Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

JAMB Uploading Of Results Ends Today - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Uploading Of Results Ends Today (3453 Views)

Abia State University: Statement of Results cease to be valid from 1st Dec, 2023 / University Of Abuja Ex-Students Protest Over Statement Of Results (Video) / WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Uploading Of Results Ends Today by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
Good Morning guyz hope u ar all doing well. I have something important to let u know just read and share.

UPDATES ON 2017/2018 ADMISSION RELATED ISSUES {20/10/2017}
1.RE-UPLOADING OF O'LEVEL RESULTS ENDS TODAY FRIDAY.

2. 2017 ADMISSION STATUS CHECKING PORTAL TO BE AVAILABLE TODAY ON JAMB PORTAL.

3. FIRST BATCH ADMISSION LISTS OF SOME VARSITIES TO BE RELEASED NEXT WEEK.

1. Re-uploading of o'level Results Ends Today. This is the last chance and opportunity for those who didn't re-uploaded their o'level results to do so b4 next week. This is to tell you that even if you scored 300 in your jamb and your o'level is not on jamb portal, you forfeited your admission yourself and you have yourself to blame nobody else. Prof.Oleyede when asked why he pegged cut off mark to 120 said that high jamb scores is not a guaranteed for admission. Your o'level is the most crucial requirement for admission. This mean clearly that if you scored 300 and your SSCE is bad or poor, no admission for you... No be ​Umar_Wizard​ said so fah!!! Wallahi tallahi Na jamb Registrar.. Ehen. So guys stop being stubborn and rude.. Go and re-upload your SSCE because the one u uploaded during registration was scattered and changed. Those who re-uploaded will tell you how their results were tempered by jamb due to provision of "olevel uploading portal" for awaiting candidates.

I can't say a lot here. Pls and pls make una go re-upload una olevel results even for una admission sake... #Lobatan !
Am now proceeding to number two. If you have any question on number one kindly exercise patience and finish reading then you can ask later..
Toh! Ku biyo ni.....!

2. 2017 Admission Status Checking Portal to be Available Today. We have being receiving msgs about checking of admission status; that up to now its still showing 2016.. Yes of course even yesterday as I checked, it's 2016 I saw. Jamb were asked by a candidate via their twitter handle @JAMBHQ about when should candidates start to check their admission status and he got a reply from @JAMBHQ that candidates should check their admission status on Friday 20th, that's when the 2017 admission status checking portal will be available. Therefore, I urge you to check your admission status starting from today and if it says "No Admission Given Yet" that mean your name was not uploaded on jamb portal and that shouldn't shock you cus names were uploaded in batches... It can be possible your school list had not been uploaded yet, you then wait and be checking time to time.
....Hope you dey understand? (Allah yasa kuna fahimta)
Toh!!! Muje zuwa... Number three..!

3. First Batch Admission Lists of Some Varsities to be Released Next Week.... Yes!!! You heard me right? Next week!!
Am gladly happy to inform you that almost all the Nigerian Universities have submitted their Master Lists to JAMB; LASU Submitted the names of 3,500 successful candidates to JAMB out of 36,500 that applied. The likes of NSUK, Unilorin, ABU Zaria, Uniabuja, UNN, KASU, KSU, BSUM, FULafia, FULokoja and all other universities both state and federal MASTER LISTS was with JAMB since last week. UNN submitted her's yesterday, NSUK submitted since last week, ABU Zaria Submitted last week Thursday, Uniabuja too, etc. Am sorry to say I have no idea if FUD had summit there list. This is to tell you that admission is now knocking at the door in which next week will be a blessed week with full of exciting news about admission... I shall be posting admission lists of all the universities as it released. The method of the admission is jamb will first notify all the successful candidates to accept their admission either via caps or an SMS which will last for 3days... Failure to accept the admission will make you be at the "market place" where other 3 varsities will come check those with their requirements and criteria then request from JAMB to give them a chance to admit you.... I promise to teach you how to accept or reject admission via caps portal when the time comes... Just next week or upper.. I promised!!!
Congratulations in advance to all the successful candidates.
Toh fah!!!
Hope you ain't tired?
Toh! ... Muje zuwa....!!!

