Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,746 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) (42369 Views)

Corpse Of 109-year-old Woman Exhumed In Plateau State 2 Days After Being Buried / Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by solmusdesigns: 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2019
shocked
Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by sisisioge: 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
Haa! They are to appear in court as witnesses? It is well o.
Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by Aidejay(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2019
Na so
Steady diet of rubbish fit make person mad 4 naija
Na so
Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by ShakaZullu(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2019
solmusdesigns:
shocked
waiting...
Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2019
inside life...

o ti di five alive.

ni nu aye
Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
Only in Nigeria. Buhari you see your life?
Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2019
Can you tell what happen please? I'm always fascinated with the kind of wickedness present in the East.
OMOTOWO:
Igbos always think the yorubas are the monopoly of weird things .

Intact ,I have seen worse in igbo lands .I served in Anambra state.Even in Miami market where we buy things ,things that could cause blindness happened in day time .That was in oyi, Umuya local government .

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by thatkindthing: 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2019
Which kind wahala news come be this one now?
Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2019
IGBOS

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by thatkindthing: 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Only in Nigeria. Buhari you see your life?
how this one come take relate with Buhari now
Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2019
Chaiiiiii
Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by Yamleg: 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2019
OMOTOWO:

Intact ,I have seen worse in igbo lands .I served in Anambra state.Even in Miami market where we buy things ,things that could cause blindness happened in day time .That was in oyi, Umuya local government .
What were those things that could cause Blindness?
Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by KlNGPlN(m): 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2019
imagine just chilling.. resting in your grave and boom.. one mothafucker exhumes your coffin on top main road grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by amba1(m): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2019
This place is in Njaba LGA and not in Orlu LGA.
Thanks. The situation is terrible.
Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by Hausaman(m): 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
Imagine Biafra republic will not last 2years of civil wars, with all these nonsense we are seeing.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
shocked sad shocked sad sad sad ipob and land grabbing. Even their dead can't rest well.Dey kick dem out with tackle same way dey dragged Ekweremadu.Tufia on al fl@theadPigs

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by Cyoung4real(m): 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
Double Wahala for dead body embarassed

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by JosEast(m): 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
cry cry cry
Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
-
Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by Marineghost: 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
After useless biafra then land issue

Wetin concern us grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by lizdammy: 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2019
Ah!
Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
This is where the South East needs to consider cremation as a valid means of disposing of the remains of the dead.

With the population growing in the SE, and with land becoming scarce....the era of burying may soon have to come to an end.
Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
as this news has gotten to the front page, afonjas are going there to mine their skull tonight

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
OMOTOWO:

Infact ,I have seen worse in igbo lands .I served in Anambra state.Even in Mami market where we buy things ,things that could cause blindness happened in day time .That was in oyi, Umuya local government .

These guys don't like themselves .How much more liking another tribe. I have never been surprised with the way they hate other tribe .

Imagine one of these laundry guys in mami market was electrocuted in the process of drying some corps members uniform and could you believe nobody was there to even help the guy to remove his body let alone cry .The traders were just busy selling their things as if nothing happened .Even the guy neighbour didn't blink an eye .

Sympathy has nothing to do with tribe...

Chai but this your story get as e be o.
Lawd have mercy!!!
Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2019
post=82528139:
This is so barbaric and shameful.

Can't they let the dead rest in perfect peace anymore!

Backward people.

The law is the law.

At least they are following due process. It is better than fighting.

Barbaric they ain't.
Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by Amudeneogu: 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2019
THIS IS AN ABOMINATION
Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by Amumaigwe: 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2019
OMOTOWO:

Infact ,I have seen worse in igbo lands .I served in Anambra state.Even in Mami market where we buy things ,things that could cause blindness happened in day time .That was in oyi, Umuya local government .

These guys don't like themselves .How much more liking another tribe. I have never been surprised with the way they hate other tribe .

Imagine one of these laundry guys in mami market was electrocuted in the process of drying some corps members uniform and could you believe nobody was there to even help the guy to remove his body let alone cry .The traders were just busy selling their things as if nothing happened .Even the guy neighbour didn't blink an eye .

Mr. Reporter, what did you do yourself? If you did nothing, are you not more cold-blooded than you are trying to paint your fellow eye witnesses since you might be the only one literate amongst them.

3 Likes

Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by Airtimex(m): 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
OMOTOWO:

That is your own experience. Another corper is enjoying him/herself some where in the same anambra...

Stop this tribal wars please

3 Likes

Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
post=82528139:
This is so barbaric and shameful.

Can't they let the dead rest in perfect peace anymore!

Backward people.
"BACKWARD PEOPLE!" who? The families in question, Orlu people, IMO or the Igbos in general? Your comments always stink!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police parade suspected Assassins who tried to kill Dino Melaye / Man Attempting To Rape EKSU Student, Caught And Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Police Officers Mistakenly Record Themselves After Extortion In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.