Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,156 members, 7,860,140 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread (13015 Views)

Saudi Arabia Declares Wednesday Eid-el-fitr, Says Fasting Continues / Friday Prayers Hold In Bauchi Mosques Despite COVID-19 Spread / Coronavirus: Islamic Way Of Preventing The Spread Of The Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by malvisguy212: 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

That can't happen. You want us to be like you Christians with no country/State? grin

We follow Islamic law till death.
you can only make yourself to believe that there is a pink elephant in your living Room but not us. you can only deceive yourself.
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by DennisEche(m): 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2019
sulasa07:

Idiot,is it the claim of Jesus being mentioned 32 or 42 times,while Muhammad was mentioned 4 times?Now I believe 99% Christians know nothing,they just go online,copy and paste whatever they see without checking if it's it's true or not,what they care about is just to score points
WHY THE INSULT? FYI ISLAM USED TO BE IN SECRECY BUT NOW WITH ADVANCE IN TECHNOLOGY ALL INFO IS NOW IN OURPALMS JUST BY A SIMPLE CLICK. He is thus the most mentioned person in the Quran by reference; 25 times by the name Isa, third-person 48 times, first-person 35 times, and the rest as titles and attributes.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam#targetText=He%20is%20thus%20the%20most,rest%20as%20titles%20and%20attributes.
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by salam8528: 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2019
true2god:
Sorry bro, the growth of Islam in Europe is 90% as a result of hijra, migration, from Muslim countries to non-muslim countries. Between 1970 and 2019, there is over 10000% increase in migration of Muslims from the Arab and South east Asian world to Europe and these migrants come with their culture.

The second and the third generation migrants, in most cases, retain the religion of their ancestors which is Islam. And since life in Europe and American is easier than life in the Muslim world, most Muslim do not have problems maintaining a very large family; the state welfare system (now the modern jizya) will always pay their bills. Hundreds of thousands of muslim Turkish citizens living in Germany do not like to work because the German government will always pay them free money (jizya) every month as welfare.

If you can colllect free money as the best of mankind (the ummah) from the kafir ((the worst of creatures), why won't you migrate to their lands? So the 'growth' has nothing to do with conversation, though a very very insignificant number of natives do convert and most later leave, but it all has to do with Muslim migration to non-muslim lands where there is religious freedom (no religious freedom in many Muslim lands).
And was causing the migration, is it not the same people u called kafir? And the natives converting is anyone forcing them. Pls stop contradicting yourself. Leave or take it Islam is growing fast and u can't stop a moving train. Germany will never give anybody anything for free, u work for what u eat, stop misleading people plsss
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by sulasa07(m): 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2019
DennisEche:

WHY THE INSULT? FYI ISLAM USED TO BE IN SECRECY BUT NOW WITH ADVANCE IN TECHNOLOGY ALL INFO IS NOW IN OURPALMS JUST BY A SIMPLE CLICK. He is thus the most mentioned person in the Quran by reference; 25 times by the name Isa, third-person 48 times, first-person 35 times, and the rest as titles and attributes.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam#targetText=He%20is%20thus%20the%20most,rest%20as%20titles%20and%20attributes.
Yeye person, Muhammad is called Rasul,Ahmad in the Qur'an several times

2 Likes

Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by malvisguy212: 7:47am On Oct 12, 2019
sulasa07:

Quran talked about it to prove it doesn't exist anymore,ALLAH did not preserve all other Prophets idea,why?Coz its only for their time but Muhammad is the last and it has to be preserved forever.
You people always claim Quran copied the bible but how come the ideas in the two books are two way different things.
I am very sure you are not a Muslim.
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:56am On Oct 12, 2019
malvisguy212:
you can only make yourself to believe that there is a pink elephant in your living Room but not us. you can only deceive yourself.

Na your pink Elephant?
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:05am On Oct 12, 2019
NOL2dworld:

It still wonder why the truth hurt you people...

Lies, deceit and hypocritical nature of Islam. Islam is the religion that as rules for almost everything but zero respect for the sanctity of life... Sad..

What touch me mostly is the fact that 90% of muslims know a little about the life of Muhammad and his violent ways..

They only listen to their uneducated Iman teachings and believe everything he says.. You people need to do research about the prophet and compare..

