Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

When I Get Like This I Can’t Be Around You - Sophia Momodu Says As She Slays In - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When I Get Like This I Can’t Be Around You - Sophia Momodu Says As She Slays In (3506 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Breathing Fresh Dose Of Sweetness As She Slays In Pinky Fur / Afro Candy Show Off Her Customize Diamond Necklace As She Slays In Bikini Photos / Angela Okorie Flaunts Backside She Slays In Nice Outfit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Get Like This I Can’t Be Around You - Sophia Momodu Says As She Slays In by AmeboBook: 7:18am On Oct 13, 2019
Many ladies will agree with Sophia Momodu that when they are "wasted" in a liquor state, they simply cannot be around just any guy. Davido’s baby mama looked real s**y in her white corset while at Jack and the Beats with Jack Daniels.

Her adoring followers were quick to react.

Use the link for the full coverage.

https://www.amebobook.com/when-i-get-like-this-i-cant-be-around-you-sophia-momodu-says-as-she-slays-in-wasted-liquor-state-58763.html

1 Like

Re: When I Get Like This I Can’t Be Around You - Sophia Momodu Says As She Slays In by ahnie: 7:20am On Oct 13, 2019
Sorry to ask..what does this woman do for a living?

9 Likes

Re: When I Get Like This I Can’t Be Around You - Sophia Momodu Says As She Slays In by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:25am On Oct 13, 2019
David side meat.
Re: When I Get Like This I Can’t Be Around You - Sophia Momodu Says As She Slays In by Mutemenot(m): 7:39am On Oct 13, 2019
ahnie:
Sorry to ask..what does this more do for a living?

Hustling to attract Davido back to the xpired kpekus

6 Likes

Re: When I Get Like This I Can’t Be Around You - Sophia Momodu Says As She Slays In by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 13, 2019
Sorry madam, Chioma hv taken your position for now

7 Likes

Re: When I Get Like This I Can’t Be Around You - Sophia Momodu Says As She Slays In by cenaman(m): 8:34am On Oct 13, 2019
TOKUMBO grin

1 Like

Re: When I Get Like This I Can’t Be Around You - Sophia Momodu Says As She Slays In by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 13, 2019
ahnie:

Happy Birthday kiss kiss
Re: When I Get Like This I Can’t Be Around You - Sophia Momodu Says As She Slays In by yeyebrity: 11:43am On Oct 13, 2019
ahnie:

She is an entrepreneur. In this day and age, in order to succeed as an entrepreneur, you have to go all out.
Re: When I Get Like This I Can’t Be Around You - Sophia Momodu Says As She Slays In by Classicdexy(m): 11:53am On Oct 13, 2019
[quote author=ahnie post=83090425]Sorry to ask..what does this woman do for living.
Ashawo work
Re: When I Get Like This I Can’t Be Around You - Sophia Momodu Says As She Slays In by jesmond3945: 2:29pm On Oct 13, 2019
i really pity this girl, if she had known.
Re: When I Get Like This I Can’t Be Around You - Sophia Momodu Says As She Slays In by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
If she could turn back the hands of time, she wouldn't have opened legs. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: When I Get Like This I Can’t Be Around You - Sophia Momodu Says As She Slays In by Geminita1(f): 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
As bad as her status is right now, i know some people that are wishing they were in her shoes, including men. grin shameful

2 Likes

Re: When I Get Like This I Can’t Be Around You - Sophia Momodu Says As She Slays In by ahnie: 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Happy Birthday kiss kiss
Awwwwwwww thanks a gazillion times...I appreciate kiss
Re: When I Get Like This I Can’t Be Around You - Sophia Momodu Says As She Slays In by oyatz(m): 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
She is a pretty lady but apparently not prepared for normal corporate or business life
Re: When I Get Like This I Can’t Be Around You - Sophia Momodu Says As She Slays In by Thefaceless: 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
ahnie:

Baby mama-ing.

It's a very lucrative business.

1 Like

Re: When I Get Like This I Can’t Be Around You - Sophia Momodu Says As She Slays In by AK481(m): 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
yeyebrity:

She is an entrepreneur. In this day and age, in order to succeed as an entrepreneur, you have to go all out.
Entrepreneur in what?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Look Alike Reveals Himself . / ‘you Fall My Hand’ – Halima Abubakar Fingers Shan George As Suleman's Lover / The New Price Of Our Nollywood Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.