Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

I'm Addicted To Nairaland. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I'm Addicted To Nairaland. (1359 Views)

I'm Looking For A Friend Who Introduced Me To Nairaland / Notice Of Appreciation To Nairaland Progamming Mod......... / How Trending On Twitter Brought About Positive Changes To Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Addicted To Nairaland. by Mrquote: 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
I think is not that they have the best content but, the site follows a good SEO rule.
And one of the best SEO rule is that the websites have to load within *0.9sec* or less and again it doesn't have some many images which sometimes make a website slow. All this make it an addict to me, what of you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Nairaland. by scoundrel(f): 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
183 comments since 2019? I doubt the title.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Nairaland. by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
scoundrel:
It's not by the number of comments

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Nairaland. by Mrquote: 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
scoundrel:
Am lost what are u saying
Re: I'm Addicted To Nairaland. by resosdigital(m): 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
scoundrel:

An also having spent just 4 days online since mid 2019
Re: I'm Addicted To Nairaland. by barrypro: 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
He doesn't have to be sleeping on here for you to know he likes this site.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Nairaland. by LordPherule(m): 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
Never mind that addiction. You are good buddy. Not a bad thing, good things has been coming out for me from the addiction, as for me. Just ensure to catch the good part.

I have no elder sibling, no mentor. I'm the first child of my parents. It's on here that I met gentlemen and gentlemen-in-skirts that mentor me. From discussions, I learnt many procedures in Education forum; from SSCE, JAMBs, Post JAMBs to post admission to varsity. �

Mobile/Technology/Computer section, I met peeps we dealt together, we shared money. We are still partners offline till today. � �

Even Romance section was dope, I got linkup from here way back �

I learnt many things on here and it's eye opener. �

The later things I'm addicted to now is the bird app and d**knet/d**pweb. �

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Nairaland. by Mrquote: 12:10am On Apr 19, 2020
LordPherule:
Never mind that addiction. You are good buddy. Not a bad thing, good things has been coming out for me from the addiction, as for me. Just ensure to catch the good part.

I have no elder sibling, no mentor. I'm the first child of my parents. It's on here that I met gentlemen and gentlemen-in-skirts that mentor me. From discussions, I learnt many procedures in Education forum; from SSCE, JAMBs, Post JAMBs to post admission to varsity. �

Mobile/Technology/Computer section, I met peeps we dealt together, we shared money. We are still partners offline till today. � �

Even Romance section was dope, I got linkup from here way back �

I learnt many things on here and it's eye opener. �

The later things I'm addicted to now is the bird app and d**knet/d**pweb. �
Are you a programmer
Re: I'm Addicted To Nairaland. by LordPherule(m): 6:32am On Apr 19, 2020
Mrquote:

Are you a programmer

Yes, I'm trying to be
Re: I'm Addicted To Nairaland. by Mrquote: 10:05am On Apr 19, 2020
LordPherule:

Yes, I'm trying to be
What area is ur specialties
Re: I'm Addicted To Nairaland. by LordPherule(m): 11:52am On Apr 20, 2020
Mrquote:

What area is ur specialties
Data Science & Analytics/Database management: Python, MATLAB, MySQL
Baby Web dev: Html5/CSS3 MySQL, php and JS
Re: I'm Addicted To Nairaland. by Mrquote: 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
LordPherule:

Data Science & Analytics/Database management: Python, MATLAB, MySQL
Baby Web dev: Html5/CSS3 MySQL, php and JS
K I'm a data analysis, using streamlite, dashboard, flask ... Pretty much on the early stage.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Nairaland. by LordPherule(m): 8:43am On Apr 29, 2020
Mrquote:

K I'm a data analysis, using streamlite, dashboard, flask ... Pretty much on the early stage.
That's great, we keep learning everyday Sir.
Re: I'm Addicted To Nairaland. by silento(m): 10:18am On Apr 29, 2020
What makes nairaland to load fast is not seo as you claim , the technology used and template , believe this or not nairaland was found during the time of 2g network seun creating nairaland from scratch put that in consideration and made the site to be lite , if nairaland should upgrade its ui believe me u will hate this site ,

Load page with or thread with 10 images then u will understand that nairaland is a bit slow but
So my point is that with the modern technology we have nairaland will load extremely fast , because of the underlying code and design not seo
Re: I'm Addicted To Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:53am On Apr 30, 2020
silento:
What makes nairaland to load fast is not seo as you claim , the technology used and template , believe this or not nairaland was found during the time of 2g network seun creating nairaland from scratch put that in consideration and made the site to be lite , if nairaland should upgrade its ui believe me u will hate this site ,

Load page with or thread with 10 images then u will understand that nairaland is a bit slow but
So my point is that with the modern technology we have nairaland will load extremely fast , because of the underlying code and design not seo

Nairaland wasn't built from scratch.

The rubbish theme was copied.

Seun is/was a good programmer, but he didn't build Nairaland from scratch.... Anyone can clone Nairaland in minutes
Re: I'm Addicted To Nairaland. by silento(m): 11:04am On Apr 30, 2020
modestbrowser:

Don't ever quote me again.

U know nothing about web design

You are the one that knows nothing about about web programming and web designing

U just hate seun and e dey affect your reasoning

Whether he copy the design or not the truth still remains that nairaland was build during the era of 2g network , upgrade it to modern web design and technology u will start to notice it will became slow

(1) (Reply)

Could You Give Some Advice To A Junior Developer? / Omo! See My MERN Full Stack Diamon Web App (frontend And Backend) / Which Is Faster? Php Or Java

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.