graduate by Aladdin1(m): 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
After all the sex and bleeping they would still graduate without getting jobs.they would still be asked to sleep with a politician or oga to get a job.sexual harrassment is like mtn in nigeria EVERYWHERE YOU GO!! its a double palaver for the girl-child in nigeria.
Re: Lecturer And HOD Demand Sex From 22-year-old Student To Enable Her Graduate by nicepoker101(m): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
jocamodoj:
I Once experienced this. It was the saving grace of God and another lecturer who begged him allow me graduate. It shall not be well with all these lecturers.
Tell us the truth. grin
Re: Lecturer And HOD Demand Sex From 22-year-old Student To Enable Her Graduate by Joystark(f): 5:27am On Sep 25, 2019
Na wetyn dey happen for school be that. cry
Re: Lecturer And HOD Demand Sex From 22-year-old Student To Enable Her Graduate by Khd95(m): 6:48am On Sep 25, 2019
Oga set him up,we have seen cases of Randy lecturers that were set up by smart students,she should agree to it,but it won't be at his place or anywhere he chooses but her place or somewhere she knows it will be easy for her friends to come in at injjury time and disgrace the yeye lecturer and also take pictorial evidence

She can as well record the voice calls, screenshots, she should be smart and stop complaining cos there is nothing we can do to help her from here other than to 'pray' she becomes smart and do the above

Ladies always know what to do to get what they want, they make guys spend on them recklessly then they say no show when it's time to mekwe giving some excuses grin
But when a lecturer is on their tails they become clueless, come online and start wailing asking for what to do...all these are cheap attention seeking tactics
Re: Lecturer And HOD Demand Sex From 22-year-old Student To Enable Her Graduate by marufrilwa: 11:19am On Sep 25, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Throwback To UNIBEN Cult Rivalry Fight (VIDEO) / Will Muslims Ever Stop Been Terrorists And Murderers? / JAMB Uploading Of Results Ends Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.