Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,050 members, 7,859,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:42 PM

Ceec In The Body Of Tacha, More Like Tacha Issa Low Budget Ceec.��‍♀️� - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ceec In The Body Of Tacha, More Like Tacha Issa Low Budget Ceec.��‍♀️� (2295 Views)

Charity Nnaji: Nigerian Female Celebrities Are More Like Advanced Prostitutes / Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React / Throwback Photo Of CeeC In A Convertible Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ceec In The Body Of Tacha, More Like Tacha Issa Low Budget Ceec.��‍♀️� by lilianokonkwo: 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
I dont hate either Tacha or CeeC and i dont have a problem with them but i have an issue with bad attitudes. And i hope they can change their bad attitude for good.��‍♀️
Tacha came to the big brother trying to be a tyrant like the ex big brother housemate CeeC. CeeC has class but she was overly defensive all the time and have a bad attitude. Tacha on the other hand is trying so hard to be noticed, screaming and getting into what does not concern her and she glorifies in her bad attitude Which is wrong�. Should we tell Tacha that CeeC is loosing her endorsements due to her bad attitude? �� click on link for full gist!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ovATfxbkv8
Please subscribe to my channel FAM! Lets build this ministry!! We move���

1 Like

Re: Ceec In The Body Of Tacha, More Like Tacha Issa Low Budget Ceec.��‍♀️� by omoalayo(m): 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2019
You 're right...

I see this too...I have always noticed Cee C doesn't smile.. She talks rude and so many other combinations of bad attitudes.. it's all pride and She doesn't know its horrible ..now Tacha wants to be like Her..

If She wins.. it will be like BB Naija encourages such attitudes.. which wouldn't speak well...

And... ur channel is cool.. U'll get there babe..

1 Like

Re: Ceec In The Body Of Tacha, More Like Tacha Issa Low Budget Ceec.��‍♀️� by lilianokonkwo: 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2019
Awww.. thank you so much for checking my channel out and commenting on here. I truly appreciate❤️❤️��
Re: Ceec In The Body Of Tacha, More Like Tacha Issa Low Budget Ceec.��‍♀️� by fyneguy: 9:25am On Sep 27, 2019
lilianokonkwo:
I dont hate either Tacha or CeeC and i dont have a problem with them but i have an issue with bad attitudes. And i hope they can change their bad attitude for good.��‍♀️
Tacha came to the big brother trying to be a tyrant like the ex big brother housemate CeeC. CeeC has class but she was overly defensive all the time and have a bad attitude. Tacha on the other hand is trying so hard to be noticed, screaming and getting into what does not concern her and she glorifies in her bad attitude Which is wrong�. Should we tell Tacha that CeeC is loosing her endorsements due to her bad attitude? �� click on link for full gist!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ovATfxbkv8
Please subscribe to my channel FAM! Lets build this ministry!! We move���

Losing which endorsement? You people keep posting nonsense. Endorsements expire! Some of Tobi's and Alex's endorsements have also expired! Did they lose them to bad attitude? Nonsense!

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2021: Check Out 20 Pictures From Saturday Night Party / #bbnaija: “I Still Need To Do You Like Five Times More” – Boma Tells Tega While / “they Said I Changed A Lot” – Actress Regina Daniels Says As She Shares New Phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.