Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Man Intentionally Drives Van Into Ex-wife’s House, Causing Fire (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Intentionally Drives Van Into Ex-wife’s House, Causing Fire (Photos) (35260 Views)

Wife Bites Off Husband's Pen*s After He Spent A Night At His Second Wife's House / Woman Breaks Into Ex’s Home With Machete And Forced Him To Have Sex / Transcorp Building In Ikoyi, Lagos On Fire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Intentionally Drives Van Into Ex-wife’s House, Causing Fire (Photos) by GistMore3: 7:22am On Sep 24, 2019
Man intentionally drives van into ex-wife’s house, causing fire

42-year-old Anthony Imafidon has been arrested for intentionally crashing a van into the Staten Island building where his ex-wife, Bisi, lives in the U.S.

The incident happened just before 11 p.m. on Sunday and it was captured on video. Police believe he had an incendiary device in the van, which sparked the fire.

Fortunately, his ex-wife and children — a 15-year-old girl, a 13-year-old boy and an 11-year-old boy -— and others inside the building were not hurt. Officers said they don’t know what prompted the incident.

Imafidon, who holds a first degree in Economics from Bayero University, Kano and a second in Psychology from the Staten Island College, was taken to Richmond University Medical Center and later released to police custody.

The suspect, who is the owner of Pride African and Caribbean Store on Staten Island, has been charged with attempted murder, attempted assault, arson, criminal mischief, reckless endangerment and child endangerment.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/man-intentionally-drives-van-into-ex-wifes-house-causing-fire-photos

Re: Man Intentionally Drives Van Into Ex-wife’s House, Causing Fire (Photos) by GistMore3: 7:23am On Sep 24, 2019

Re: Man Intentionally Drives Van Into Ex-wife’s House, Causing Fire (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 7:51am On Sep 24, 2019
The man has been 'americanized'.

Na only them fit pull this kind of stunt

The average naija man will first consider the cost of his car

48 Likes

Re: Man Intentionally Drives Van Into Ex-wife’s House, Causing Fire (Photos) by fernandez1(m): 8:08am On Sep 24, 2019
Toxic relationship....that girl on the last comment said me that have plenty ex'es nko.....Lol I deaf

3 Likes

Re: Man Intentionally Drives Van Into Ex-wife’s House, Causing Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
And so?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Intentionally Drives Van Into Ex-wife’s House, Causing Fire (Photos) by Sunofgod(m): 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
Deportation loading!

2 Likes

Re: Man Intentionally Drives Van Into Ex-wife’s House, Causing Fire (Photos) by willexyaho(m): 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
Ok

Nairaland look different now, or is it my phone that is shining?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Intentionally Drives Van Into Ex-wife’s House, Causing Fire (Photos) by solmusdesigns: 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
shocked

Na wa

But on a serious note, US needs to repell their laws that make Men go crazy

How will i walk in on my wife cheating in our house, and when i file for a divorce the house i worked hard to pay its mortgage becomes hers and i will pay her $1500 and above as child support on my kids even when i know they eat less and spend far less monthly.. and when i come visiting my children in my house and i get angry over anything, the court may still grant my ex a restraining order against me coming any where near my own house

50 Likes

Re: Man Intentionally Drives Van Into Ex-wife’s House, Causing Fire (Photos) by JosEast(m): 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
Re: Man Intentionally Drives Van Into Ex-wife’s House, Causing Fire (Photos) by PussyKing(m): 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
grin
Re: Man Intentionally Drives Van Into Ex-wife’s House, Causing Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
G
Re: Man Intentionally Drives Van Into Ex-wife’s House, Causing Fire (Photos) by drips8(m): 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
He couldn't handle the divorce

I hope he'll be able to handle prison with all those charges against him

3 Likes

Re: Man Intentionally Drives Van Into Ex-wife’s House, Causing Fire (Photos) by sotall(m): 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
Before you blame the man for doing this, put yourself in his shoes.

Imagine the government willing all you ever worked for to a woman who hates you.

The psychological pain increases daily. But he should have restrained himself because of the children.

8 Likes

Re: Man Intentionally Drives Van Into Ex-wife’s House, Causing Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
Nawa
Re: Man Intentionally Drives Van Into Ex-wife’s House, Causing Fire (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
Who knows what his ex-wife has done to him ...

God save us from this kind of frustration grin

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Intentionally Drives Van Into Ex-wife’s House, Causing Fire (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
Fortunately, his ex-wife and children — a 15-year-old girl, a 13-year-old boy and an 11-year-old boy -— and others inside the building were not hurt. Officers said they don’t know what prompted the incident
So that is how all these people would have perished?
He should be locked up in jail for a very long time.
He is a threat to the society.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Intentionally Drives Van Into Ex-wife’s House, Causing Fire (Photos) by olu77(m): 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
He might as well have driven to jail instead of beating around the bush.

2 Likes

Re: Man Intentionally Drives Van Into Ex-wife’s House, Causing Fire (Photos) by Criticaltemp: 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2019
Hmmmmm.. Hope he die during the action he took
Re: Man Intentionally Drives Van Into Ex-wife’s House, Causing Fire (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2019
He missed her pussy sooooooooo much grin grin
Re: Man Intentionally Drives Van Into Ex-wife’s House, Causing Fire (Photos) by rickdaking(m): 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
he was frustrated or depressed.. but who isn't? undecided
Re: Man Intentionally Drives Van Into Ex-wife’s House, Causing Fire (Photos) by Luvlyna(f): 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
Get your children educational android tablets @ N20,000 with free delivery nationwide. Go through my threads for pictures and please check my signature for contact
Re: Man Intentionally Drives Van Into Ex-wife’s House, Causing Fire (Photos) by slapandfall(m): 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2019
What is with this new Nairaland design sef? It looks like an old newspaper.

If Nairaland was smart and agreed to evolve, it would have been the Nigerian or perhaps African Twitter by now.
But no... they choose to remain in 2006. Now, they are back to 2001.. #PopularSaying

Seun... please learn and be innovative with this site.. nothing significantly positively new since how many years..

You can even create a thread to ask for Suggestions what features Nairalanders will like to be on Nairaland.
From this ideas, you can harvest the best ones and implement. ...

...a concerned Nairalander

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Intentionally Drives Van Into Ex-wife’s House, Causing Fire (Photos) by Authoreety: 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2019
na wa o
Re: Man Intentionally Drives Van Into Ex-wife’s House, Causing Fire (Photos) by TANID(m): 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Intentionally Drives Van Into Ex-wife’s House, Causing Fire (Photos) by rhythyson: 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
Na wah for Nigerians ooo

One idiot raped a fellow nigerian that went to his room to watch Nollywood now another Idiot want his fellow nigerian ex wife death for whatever reason..

...We are not doing badly.

Radarada
Re: Man Intentionally Drives Van Into Ex-wife’s House, Causing Fire (Photos) by ShakaZullu(m): 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
post=82520723:

So that is how all these people would have perished?
He should be locked up in jail for a very long time.
He is a threat to the society.
[/s]
keep kwayet

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Impregnates Daughter For Ritual, Continues Act After Abortion / N15million For 3 Breasts: "How We Killed Three Ondo College Female Students" / Kidnappers Disguised As SARS Caught In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.