I am never surprised anytime Muslims act violently, Muhammad did worst.. (I will give U prove)..

Let go to the foundational source of Islam.. Muhammad!!! We all know he founded Islam.. I will share alittle about his life to U...

1. Did U know when he was alive, he was tired of life and wanted to commit suicide occasionally.. Ibn Ishaq 106, Sahih Bukhari 6982.

2. He assassinated people for criticizing his religion... Ibn Ishaq 675-676

3. He ordered his followers to execute anyone who leave his religion.. Sahih Bukhari 6878, 6922

4. He command Muslims to beat up their wives... Quran 4.34

5. He allowed his followers to raoe their female slaves Quran 70.22-30, Quran 23:5-6

6. He rob people to support his religion.. Sahih Bukhari 5:59:541, Sahih Bukhari 4:53:351

Sanan Ibn Ishaq 309, Sanan ibn Ishaq 312-313

Tortured Kinana for his treasure Sunan Ibn Ishaq 515

7. The funniest one, your Muhammad pee like a girl, he claim U will go to hell if u stand up to pee.. Sahih al-tirmidhi no 11.

I can go on and on..

Obviously, did not write all this hadith and Quran verses is there for U too to learn.. Funny, alot still turn blind eyes to this fact.. And, for your information even if Islam is the most populous religion due to the fact that alot are scared to leave, forced to join and most Muslim countries doesnt give room to other religion the way other religion did.. Its still not the best.. Alot of china phone plenty for market, that doesn't make it the best.

If the founder of Islam can be this heartless and sadistic.. Islam is a waste of time..

Trash as usual. All these gimmicks no dey work again. We understand our religion better. We know what happened in those cases you mentioned. We are clear about the antecedents, the settings, the context, etc.

The Qur'an and Hadith are not story Books joined together for thousands of years.
Thank you for stopping by.
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:30am On Oct 12, 2019
true2god:
Have you heard of 'Lawrence of Arabia'? FYI, all the current Muslim countries and the entire Arab world was created by the Christian west. No single modern Arab nation that was not created by the Christian west, including your Saudi Arabia. The British installed the current Royal family , the Al-saud family, ruling Saudi Arabia. Before 1900, no country that is called Saudi Arabia.

Thank God that you have also confessed that the Arabs will never allow religious freedom. Do you still think that Islam is the religion of peace? Will Muslims still condemn China for giving them a small dose of their own medicine?

When i mentioned that there is no Christian country/state. What i actually meant was a country/state being rule partly or wholly with the Qur'an and Sunnah. All your write up above is of little concern to me. There are countries/provinces that use Sharee'ah whether wholly or partially and there is none that uses your books. I think i am OK.

Apostasy is part of Islam and there's no compulsion in religion. The law has been there from the start of Islam and will be there till Allah wills.

It is hypocrisy when you guys claim Muslims are terrorist but your book contain verses that can be termed "kill the infidel" verses and apostasy verses! So much of a double standard

Deuteronomy 17

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Deuteronomy 13 Apostasy in the Bible

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.
12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt.

Or Numbers 31, where God commands the Israelites to attack Midian and kill all the men, all the married women and all the male children but to keep the virgin females as the spoils of war and distribute them among the soldiers. The reason offered for that barbarism? Two Midianite women had allegedly “tempted” two Israelite men to worship other gods.

The China you keep mentioning is a case study that proves terrorism is not a function of religion.

NOL2dworld
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by sulasa07(m): 10:32am On Oct 12, 2019
malvisguy212:
I am very sure you are not a Muslim.
What else am I supposed to be,a Zoroastrian?
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by true2god: 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
salam8528:
And was causing the migration, is it not the same people u called kafir? And the natives converting is anyone forcing them. Pls stop contradicting yourself. Leave or take it Islam is growing fast and u can't stop a moving train. Germany will never give anybody anything for free, u work for what u eat, stop misleading people plsss
Poverty in Africa and the Arab world is one the root causes of the migration. For the Arabs, their migration is primarily for future Islamic takeover and secondarily for a better life.
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by true2god: 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

When i mentioned that there is no Christian country/state. What i actually meant was a country/state being rule partly or wholly with the Qur'an and Sunnah. All your write up above is of little concern to me. There are countries/provinces that use Sharee'ah whether wholly or partially and there is none that uses your books. I think i am OK.

