Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Who Knows This Application Or Software - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Who Knows This Application Or Software (1074 Views)

Which App Or Software Can Edit Video Like This? / Which Video Animation Package Or Software Was Used For jiji videos? / How To Download Youtube Videos To Internal Storage Without Any App Or Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows This Application Or Software by Nobody: 9:48am On May 13, 2020
Hello guys.
I am trying to sign up on Fiverr as a graphic artist. And I discovered that there is an application or Software guys are using their work that kind of makes there faster and cool.

I am sure it is not Coreldraw or Photoshop.
But could it be Canvas?

About three to four Accounts have same presentations although different designs.

The application places a pencil by the side of the finished work.

Check the pics below.
Pls help name the application. Thanks

Re: Who Knows This Application Or Software by Stephenomozzy(m): 10:02am On May 13, 2020
They're mockups. You can find free mockups online (usually in PSD formats).

Though the presentations above looks more like shadows on the main design to give it the pop out look.

The pencil can be any vector art or the likes. It's all about creativity in presentation.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows This Application Or Software by Nobody: 11:46am On May 13, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
They're mockups. You can find free mockups online (usually in PSD formats).

Though the presentations above looks more like shadows on the main design to give it the pop out look.

The pencil can be any vector art or the likes. It's all about creativity in presentation.

God bless you. After making the post. I started a search on google and found exactly what you said. They are mockups of templates. The templates are sold on sites and are Photoshop compliant.
Re: Who Knows This Application Or Software by Stephenomozzy(m): 12:11pm On May 13, 2020
You're welcome Comrade.

Wish you the best on your journey!

1 Like

Re: Who Knows This Application Or Software by cooooooks(m): 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Do You Nigerians Have Been Using The Red One To Its Fullest Maximum. / Two Graphic Designers Required. / Need A Creative, Provoking And Proffessional Website Designs, Logos, Flyers, Bro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.