Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Mercy Aigbe Breathing Fresh Dose Of Sweetness As She Slays In Pinky Fur - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Breathing Fresh Dose Of Sweetness As She Slays In Pinky Fur (3368 Views)

When I Get Like This I Can’t Be Around You - Sophia Momodu Says As She Slays In / Afro Candy Show Off Her Customize Diamond Necklace As She Slays In Bikini Photos / Angela Okorie Flaunts Backside She Slays In Nice Outfit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Breathing Fresh Dose Of Sweetness As She Slays In Pinky Fur by MhizMuna: 10:04am On Sep 24, 2019
So fresh so refreshing is that unique way Mercy Aigbe slays in sassy pinky fur trend, just like a gorgeous exotic barbie that she is.

Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe is aware of her delectable choice of styles, and she slays with ease in a new photo rocking a simply fur costume in pinky mood. Not many of her peers on the Yoruba caucus of Nollywood can fully boast of sensational fashion trends as a fashionista, just a few, and she is one with such enviable passion.

She shares the selfie on her instagram page while noting: “Early morning dose of freshness �
Beautiful Glowing Skin @flawlessbymercy ✨✨✨✨”

see more - https://www.thesleak.com/mercy-aigbe-breathing-fresh-dose-of-sweetness-as-she-slays-in-pinky-fur/

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

Re: Mercy Aigbe Breathing Fresh Dose Of Sweetness As She Slays In Pinky Fur by samosky6: 10:23am On Sep 24, 2019
Re: Mercy Aigbe Breathing Fresh Dose Of Sweetness As She Slays In Pinky Fur by Mariangeles(f): 10:37am On Sep 24, 2019
Is she already dressed or is that a bathroom robe? grin

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Breathing Fresh Dose Of Sweetness As She Slays In Pinky Fur by praizblog: 10:54am On Sep 24, 2019
smiley
Re: Mercy Aigbe Breathing Fresh Dose Of Sweetness As She Slays In Pinky Fur by jocamodoj(f): 11:50am On Sep 24, 2019
Go mama . I love this woman
Re: Mercy Aigbe Breathing Fresh Dose Of Sweetness As She Slays In Pinky Fur by UIA04(f): 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
Mercy 'siren' Aigbe.

One of the most beautiful actresses in Nigeria.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Breathing Fresh Dose Of Sweetness As She Slays In Pinky Fur by Zentence: 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
She come cover her phone,cox be iphone hehe
Re: Mercy Aigbe Breathing Fresh Dose Of Sweetness As She Slays In Pinky Fur by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
Oh it's Mercy Aigbe! grin

Has nothing meaningful or useful to contribute or share as usual undecided

Oh! I hope I don't offend the Vaseline Crew as well as upcoming Slay mamas

What am I even talking about this for? I should be talking about Emperor Imeslipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Aigbe Breathing Fresh Dose Of Sweetness As She Slays In Pinky Fur by seunmohmoh(f): 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
She try.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Breathing Fresh Dose Of Sweetness As She Slays In Pinky Fur by purples25(f): 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
Ooooooh! I love it.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Breathing Fresh Dose Of Sweetness As She Slays In Pinky Fur by Onyi22(f): 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
She can't come and kill herself because of haters

(1) (Reply)

Nengi Shares Sexy Bikini Photo / How Davido Allegedly Disgraced Nengi At Their Hotel In Dubai / Mercy Johnson's Wedding Invitation(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.