Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

How Trending On Twitter Brought About Positive Changes To Nairaland - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Trending On Twitter Brought About Positive Changes To Nairaland (1057 Views)

Can Someone With Access To My Cpanel Make Changes To My Admin Dashboard? / I Need Help With Making Small Changes To A Website Built With A Php Script / I'm Addicted To Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Trending On Twitter Brought About Positive Changes To Nairaland by charleff512(m): 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2019
Our Darling Nairaland trended on Twitter on Monday 23rd September 2019.
Trust the savagery of Twitter users with the hashtag #Nairaland,Oga Seun was roasted for being old and archaic despite being in the ever evolving world of technology.
Noticeable changes observed as a result are removal of underlines in the front page section and background changes among others.

1 Share

Re: How Trending On Twitter Brought About Positive Changes To Nairaland by Abfinest007(m): 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
good reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Trending On Twitter Brought About Positive Changes To Nairaland by Abfinest007(m): 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
u
Re: How Trending On Twitter Brought About Positive Changes To Nairaland by charleff512(m): 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
more

Re: How Trending On Twitter Brought About Positive Changes To Nairaland by QuizSavvy: 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
Op give us a list of top 10 positive changes you have noticed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Trending On Twitter Brought About Positive Changes To Nairaland by charleff512(m): 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
QuizSavvy:
Op give us a list of top 10 positive changes you have noticed

Removal of underlines in the front page section and background changes among others.I don mention two.Help me with eight,Bros.
Re: How Trending On Twitter Brought About Positive Changes To Nairaland by Damoxy(m): 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2019
They changed font and colour pane

What else?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Trending On Twitter Brought About Positive Changes To Nairaland by tollyboy5(m): 11:04am On Sep 25, 2019
lalasticlacla is this worthy of front page? I'm not sure
Re: How Trending On Twitter Brought About Positive Changes To Nairaland by Dadaboy: 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2019
tollyboy5:
lalasticlacla is this worthy of front page? I'm not sure
It is oh,
Nairaland can send you to low self esteem if you fuckup

(1) (Reply)

What Are Scripting Language And Development Language? / Typical Salaries / Dumps And Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.