Apostasy is part of Islam and there's no compulsion in religion. The law has been there from the start of Islam and will be there till Allah wills.

It is hypocrisy when you guys claim Muslims are terrorist but your book contain verses that can be termed "kill the infidel" verses and apostasy verses! So much of a double standard

Deuteronomy 17

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Deuteronomy 13 Apostasy in the Bible

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.
12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt.

Or Numbers 31, where God commands the Israelites to attack Midian and kill all the men, all the married women and all the male children but to keep the virgin females as the spoils of war and distribute them among the soldiers. The reason offered for that barbarism? Two Midianite women had allegedly “tempted” two Israelite men to worship other gods.

The China you keep mentioning is a case study that proves terrorism is not a function of religion.

NOL2dworld
The Arab world is still 500 years backward, check your Islamic calendar and see for yourself. Their thinking is still primitive hence they still view religion as a means to an end (since they can never cope with modern science and technology). They only see religion as their only trump card to play in the game of who controls the state and it resources hence are ready to kill anybody that leaves Islam (world's largest political party).

1 Like

Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by salam8528: 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2019
true2god:
Poverty in Africa and the Arab world is one the root causes of the migration. For the Arabs, their migration is primarily for future Islamic takeover and secondarily for a better life.
Arabs are not poor but the European made them poor, for example, Irag, Syria and Libya where am doing well until European use some scrupulous element among them to cause confusion in their country. just view their economy decades ago and u will understand what am saying.
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by salam8528: 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
true2god:
Arabs are not poor but the European made them poor, for example, Irag, Syria and Libya where am doing well until European use some scrupulous element among them to cause confusion in their country. just view their economy decades ago and u will understand what am saying. If u dont want them to leave in peace in their own country they have no choice than coming to stay with u since u decide to use deceit and conspiracy to unsettle their homes. Irak was destroyed because they believe they have nuclear weapons up till this moment non was found. B4 killing gadafi a lot of Libyans earn series of allowances from their govt, today ordinary cooking gas is a problem. What annoys me more is that North Korea has this weapon but because of fear they couldn't attack. The world is full of hypocrite, but everything with a beginimg has an end.

1 Like

Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
true2god:
The Arab world is still 500 years backward, check your Islamic calendar and see for yourself. Their thinking is still primitive hence they still view religion as a means to an end (since they can never cope with modern science and technology). They only see religion as their only trump card to play in the game of who controls the state and it resources hence are ready to kill anybody that leaves Islam (world's largest political party).

Why not dissect the Bible verses i quoted instead of using diversion tactics? Why are apostasy laws in the OT?
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by Demmzy15(m): 5:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Why not dissect the Bible verses i quoted instead of using diversion tactics? Why are apostasy laws in the OT?
The Kafir would divert, he can't defend the Bible. But on Islam, you'll see him drooling like sex-starved baboon. Keferi aiye ati orun

1 Like

Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by true2god: 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
salam8528:
Arabs are not poor but the European made them poor, for example, Irag, Syria and Libya where am doing well until European use some scrupulous element among them to cause confusion in their country. just view their economy decades ago and u will understand what am saying.
If you don't put your house in order a stranger will destroy it. It is a known fact that Arabs are tribal people who often fight each other for territorial benefit. The west unfortunately exploited this weakness to their advantage. As bad as the west is, the cannot exploit a united adverary like China, Iran, North Korea or Russia. Aside from Irag, Syria and Libya, which are in crisis, all other Muslim nations (except the oil-rich gulf states) are very poor and backward. Without oil and gas, Saudi arabia and qatar will be using camel and horse for car race. Stop tempting me bro.
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by true2god: 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
Rashduct4luv:
The Jewish people of the OT is a nation, an ethnic group and not a religious community like we have in Islam. There apostasy law is for the Jewish people ONLY and the Jews never ask any people to join their religion, unlike mohammed.
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by true2god: 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
Demmzy15:
The Kafir would divert, he can't defend the Bible. But on Islam, you'll see him drooling like sex-starved baboon. Keferi aiye ati orun
While will I defend the Bible after you have concluded that it is 'corrupt'? I will discuss the 'uncorrupted' quran and your sahih Bukhari and you have to defend it since they are unchangeable words of allah.
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by Demmzy15(m): 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
true2god:
While will I defend the Bible after you have concluded that it is 'corrupt'? I will discuss the 'uncorrupted' quran and your sahih Bukhari and you have to defend it since they are unchangeable words of allah.
You believe the Bible is uncorrupted, why not prove that to us? I dare you, you can't. Many left Christianity because of the contradictions, discrepancies and interpolations in the Bible. I know you're trending towards atheism, I'm waiting patiently for your apostasy grin
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by Demmzy15(m): 6:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
true2god:
The Jewish people of the OT is a nation, an ethnic group and not a religious community like we have in Islam. There apostasy law is for the Jewish people ONLY and the Jews never ask any people to join their religion, unlike mohammed.
Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. Mathew 5:17-19

