Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Woman In Court For Beating Mother-in-law To Coma - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman In Court For Beating Mother-in-law To Coma (17210 Views)

Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect / Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos / SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman In Court For Beating Mother-in-law To Coma by chisomdoris: 5:59am On Sep 25, 2019
A 30-year-old woman, Adenike Olowookere, was on Tuesday remanded in an Ado-Ekiti Chief Magistrates’ Court for allegedly beating her mother-in-law to coma.

Olowookere, whose address was not provided, is charged with attempted murder.

The prosecutor, Insp. Bankole Olasunkanmi told the Court that the defendant committed the offence on Sept. 9 at Ado-Ekiti.
Olasunkanmi said that the defendant attacked 63-year-old mother-in-law, Mrs Comfort Olowookere.

He said that the victim was still in a coma.

Olasunkanmi said the offence contravened the provisions of Section 320 of the Criminal Law of Ekiti State, 2012.

He urged the Court to remand the defendant in prison pending legal advice from the office of Director of Public Prosecutions.

The plea of the defendant was not taken.

The Chief Magistrate, Mr Abdulhamid Lawal, remanded the defendant and adjourned the case until Oct. 17 for mention.

https://thickmatch.com/woman-court-beating-mother-law-coma/

2 Likes

Re: Woman In Court For Beating Mother-in-law To Coma by FamousMonk: 6:05am On Sep 25, 2019
When you see such news,remember one thing.. "preeq"... I can bet my scrotum that this fight is over a sugar boy..
Re: Woman In Court For Beating Mother-in-law To Coma by myfan: 6:29am On Sep 25, 2019
Why beat mama? Ladies of nowadays eh.

12 Likes

Re: Woman In Court For Beating Mother-in-law To Coma by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 25, 2019
Wickedness unparalleled

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman In Court For Beating Mother-in-law To Coma by yeyeboi(m): 10:49am On Sep 25, 2019
Ok
Re: Woman In Court For Beating Mother-in-law To Coma by Millerules(m): 10:49am On Sep 25, 2019
Lol.. Wetin she do?

1 Like

Re: Woman In Court For Beating Mother-in-law To Coma by opgfdxzvc: 10:49am On Sep 25, 2019
they should beat her

too ha ha kilode
Re: Woman In Court For Beating Mother-in-law To Coma by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 25, 2019
T
Re: Woman In Court For Beating Mother-in-law To Coma by mrZENographer: 10:50am On Sep 25, 2019
Chai oo
Re: Woman In Court For Beating Mother-in-law To Coma by adontcare(f): 10:51am On Sep 25, 2019
Some mil are just unbearable. But nonetheless, she shouldnt have beaten her. Just avoid her so God can fight for u

20 Likes

Re: Woman In Court For Beating Mother-in-law To Coma by lilmax(m): 10:51am On Sep 25, 2019
She's still alive?
Re: Woman In Court For Beating Mother-in-law To Coma by orunmila144: 10:51am On Sep 25, 2019
grin that is funny yet tragic. should i laugh or cry ?

2 Likes

Re: Woman In Court For Beating Mother-in-law To Coma by Paige001(f): 10:53am On Sep 25, 2019
Endtime daughter-in-law you wan play John Cena on top ur mother-in-law head

1 Like

Re: Woman In Court For Beating Mother-in-law To Coma by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 25, 2019
FamousMonk:
When you see such news,remember one thing..
"preeq"...
I can bet my scrotum that this fight is over a sugar boy..
Do you have a mother? I mean, is she still alive? No insults! Just curious to know!

15 Likes

Re: Woman In Court For Beating Mother-in-law To Coma by MagicPie: 10:54am On Sep 25, 2019
If I win ur scrotum now and refused to give u back, people will say I am wicked.
FamousMonk:
"preeq"...

9 Likes

Re: Woman In Court For Beating Mother-in-law To Coma by ctleurocollege: 10:54am On Sep 25, 2019
Very bad

Contact me if you want to study in Cyprus
Re: Woman In Court For Beating Mother-in-law To Coma by babatee1985(m): 10:54am On Sep 25, 2019
available
Re: Woman In Court For Beating Mother-in-law To Coma by jrusky(m): 10:54am On Sep 25, 2019
Another member of the new generation wizard the Delilah gang. Dem plenty for outside men beware infact many of them are beautiful, popular but if you enter dem you don enter coven be dat.

And where is her husband
Re: Woman In Court For Beating Mother-in-law To Coma by slawomir: 10:54am On Sep 25, 2019
FamousMonk:
"preeq"...
Mumu

You are young
Dumb
And broke

19 Likes

Re: Woman In Court For Beating Mother-in-law To Coma by crazyABO(m): 10:54am On Sep 25, 2019
FamousMonk:
"preeq"...
na wa for you is it bec of FTC or u didnt read the thing or you dont know what mother inlaw is Which one of the three all of them angrythey said mother inlaw well incase u dont know what that means it's her husband's mother undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman In Court For Beating Mother-in-law To Coma by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 25, 2019
what?
Re: Woman In Court For Beating Mother-in-law To Coma by Baawaa(m): 10:55am On Sep 25, 2019
If am the one you beat his mother,I will take law into my hands and beat you also to coma
Re: Woman In Court For Beating Mother-in-law To Coma by tegafej(m): 10:57am On Sep 25, 2019
Let's assume I was not at home when you beat my mom to coma. So you think as a woman, you will now come back to my house? Lol... I laugh in motherfvcker.

I once broke up with a girl I was deeply in love with and the love I had for her turned to hate immediately she hung up call on my mom.

Ladies should understand that one of the most important persons in a man's life is His Mum!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman In Court For Beating Mother-in-law To Coma by crownfitsme(f): 11:02am On Sep 25, 2019
madam fighter just know that your marriage don finish shocked.. your eyes don clear now abi

4 Likes

Re: Woman In Court For Beating Mother-in-law To Coma by chukwugoziegi: 11:04am On Sep 25, 2019
Why she dey court sef? You beat my mama, you die. You beat my mama to coma, you double die.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman In Court For Beating Mother-in-law To Coma by nicepoker101(m): 11:05am On Sep 25, 2019
FamousMonk:
"preeq"...
you rushed in and ended up in disgrace

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Warns Residents On New Tactics Of Robbers / Sergeant Collins Akpugo Declared Wanted By Abia Police Over Death Of 21-year-old / 65-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Chaining, Starving Wife One Year In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.