Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

Divorce: My Husband Starves Me Of Intimacy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce: My Husband Starves Me Of Intimacy (598 Views)

My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour / My Wife Starves Me Of Sex / My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divorce: My Husband Starves Me Of Intimacy by AloyEmeka5: 1:15am On Nov 02, 2010
Sunday, October 31, 2010
[size=14pt]My husband starves me of sex, woman, 58, tells court[/size]

Francis Falola, Abeokuta

A 58-year-old trader, Mrs. Ramota Ishola, on Thursday dragged her 71-year-old husband, Mufutau Ishola, before a Grade 1 Customary Court, sitting in Ake, Abeokuta, over an allegation of neglect and refusal to make love to her.

Ramota accused Mufutau of neglecting her, adding that they had been married for 20 years, but yet to have a child and that the last time her husband made love to her was about three years ago.

She said that she was tired of the union because of the neglect and lack of love and care. Besides, she said Mufutau did not allow her to move freely.

She described her husband as an irresponsible man, who would not perform his marital duties as expected of a responsible man, adding that she had married 10 different men before Mufutau, but none had given her much trouble like him.

"I have married 10 men before him because I was looking for a child; I had never been molested like this by any of them. I am tired of this relationship and feed up staying with him.

"If a man does not make love to his wife, how could he expect her to be pregnant?" Ramota told the court.

Mufutau, a retiree, dismissed the allegations made by his wife as mere excuses to get a divorce.

He said he had always been a responsible man to his wife and her family members, saying Ramota's mother could testify to that.

He said that he stopped making love to her six months ago when he noticed she was having an extra-marital affair.

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/oct/31/806.html

(1) (Reply)

More Wives Could Keep Their Husbands If: / My Expriece About Matchmaking / Nigerian Man Shoots Wife In Atlanta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.