This is what your Lord and Savior proclaimed, if you deny the law of apostasy, then you'll be least in the kingdom of heaven.
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by Xbee007(m): 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
salam8528:
So a full-blooded German man will open his eyes and convert to the most backward religion in the world that says his head should be cut off the day he decides to leave.
The only reason why Islam is spreading in Europe is due to immigration and the prolific nature of Muslims in general.

1 Like

Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by Xbee007(m): 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
true2god:
World's largest cult!

2 Likes

Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:20am On Oct 15, 2019
true2god:

Does this statement make sense? The Jewish people of the OT is a nation, an ethnic group and not a religious community...

Yet God in the OT saved the People of the Noah in the ark and they are not a religious community.

Yet God saved the people of Moses in the red sea right?

Apart from the Jewish people which other ethnic group exist then?

Which ethnic group exists that was not from the people saved with Noah? Are they not a religious community?

True2god

There was no prove that the law of apostasy was only for the Jew.

Jesus
"Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)"

Matthew 15:1-9
1 Then some Pharisees and teachers of the law came to Jesus from Jerusalem and asked,
2 "Why do your disciples break the tradition of the elders? They don't wash their hands before they eat!"
3 Jesus replied, "And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition?
4 For God said, 'Honor your father and mother' and 'Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death.
5 But you say that if a man says to his father or mother, 'Whatever help you might otherwise have received from me is a gift devoted to God,'
6 he is not to 'honor his father' with it. Thus you nullify the word of God for the sake of your tradition.
7 You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you:
8 " 'These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
9 They worship me in vain; their teachings are but rules taught by men.''

OT
Leviticus 20:27 "And as for a man or woman in whom there proves to be a mediumistic spirit or spirit of prediction, they should be put to death without fail. They should pelt them to death with stones. Their own blood is upon them."

Paul
Romans 1:20-32 ...they knew God,.....and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.....and worshiped and served created things.
Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them."
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by true2god: 9:27am On Oct 15, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Does this statement make sense? The Jewish people of the OT is a nation, an ethnic group and not a religious community...

Yet God in the OT saved the People of the Noah in the ark and they are not a religious community.

Yet God saved the people of Moses in the red sea right?

Apart from the Jewish people which other ethnic group exist then?

Which ethnic group exists that was not from the people saved with Noah? Are they not a religious community?

There was no prove that the law of apostasy was only for the Jew.

Jesus
"Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)"

Matthew 15:1-9
1 Then some Pharisees and teachers of the law came to Jesus from Jerusalem and asked,
2 "Why do your disciples break the tradition of the elders? They don't wash their hands before they eat!"
3 Jesus replied, "And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition?
4 For God said, 'Honor your father and mother' and 'Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death.
5 But you say that if a man says to his father or mother, 'Whatever help you might otherwise have received from me is a gift devoted to God,'
6 he is not to 'honor his father' with it. Thus you nullify the word of God for the sake of your tradition.
7 You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you:
8 " 'These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
9 They worship me in vain; their teachings are but rules taught by men.''

OT
Leviticus 20:27 "And as for a man or woman in whom there proves to be a mediumistic spirit or spirit of prediction, they should be put to death without fail. They should pelt them to death with stones. Their own blood is upon them."

Paul
Romans 1:20-32 ...they knew God,.....and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.....and worshiped and served created things.
Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them."
No people called the Jewish people at the time of Noah; they never existed. The Jews became a nation after the time of moses when a law was given and a religious structure put in place.

