Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) (42396 Views)

Corpse Of 109-year-old Woman Exhumed In Plateau State 2 Days After Being Buried / Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by lukui: 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
God will not destroy the world until the people that lived till the end of days will get fed up of the evils perpetrated by evil and wicked men till they will pray to God to end this sinful world!!
Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by nicepoker101(m): 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2019
OMOTOWO:
Igbos always think the yorubas are the monopoly of weird things .

Infact ,I have seen worse in igbo lands .I served in Anambra state.Even in Mami market where we buy things ,things that could cause blindness happened in day time .That was in oyi, Umuya local government .

These guys don't like themselves .How much more liking another tribe. I have never been surprised with the way they hate other tribe .

Imagine one of these laundry guys in mami market was electrocuted in the process of drying some corps members uniform and could you believe nobody was there to even help the guy to remove his body let alone cry .The traders were just busy selling their things as if nothing happened .Even the guy neighbour didn't blink an eye .

It happens everywhere in this country. A bus driver hit an okada rider from behind in omi. Ido L.G.A. Oyo state the rider fell inside the gutter I was shocked when no one even the women selling bread by the road side could do nothing to help the man all they did was shouting yea yea with their mouths wide open. The bike was still on the road the accident victim had to help himself out from the gutter and rolled the bike from the road even with a broken arm the other road users were busy abusing him.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2019
Land land land land.....land that is wasting in Sambisa forest
Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
OMOTOWO:

Infact ,I have seen worse in igbo lands .I served in Anambra state.Even in Mami market where we buy things ,things that could cause blindness happened in day time .That was in oyi, Umuya local government .

These guys don't like themselves .How much more liking another tribe. I have never been surprised with the way they hate other tribe .

Imagine one of these laundry guys in mami market was electrocuted in the process of drying some corps members uniform and could you believe nobody was there to even help the guy to remove his body let alone cry .The traders were just busy selling their things as if nothing happened .Even the guy neighbour didn't blink an eye .

wow
Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by BitcoinGrandpa(m): 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
OMOTOWO:

What a disgusting liar! Gosh!!!

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by Marshalemmy(m): 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
Man has no rest even in death
Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
kingy1:
both the dead and the living no longer have peace in the Nigeria of today.

I know the economy has gone six feet, but i never knew it will start exhuming dead bodies.

The living have already started living the country, but very soon, the dead will follow suit because they also have right to peaceful coexistence.

Let me even go and read what the OP posted self.

Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2019
-

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by Purity1st: 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
Igbo
Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
Badmod:
Looking at the area...
How much will the land be worth?
Less than 2m I guess...
If na V.I or Ikoyi we go say na die there...
If 20 people share 2m,How much will each gets...
Is it worth the shame and the everlasting memory of this sad picture.

BTW...who go come carry the remain of the corpses?...
Our money money mentality will never make us behave like human being..

That land is worth more than 20 storey building in Manhattan and cannot be sold.
Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by Wickedfacts: 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
Abagworo:

That land is worth more than 20 storey building in Manhattan and cannot be sold.

But can be stolen like how Rochas went about stealing Imo land. I guess the land is worth more than the people buried in it.

Just this morning, Arthur Eze and Chimamanda were dragging village land.

I don't know why educated and enlightened Igbo people behave like savages once it concerns land.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by EmmySmiles: 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
I can't believe that my people will stoop this low. It's a shame to accept that am from this part of the state. My people it's not necessary na! Haba!
Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by maisauki: 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2019
Jerkules:
What an eye sore... Even the dead cannot Can undecided
as in

Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by maisauki: 7:19pm On Sep 24, 2019
lilbarracuda:
Igbo kwenu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by tillaman(m): 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2019
What an eye sore!!
This is so fuucked up

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2019
angry. Igbo and land !.
Many igbo run away from home because of Land problem igbo can kill entier family because of Land, that is why their state is not develop because if they go home they May not Come back, fear igbo

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by SKINDOGGY: 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
OMOTOWO:

We don here igbos no like dem sef next patient pls.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
Why are these people always fighting/killing/degrading themselves and their kinsmen over land.

Savages out there in the east. Straight up savages undecided

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
Ok, this is it! We have had enough.

Kanu should come take his people and go create Biafra abeg.

Wetin una dey exhume 6yr old corpse for?

Ahhh...ibo matter don tire me.
Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by Papilo9033: 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
Nothing weh person no go see for Nigeria, I so much like this country so entertaining wink
Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by Tpresh(f): 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
So because of land issue, even the dead cannot rest in peace again
Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by obama30: 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
orjisblog:
Breaking News: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Uprooted In Umuaka,Orlu Imo State - Photos

Reports reaching Orjisblog Mediaa has it that, there's chaos in Isiozi Umuaka, Orlu Local government of Imo state.

According to an eye witness who, told us that the corpse in the photos are, a mother and a daughter in-law whose family is currently having a land dispute with another family.

They died 6 and 4 years ago respectively, but as a result of the land dispute the family couldn't hold an internment for them, hence they need to bury them in the family land.

According to a court order, they were asked not proceed with the burial since the case is still awaiting court judgement.

See More graphic photos

https://orjisblog.com.ng/2019/09/24/breaking-news-corpse-of-6-4-years-uprooted-in-umuakaorlu-imo-state-photos/

poor reporter!! court order not to proceed with the burial after 6 and 4 years, now that the carcass is exhumes where did they keep it, in the court or mortuary or at the reporter house? Abi that road side where the picture was taken is now free land to dump the carcass. or the loves once of the carcass abandon them by the road side? sometime someone will come with fake news and Nairaland cannot verify before posting it to front page. if is verify news it will not make it to front page
Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by pps1759(m): 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
OMOTOWO:

this should be 2014 batch b in August
Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2019
OMOTOWO:
[s]Igbos always think the yorubas are the monopoly of weird things .

[/s]Trash, always trying their best to paint Igbos black.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
Tpresh:
So because of land issue, even the dead cannot rest in peace again

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
angry. Igbo and land !.
Many igbo run away from home because of Land problem igbo can kill entier family because of Land, that is why their state is not develop because if they go home they May not Come back, fear igbo
Developed you say! now tell me how many states apart from lagos that is more developed than SE states?
Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
My thought was there were exhumed for autopsy, only to see different reason undecided
Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
pps1759:
this should be 2014 batch b in August

No bro.. November 2014 batch A..
Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by Austineperez(m): 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
People and their stupidity
Re: Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 12:39am On Sep 25, 2019
Everything ends up as tribal wars on nairaland. Now the yoruba's are shouting igbo is this igbo is that, tomorrow it'll be a horrible news about the yorubas then the igbos will swoop in and have their own swell time insulting the yorubas.
Are you not all tired? Using an incident to judge a whole tribe, what's that??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘He Confused Me By Touching My Breasts’ – Girl Raped In Lagos Tells Police / Soldier Who Drives Taxi Fight With Police for Breaking His Windscreen / Thieves Terrorising UNN Caught In Nsukka (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.