Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,942 members, 7,845,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each (30815 Views)

Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash / Ethiopian Airlines Crash: Pius Adesanmi's Last Facebook Post & Scary Tweet / Professor Pius Adesanmi Dies In Ethiopia Airlines Plane Crash - John O. Oba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by Gideoniteprime4: 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
Na wa o
Persin we na be praying 4 plane to crash on top of am?
I fear money sha!
Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by Olorunnim: 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2019
igbodefendercom:
The money will help soothe the soul-deep pain. But it can never bring back the loved one lost. cry

Holy Sonnets: Death, be not proud
BY JOHN DONNE

Death, be not proud, though some have called thee
Mighty and dreadful, for thou art not so;
For those whom thou think'st thou dost overthrow
Die not, poor Death, nor yet canst thou kill me.
From rest and sleep, which but thy pictures be,
Much pleasure; then from thee much more must flow,
And soonest our best men with thee do go,
Rest of their bones, and soul's delivery.
Thou art slave to fate, chance, kings, and desperate men,
And dost with poison, war, and sickness dwell,
And poppy or charms can make us sleep as well
And better than thy stroke; why swell'st thou then?
One short sleep past, we wake eternally
And death shall be no more; Death, thou shalt die.
After the bard, John Donne is the next

1 Like

Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by Chuzoetoh(m): 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2019
How I wish..... DAT money for solve issues n matter back home.
Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by RexTramadol1: 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
Men dying in plane crash is worst thing in life ....that’s why anytime I Dey enter plane I Dey drink my pakalin .....so I either wake up for my destination or wake up in hell grin

I don laff finish
Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2019
No amount of money can compensate for the lives lost.
Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by Enemyofpeace: 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
Chei omo death go dey hungry some people now o and some people go dey pray make somebody in their family die inside plane soon
Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by amaham(m): 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
Compare this to dying in naija inter-city bus,where your family will only get trends on social media with words like " chaiya!, ewoo!, chimo! "

2 Likes

Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by kebliss(m): 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
That is blood money
Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by Enemyofpeace: 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
Beremx:
The trauma the families of the crash will face cannot quantify with the compensation. All the same, it is well.
in that case let them give me the money
Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by Longcucumber(m): 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
Beremx:
The trauma the families of the crash will face cannot quantify with the compensation. All the same, it is well.
who told u

1 Like

Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by samuelchimmy(m): 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
Blood money, don't accept it grin
Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
Olorunnim:

I am of the opinion John Donne was a better poet than WS.
WS was a supreme playwright

1 Like

Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
Olorunnim:
Aye, Sir: John Donne who starred death in the face and spoke the truth to it without wavering!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by owila4luv(m): 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2019
paiz:
Wow, Good money
so u wish you're his family member? cool
Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by toprealman: 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2019
DeZoro:
I pray the families use the money in their children Education
if the extended family don't block it.
Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by tiredoflife(m): 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
DeZoro:

Who told u education is the best thing to give a child
Same thing they told u
Yet u turned up in nairaland
Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by Wikerised(m): 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
See money
Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by Angelfrost(m): 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
inoki247:
I know people who just fly in from South Aftrica go dey wish say na dere plane crash so they can cash out 52million

Really??! The dead can spend money??!... I don't quite get you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by Google63(m): 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2019
passyhansome:

Will you keep Kwayet how much did Dana or Sosoliso compensate those Children or Family that was lost in the air mishap

So you think Boeing is an airline like Dana or Sosoliso? Or you can't read that the crash occurred on Ethiopia Airways?

1 Like

Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by OMOTOWO(m): 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
Men dying in plane crash is worst thing in life ....that’s why anytime I Dey enter plane I Dey drink my pakalin .....so I either wake up for my destination or wake up in hell grin
son don't be afraid I will lap u enter heaven
Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by midnighter(f): 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2019
Olorunnim:
Yes!
Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by Chicastle: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2019
DeZoro:

All this Education self is it helping matters?
Abegi
Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by slimthugchimee2(m): 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
passyhansome:

Will you keep Kwayet how much did Dana or Sosoliso compensate those Children or Family that was lost in the air mishap
Do you even read? Its the Boeing company that compensated not the airline

1 Like

Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by Truthbites: 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2019
See better plane..good way to depart this bad earth
Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by ikdaddy01(m): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
Some ppl will be wishing it was coming to their family

1 Like

Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by ttmacoy: 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
Not really taking into consideration the loss income through the victims lives especially the young ones.

paiz:
Wow, Good money

1 Like

Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by ofakaga: 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2019
enjoy family member he left behind.

please Just call for

Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by Kennydoc(m): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2019
ZUBY77:
Some blockheads who doesn't worth 1 mlion naira should pray to die this way and help their families.

Make me God for one day and see divine justice done to humanity .

You just called God unjust and incapable, cos you implied you would do better than Him.

1 Like

Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by shugabasbn: 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
What about we their loved ones
Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
paiz:
Wow, Good money

What is good about 52 Million,this guy makes more than that in 3 years.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others / Nigerian Illegal Immigrants Insisting On Trekking Into Canada / Germany Set To Deport Over 30,000 Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.