I seriously do not understand all the unrelated verses you are quoting. What we are talking about is apostasy law in Judaism or Christianity which never existed. In today's Christianity or Judaism, there is no penalty for leaving the religions except in Islam.
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by salam8528: 9:27am On Oct 15, 2019
Xbee007:

So a full-blooded German man will open his eyes and convert to the most backward religion in the world that says his head should be cut off the day he decides to leave.
The only reason why Islam is spreading in Europe is due to immigration and the prolific nature of Muslims in general.
it seems u don't know ur religion, there are many verces of the bible that rwcomend killing of other who don't believe in the bible so what are u saying?
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by salam8528: 9:29am On Oct 15, 2019
true2god:
If you don't put your house in order a stranger will destroy it. It is a known fact that Arabs are tribal people who often fight each other for territorial benefit. The west unfortunately exploited this weakness to their advantage. As bad as the west is, the cannot exploit a united adverary like China, Iran, North Korea or Russia. Aside from Irag, Syria and Libya, which are in crisis, all other Muslim nations (except the oil-rich gulf states) are very poor and backward. Without oil and gas, Saudi arabia and qatar will be using camel and horse for car race. Stop tempting me bro.
tempt u how, its ur opinion so u can decide to swallow it or trust. Arabs are not poor I still stand on my earlier the west made them poor simple.
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by sulasa07(m): 10:53am On Oct 15, 2019
true2god:
No people called the Jewish people at the time of Noah; they never existed. The Jews became a nation after the time of moses when a law was given and a religious structure put in place.

I seriously do not understand all the unrelated verses you are quoting. What we are talking about is apostasy law in Judaism or Christianity which never existed. In today's Christianity or Judaism, there is no penalty for leaving the religions except in Islam.
Where did you find Apostasy law in Islam, kindly show me
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by sulasa07(m): 10:59am On Oct 15, 2019
true2god:

Verily, those who believed and then disbelieved, then believed and then disbelieved and increased in disbelief, never will Allah forgive them nor will He guide them to a right way.

Surah An-Nisa 4:137
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:48am On Oct 15, 2019
true2god:

What does Paul mean when he said "Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death?

What decree? Did he say the decree is only for the Jews?
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by true2god: 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

What does Paul mean when he said "Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death?

What decree? Did he say the decree is only for the Jews?

Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death....

Kindly provide reference for the bolded.
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by true2god: 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
sulasa07:

Where did you find Apostasy law in Islam, kindly show me
This is the ruling of Allaah and His Messenger, as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Whoever changes his religion, kill him." (reported by al-Bukhaari, al-Fath, no. 3017).

Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims."
— Sahih al-Bukhari, 9:83:17, see also Sahih Muslim, 16:4152, Sahih Muslim, 16:4154

A man embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism. Mu'adh bin Jabal came and saw the man with Abu Musa. Mu'adh asked, "What is wrong with this (man)?" Abu Musa replied, "He embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism." Mu'adh said, "I will not sit down unless you kill him (as it is) the verdict of Allah and His Apostle."
— Sahih al-Bukhari, 9:89:271
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by sulasa07(m): 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2019
true2god:
This is the ruling of Allaah and His Messenger, as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Whoever changes his religion, kill him." (reported by al-Bukhaari, al-Fath, no. 3017).

Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims."
— Sahih al-Bukhari, 9:83:17, see also Sahih Muslim, 16:4152, Sahih Muslim, 16:4154

A man embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism. Mu'adh bin Jabal came and saw the man with Abu Musa. Mu'adh asked, "What is wrong with this (man)?" Abu Musa replied, "He embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism." Mu'adh said, "I will not sit down unless you kill him (as it is) the verdict of Allah and His Apostle."
— Sahih al-Bukhari, 9:89:271

Whenever I want to follow capital punishment rulings,I follow Qur'an and there is no place the Qur'an mentioned killing Apostates,so to me,an Apostate has no issue but in most of the Hadiths, Apostates are linked with Treason,and punishment for treason is death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jumah Kareem, Jumah Mubarak, Is It Haraam? / Characteristics Of A Pious Husband / Nairaland Ramadan Iftaar 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.