Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Like if you like Nairaland New Minimalist Design. Share if you don't. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Like if you like Nairaland New Minimalist Design. Share if you don't. (1073 Views)

Would You Like To Become A 3D Artist? Read My Story! / I Will Design Modern Minimalist Business Card / No Much Talk. You Like My Photoshop Work, Contact Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like if you like Nairaland New Minimalist Design. Share if you don't. by GoldPencil: 8:56am On Sep 24, 2019
Indicate below if you think the new nairaland site design which they snuck upon us is hot or not.
Re: Like if you like Nairaland New Minimalist Design. Share if you don't. by vastolord4(m): 10:32am On Sep 24, 2019
I do but e remain to dey watch HD videos and listen to mp3 formats.. tanks
Re: Like if you like Nairaland New Minimalist Design. Share if you don't. by logadims: 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
GoldPencil:
Indicate below if you think the new nairaland site design which they snuck upon us is hot or not.
brother, I need your help.
Re: Like if you like Nairaland New Minimalist Design. Share if you don't. by GoldPencil: 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2019
sup?
logadims:
brother, I need your help.
Re: Like if you like Nairaland New Minimalist Design. Share if you don't. by logadims: 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
GoldPencil:
sup?
please send me your contact: logadims@gmail.com
Re: Like if you like Nairaland New Minimalist Design. Share if you don't. by GoldPencil: 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
cant help with kdp/merch/money. use the mail feature here
logadims:
please send me your contact: logadims@gmail.com
Re: Like if you like Nairaland New Minimalist Design. Share if you don't. by logadims: 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2019
GoldPencil:
cant help with kdp/merch/money. use the mail feature here
it's KDP o. I need serious help bro.
Re: Like if you like Nairaland New Minimalist Design. Share if you don't. by GoldPencil: 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
my man. I no want hustle you out of your money for nothing. you will be better off approaching helioshay. he is the kdp master. all I really know is that if you need profitable keywords you should think about buying publisherrocket. $99. before it becomes a monthly subscription. aside from that. I'm just as clueless. I dont even make sales. so if I cant help myself, how can I help another? except maybe for superb cover design. 5k for kindle and 7k for paperback. I'm one of the approved designers on here (check the NL ads page. also skills have improved since 6 yrs ago). Enjoy
logadims:
it's KDP o. I need serious help bro.
Re: Like if you like Nairaland New Minimalist Design. Share if you don't. by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 15, 2019
Nairaland has always been minimalist. The only new things we're seeing here is the change of font and "rounding" of sharp edges.

(1) (Reply)

Free Logo Or Business Card Design For The First Eight People / Who Knows This Application Or Software / For Your Logo Design We Are Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.