Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

A Note To Atheists. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Note To Atheists. (479 Views)

A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God / Akiane's Story Proves Atheists Wrong: Born To Atheists Yet Religious As A Baby / Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Note To Atheists. by derealj(m): 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
I know this forum has a substantial number of Atheists who does not shy away from expressing their doubt about the existence of a Supreme Being or any deity whatsoever.
I'm not here to tell you to believe in God or any deity at all. All I want to do is to show you that the supernatural exists whether you believe in a deity or not.

1. Ask yourself how the universe came into existence with all the precision and diversity in it. Don't tell me the big Bang Theory because even the theory if true was made possible by some being. Then you come to our planet and see how everything works in harmony, how the earth revolves with precision in 365¼ days to bring changes in the season so as to sustain life here on earth. How everything needed by man to survive was in place before he came into existence. Come on! if this world was borne out of chance, then we would have discovered a mistake by now.

2. Ask yourself how the materials for everything invented was already here on earth just waiting to be discovered. The raw materials used to manufacture steel and cement for construction, lumber for manufacturing a lot of wooden products, different types of crops grown for food and economic use. Even the cars, aeroplane, telephone etc, the raw materials for manufacturing all of them were gotten from this earth not outside it. Do you think it was there by chance? You can answer that. Even mankind with all of our intelligence cannot create any of those raw materials they only mine them and use them to create new products. My question then is who put them there knowing that one day, mankind would need them to make life easier for them? Or do you think that God cannot manufacture telephone or aeroplane or space shuttle. He put those raw materials there knowing that He created an intelligent being who can figure out what to do with them when the time comes.

3. It is true that there is a lot of suffering, death, Hunger, war in the world today and God is just sitting there watching it like a reality TV show without doing nothing about it. Yeah if you think that God will come down to earth and begin to deal with the individual problems of the people in the world, then you are naive and doesn't understand the concept of life, death and the afterlife. First of all God created everything in a sequence and He understands how the world works more than anybody. When a human being is born, the countdown to his death begins(the death can come in any form at any time); It's only a spiritually naive person that would bash God for allowing a human being die when you know that it was the way He created man, devoid of immortality. It's just like bashing Boeing for grounding an aircraft whose service time is over. The point is; God is aware of everything happening in this world just that it is the way He created it having in mind that the life of a man in this world is only but a very minute fraction of his existence. Even a human would focus on the longer plane of existence which is eternity. So you all should stop bashing God because he let a human being die or suffer. Yes it is painful when someone dies especially a loved one but we should try and look at the bigger picture. Life here is ephemeral and so you should stop behaving like you don't know that.

4. You guys are always against people thanking God when an accident happens and some people dies while some survives. Yes God might not be responsible for physically saving those that survived because the delicate way he created man implies that a certain threshold of injury leads to death. Those that didn't get to that threshold will survive, that is not supernatural phenomenon but natural. We still thank God in any situation because He knows how the world works better than anyone. I also have a problem with some religious folks who say that they perform miracles like raising the dead, making a wombless woman get pregnant etc. . If you guys understand that God created all things in a sequence and once the sequence is lacking, certain things become impossible, then you'll know that a woman without womb cannot give birth unless God gives her a new womb Himself.

In conclusion I want you guys to make use of your brain and think outside the box. Everything is not about asking God to make life a bed of roses and if He doesn't do it then He doesn't exist. Your existence is more than this passing world and everything happens for a reason. Everything created in this world shows that an intelligent Being is involved whether you believe in Him or not. Other spiritual beings exists by the way but that's a story for another day.
Re: A Note To Atheists. by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
You need deliverance from the shackles of religion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Note To Atheists. by derealj(m): 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:
You need deliverance from the shackles of religion.

Well I never said I'm religious. I just said that God exists.
Re: A Note To Atheists. by CaveAdullam: 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2019
Until atheists can convicincly tell me how HUMAN KIND THAT EVOLUTE FROM APES OR ORIGINATE FROM BIG BANG THEORY DEVELOPED A GOD-CONCIOUSNESS IN THEIR BRAIN/MIND TO DEFEND OR OPPOSE, not until then, I will keep on believing in the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

And besides what does not exist does not have a name. If God is a supreme being/intelligent designer, with a name called GOD, then definitely, He exists. If the atheist society are against this, then they should provide us with things that DOESN'T EXISTS but have NAMES. By the way, the burden of prove is upon them. Looooooooool.

Thanks.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: A Note To Atheists. by derealj(m): 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
CaveAdullam:
Until atheists can convicincly tell me how HUMAN KIND THAT EVOLUTE FROM APES OR ORIGINATE FROM BIG BANG THEORY DEVELOPED A GOD-CONCIOUSNESS IN THEIR BRAIN/MIND TO DEFEND OR OPPOSE, not until then, I will keep on believing in the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

And besides what does not exist does not have a name. If God is a supreme being/intelligent designer, with a name called GOD, then definitely, He exists. If the atheist society are against this, then they should provide us with things that DOESN'T EXISTS but have NAMES. By the way, the burden of prove is upon them. Looooooooool.

Thanks.

God bless.

Sometimes I don't blame them because something might have happened to them that made them lose their belief in God but it just shows how shallow their thinking is. If they think that God will come down from his abode and make this world a bed of roses so as to prove Himself to them, then they don't know Him in the first place. Some people here cursing them are not even helping matters. Curses is not the way to go.
Re: A Note To Atheists. by LordReed(m): 9:53am On Oct 13, 2019
CaveAdullam:

Thanks.

God bless.

Ah, I guess Tony Stark exists then cos he has a name. He even has a job so he must be a productive member of society.

BTW god is not a proper name, its a title like chief.

1 Like

Re: A Note To Atheists. by finalboss(m): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
undecided yea yea yea same old shits

(1) (Reply)

Rev Chris’ Daughter:cso & Hubby Phillip Celebrate Wedding Anniversary / Church Leader Inserts His Cucumber In 11 Year Old's Buttocks!!! / Understanding The Religion Of Star War & Exposing It's Occult Symbolism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.