​May Allah count all of us among those that will secure admission​

Thank you for reading...
​Here are some Hausa terms I used in the article;​
1. Toh = Then
2. Muje zuwa = Let's go
3. Wallahi Tallahi = Swearing (By God)
4. Toh Fah! = Ahaa!
5. Ku biyo ni = Follow me.
Re: JAMB Uploading Of Results Ends Today by ossaichika(m): 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lemme ask ooh
This uploading of o level?
Is it done alone? Cost my junior brother told me he filled in his waec result when he was filling the schools post utme form online,?
Re: JAMB Uploading Of Results Ends Today by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
ossaichika:
Lemme ask ooh
This uploading of o level?
Is it done alone? Cost my junior brother told me he filled in his waec result when he was filling the schools post utme form online,?

No, visit any JAMB Accredited CBT center to upload as instructed by JAMB.
Re: JAMB Uploading Of Results Ends Today by Muyak(m): 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
other than d o levle result,nd e-mail address,does som1 nid 2 tender anyoda thing again 4 d reuploading.because i went 2 one cbt centre yesterday,nd i was told dat d person incharge is nt around,so i needed 2 drop my result for som1 there nd he only asked 4 my e-mail address.so i'm in a confusion if dat is d only thing 2 tender.because,i'm unable 2 go there 2 confirm 2day
Re: JAMB Uploading Of Results Ends Today by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
Muyak:
other than d o levle result,nd e-mail address,does som1 nid 2 tender anyoda thing again 4 d reuploading.because i went 2 one cbt centre yesterday,nd i was told dat d person incharge is nt around,so i needed 2 drop my result for som1 there nd he only asked 4 my e-mail address.so i'm in a confusion if dat is d only thing 2 tender.because,i'm unable 2 go there 2 confirm 2day

Yes, your olevel results and jamb email
that's all
Re: JAMB Uploading Of Results Ends Today by Muyak(m): 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
fidalgo19:

Yes, your olevel results and jamb email that's all
K,tnx
Re: JAMB Uploading Of Results Ends Today by FreshShavedBalls(m): 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
where is the source of this information?
Re: JAMB Uploading Of Results Ends Today by gbzed(m): 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
Me neva upload ma own oo
Re: JAMB Uploading Of Results Ends Today by wins18(m): 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
what do they mean by uploading O level again?
Re: JAMB Uploading Of Results Ends Today by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
News Coming in now

*JAMB EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR RE-UPLOADING OF O'LEVEL RESULT*

*{20/10/2017}*

This is to inform all UTME candidates that are yet to Re-upload their o'level results that the deadline was extended to next week friday.
The extension is as the result of late awareness of the Re-uploading of the results and Lotta complaints by the applicants..
Therefore, you still have a good one week to re-upload your o'level result s..
_Note: the re-uploading is only applicable to UTME candidates for all tertiary institutions only. Direct Entry Candidates are excluded.._

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Uploading Of Results Ends Today by wins18(m): 9:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
fidalgo19:
News Coming in now

*JAMB EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR RE-UPLOADING OF O'LEVEL RESULT*

*{20/10/2017}*

This is to inform all UTME candidates that are yet to Re-upload their o'level results that the deadline was extended to next week friday.
The extension is as the result of late awareness of the Re-uploading of the results and Lotta complaints by the applicants..
Therefore, you still have a good one week to re-upload your o'level result s..
_Note: the re-uploading is only applicable to UTME candidates for all tertiary institutions only. Direct Entry Candidates are excluded.._

how authentic is this info?
Re: JAMB Uploading Of Results Ends Today by LaiveNg: 10:08am On Oct 21, 2017
I haven't uploaded mine as this information is coming to me at the late hour... What do I do then
Re: JAMB Uploading Of Results Ends Today by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 21, 2017
LaiveNg:
I haven't uploaded mine as this information is coming to me at the late hour... What do I do then

it has been extended for a week

1 Like

Re: JAMB Uploading Of Results Ends Today by Pokiyo007: 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
is it necessary?
Re: JAMB Uploading Of Results Ends Today by Pokiyo007: 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
fidalgo19:

it has been extended for a week
That means dat I can still do it next week Monday right?
Re: JAMB Uploading Of Results Ends Today by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
Pokiyo007:
That means dat I can still do it next week Monday right?
yes

(1) (Reply)

Lecturer And HOD Demand Sex From 22-year-old Student To Enable Her Graduate / Throwback To UNIBEN Cult Rivalry Fight (VIDEO) / The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.