Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,136 members, 7,845,778 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each (30819 Views)

Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash / Ethiopian Airlines Crash: Pius Adesanmi's Last Facebook Post & Scary Tweet / Professor Pius Adesanmi Dies In Ethiopia Airlines Plane Crash - John O. Oba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by efighter: 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2019
DeZoro:
I pray the families use the money in their children Education

And the father, mother, brothers, sisters of the deceased who gave birth to, nurtured and groom the deceased do not deserve something? Stop thing like the foolish white men and their mentality of me and my husband. Africans live in extended families.
Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by midnighter(f): 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
The money is not enough...Boeing is worth over 2 billion US dollars...
Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by iswallker(m): 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2019
My retirement savings account balance after 35yrs service with Nigeria public service may not be up to 10m..

1 Like

Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by patorial(m): 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
Money cannot compensate for life!!

But they give u am, u collect am?
Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by patorial(m): 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2019
iswallker:
My retirement savings account balance after 35yrs service with Nigeria public service may not be up to 10m..

U missed an opportunity, u could have paid a ticket of that plane for any of ur relatives
Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by patorial(m): 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2019
iswallker:

U missed an opportunity, u could have paid a ticket of that plane for any of ur relatives .
Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by Danaruz: 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
Men dying in plane crash is worst thing in life ....that’s why anytime I Dey enter plane I Dey drink my pakalin .....so I either wake up for my destination or wake up in hell grin

I'm kinda liking this your formula o grin

1 Like

Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by TotoNaRubber: 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2019
Pius was earning $143,000 Canadian dollars before taxes as a Professor of African Studies at Carlton University, so this means his family only gets his one year salary without taxes, it is very sad.

Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2019
midnighter:
The money is not enough...Boeing is worth over 2 billion US dollars...
make them carry all their money give am?
Boeing na insurance company undecided
Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by midnighter(f): 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
Logobenz:
make them carry all their money give am?
Boeing na insurance company undecided

it was their faulty software that killed all those people, they should be made to feel the pinch.

This paltry sum Is an insult to their memory.
Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by SouthSouth1914: 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
patorial:

But they give u am, u collect am?

Hope you are not drunk?
Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by obama30: 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
Babtech001:

https://leakers.ng/news/2121-pius-adesanmis-family-other-victims-of-boeing-plane-crashes-to-get-%e2%82%a652m-each/

Nigerians youth may be insult and humiliated and label fraud-starts in all over the world but we always see the people that suppose to work genuinely do the fraud in a legal manners and go free. the compensation of loosing their love once suppose to go directly to next of kin as the victim fill in airline ticket. why is part of compensation goes to community needs of those affected by the tragedies? is the community the one that lose their bread winners, this is already plan avenue to make sure the next of kin didn't get all the money if they can get at all. Boeing said the other half of the fund will support education and economic empowerment in impacted communities, please how this thing take concern communities? why did they request for next of kin when filling ticket instead of asking for community names and heads of community name as next of kin. Either Boeing want to act fraud way or someone use legal means to take lion share on issue that didn't concern him/her which is capital fraud.
Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by braine(m): 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
paiz:
Wow, Good money

Really? Are you kidding?!
Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by mercyviv(f): 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
Still can't believe the lively Pius Adesanmi is finally gone. What can monetary compensation achieve?!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by EdiskyHarry: 10:08pm On Sep 24, 2019
that is why they must take time to manufacture a good aircraft rather than rushing to compete with airbus and end up killing so many innocent souls, I hope the Boeing 737 Max software has been properly replaced before we hear another story o.. R.I.P to all the victims.
Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by myfan: 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Judt an inquiry: Has Dana Air paid their June 3, 2012 crash victims their own compensation?

Didn't they pay? I thought they paid?
Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by ZUBY77(m): 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
Kennydoc:

You just called God unjust and incapable, cos you implied you would do better than Him.

I see you arw God's interpretation device
Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by makavelian(m): 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
If it's local aircraft like Dana or ARIK, shingba dem no go get

You said it all...
Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by Doyindoyin: 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2019
Vieamie:
This Is Called "BLOOD MONEY"
Its just 150k dollars
Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by vicfajeze: 1:18am On Sep 25, 2019
paiz:
Wow, Good money
HOT DEATH
Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by Vieamie: 4:17am On Sep 25, 2019
Doyindoyin:
Its just 150k dollars
Even if its 1 dollar, its still blood money
Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by patorial(m): 7:17am On Sep 25, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Hope you are not drunk?

I haven't drank alcohol for couples of months now
Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by ednut1(m): 8:12am On Sep 25, 2019
Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by Champneys: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2019
No amount of money will ever be enough.

May the souls of the dead continue to rest in peace and may their loved ones find the strength to live on.
Re: Pius Adesanmi’s Family, Other Victims Of Boeing Plane Crashes To Get ₦52M Each by Celebrity93(f): 5:55am On Sep 26, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
Men dying in plane crash is worst thing in life ....that’s why anytime I Dey enter plane I Dey drink my pakalin .....so I either wake up for my destination or wake up in hell grin
Hahahahaha.... You dy try ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others / Nigerian Illegal Immigrants Insisting On Trekking Into Canada / Germany Set To Deport Over 30,000 Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.