Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,140 members, 7,829,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Apply For Volunteer Opportunities In Qatar For Arabian Gulf Cup Nov. 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For Volunteer Opportunities In Qatar For Arabian Gulf Cup Nov. 2019 (913 Views)

Nationwide (36 States & Abuja) Vacancy For Volunteer Officers (ngo) / Apply For Paid Volunteer Opportunities At VSO Nigeria. / Apply For Volunteer Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Volunteer Opportunities In Qatar For Arabian Gulf Cup Nov. 2019 by Samakus(m): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2019
Qatar is warming up for the FIFA World Cup 2022™ by hosting two celebrated football tournaments: the FIFA Club World Cup and the Arabian Gulf Cup. And you could be part of the excitement.

Volunteers will gain invaluable experience and see how big international tournaments work behind the scenes.

All volunteers must be available for three days of training in early October. This training will take place in your home country.

For those selected to volunteer at the Arabian Gulf Cup and/ or the FIFA Club World Cup, the SC will pay for airfare, accommodation, meals and required transportation. Volunteers must ensure that they have the appropriate valid documentation to travel to Qatar.

Please confirm the below before submitting your applications:
I am available for an eight-hour continuous shift on the days I volunteer
I can travel independently and attend the event in Qatar for at least two weeks
I don’t mind sharing accommodation/ a room with another volunteer

Register on or before Wednesday 25 September 2019 for a chance to make history with Qatar.

Register on this link: https://www.sc.qa/en/opportunities/community-engagement/volunteers/regional-volunteers-for-football-tournaments

cc. Lalasticlala

http://samakus.edublogs.org/2019/09/24/apply-for-volunteer-opportunities-in-qatar-for-arabian-gulf-cup-nov-2019-world-cup-2022/

(1) (Reply)

MS Science company / Urgent Need / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.