Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? (11583 Views)

Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / 7 Year Old With Anger Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by CapedBaldy: 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
I honestly need help. I try to suppress my anger but I always find myself reacting aggressively when provoked. when I'm reacting aggressively because of my anger I feel in my mind that I'm overreacting but then it's already too late and I can't stop myself. I like being alone and minding my business but there's always something that winds up triggering me. I don't know if this makes any sense because I don't really know how to explain how I feel.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by Aonkuuse(m): 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
First learn to take things as they are, "yes it is done and anger can not undo it only finding solution"
Secondly Learn to let go, don't be too hard on things.
Thirdly don't be too judgemental, see weakness in other people too. They are humans, give room for their shortcomings. High expectations brings disappointment and disappointment brings anger.
Learn to walk away.
Learn to forgive without asking.

60 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by missjo(f): 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
Eat some chocolate once the rage is building up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by donstan18: 11:35pm On Sep 24, 2019
Go and slap a Nigerian soldier, you'll learn.

25 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by meobizy(f): 11:08am On Sep 25, 2019
donstan18:
Go and slap a Nigerian soldier, you'll learn.
This is the best advice. If it doesn't work in the first incident try it repeatedly until you get results.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by TwentyOnePilots(m): 10:43am On Sep 27, 2019
To provoke you dey hungry me.... grin

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by ursullalinda(f): 10:44am On Sep 27, 2019
Identification is the first solution and u have done that kudos! because some pple boast with their weakness and make noise with it. So wen the anger comes think of the damages it brings then find something to sip (like water, drink) or better still walk away from the scene. Put it in prayers because God has a way of turning our weaknesses to strength

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by mamajj17(f): 10:44am On Sep 27, 2019
By Walking away for a while! Most often being alone for sometimes could also very helpful grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by marztar(m): 10:44am On Sep 27, 2019
Pls help my business by following @teemay1 fashion on instagram. Not asking for money,,.. Just help by following...thank you

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by CapitalHYC(m): 10:44am On Sep 27, 2019
See I have this same problem.. I don't flair up for little things but I get angry when I think things are not done the way they should.. I'm here to read comments.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by drips8(m): 10:44am On Sep 27, 2019
Think about the consequences of what you're about to do in a fit of rage

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:45am On Sep 27, 2019
You need good sex.

missjo:

Can you help?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by Olayinka8793(m): 10:45am On Sep 27, 2019
There is no best way to deal with it, every single human being is equipped with the ability to get angry, it is a natural attribute of humanity. Even Jesus got angry.
Anger can be good or bad depending on how or what it was channeled into.
E.g you have every right to be angry when your tailor disappoints you.
I think you need to learn how to restrain your anger from manifesting over trivial things or things beyond your control, but it is perfectly OK and infact necessary to show anger towards someone or something from which you have an expectation which you think is not been met.
Moderation is the key word.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by Bawizzo(m): 10:45am On Sep 27, 2019
u need a lot of kush for soul, bruh. I suggest u don't go for the warri strain.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 27, 2019
Simply walk away or stay away from anyone aggravating your anger. Dont let it build up till a point of no control.
Some of us are psychologically claustrophobic (We fight Abstract things) and the way we fight those threats/Fear is extreme it makes us want to shout at the situation. But I have learnt to not let it build up too much.

Especially if you are leaving in places like Lagos and you are the normal everyday hustler, you have to learn to control the inbuilt madness. It was until I moved to another state that I realised Lagos was gradually messing with my head.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by TK9995: 10:45am On Sep 27, 2019
The best thing to do when you are angry is to do Nothing.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by orunmila144: 10:45am On Sep 27, 2019
wink HAVE NAIJA POLICE SLAP YOU, ya anger will disappear quick quick
Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 27, 2019
Smoke alot of Weed, grin grin grin.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by LORDKing001: 10:46am On Sep 27, 2019
missjo:
You heard that from bbn right?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by woky: 10:46am On Sep 27, 2019
Self control and the willingness to control it.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by Ceejayink: 10:46am On Sep 27, 2019
And if there's no chocolate?
missjo:

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by Consultville(m): 10:46am On Sep 27, 2019
Accepting you’ve a problem and need help is the very first step in the right direction. Thumps Up OP

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by ElderAnchor: 10:47am On Sep 27, 2019
Hustle harder and anger will gradually let you be.

Also, find out what works for you.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by ekoson95(m): 10:47am On Sep 27, 2019
Just place your hands on ur chest and say 'Aal izz well'

thank me later
Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by hopevalley: 10:48am On Sep 27, 2019
Whenever you are angry, sing 'HU' like this HUUUUUUUUUUUUU and focus your attention to anything that makes you happy. Before you know it, the anger will disappear. Click on the first link on my signature if you are interested in learning how to make millions of naira from export business.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by ekoson95(m): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2019
meanwhile, its good to be an angry bird.... so that people wont feel they can just kick dust in ur face and walk.

bye
Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 27, 2019
the best thing to do is to hold your breath for 5 seconds and think of the consequences of your anger

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2019
I do understand. You are like Mr perfect and anytime you dealing with people and they don't measure up to you expectations, you get disappointed. Try and reduce it and keep calm or walk away .

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 27, 2019
Drink a cold glass of water.

But seriously, seek therapy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Jonathan’s Secret Wife And Mother Of Two( PIC) / Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him? / Wife Drags Husband To Court For Stealing Her N15,000 Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.