Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,479 members, 7,850,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

Soldier Flogs Those Driving Against Traffic In Benin (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Flogs Those Driving Against Traffic In Benin (Video) (24770 Views)

Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) / Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) / Soldier Flogs A Mentally Unstable Man Assaulting People At Unity Estate, Egbeda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Flogs Those Driving Against Traffic In Benin (Video) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
Zoo zoo armies

We opened activated and verified WeChat wallet

1 Like

Re: Soldier Flogs Those Driving Against Traffic In Benin (Video) by olatade(m): 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2019
he should mistakenly flog an offficer and see what happens afterwards.
Re: Soldier Flogs Those Driving Against Traffic In Benin (Video) by nicepoker101(m): 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
Nwaohafia1:
They should promote this soldier asap
Is that how to run a country?
Re: Soldier Flogs Those Driving Against Traffic In Benin (Video) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2019
Rosheal:
Please someone should send me link to download nairaland app on WhatsApp +233231935528

Nairaland does not have an official app. But there are third party apps you could download on the Google play appstore.

Nairaland discourages the use of such apps because they have no control over it and the third party creators might be using it to steal your password, private information or worse.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Flogs Those Driving Against Traffic In Benin (Video) by Tomide007: 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2019
GhostWisperer:
don't worry, you will soon be flogged as well.

No your quest for justice, ensure it is done to even wrongdoers because by protecting them, you're protecting yourself too.

Flogging bus drivers or anyone is just plain wrong. And illegal at that.
He should be flogged if he drives against traffic

1 Like

Re: Soldier Flogs Those Driving Against Traffic In Benin (Video) by Tomide007: 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2019
nicepoker101:
Is that how to run a country?
We need to include flogging into our constitution, the one we're running can't pay us. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Soldier Flogs Those Driving Against Traffic In Benin (Video) by Tomide007: 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
Nwaohafia1:
They should promote this soldier asap
Straight up
Re: Soldier Flogs Those Driving Against Traffic In Benin (Video) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
grin grin grin

HAPPENING NOW: Self Acclaimed Ghanaian Billionaire Shatta Bandle Beaten Mercilessly In His Village

DETAILS HERE

https://grovenaija360.com/self-acclaimed-ghanaian-billionaire-shatta-bandle-beaten-mercilessly-in-his-village/
my guy dey hustle traffic illegally
Re: Soldier Flogs Those Driving Against Traffic In Benin (Video) by 2shure: 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2019
So u mean if my door glasses were wound up in like a benz.He would break my glass to flog me. I doubt
Re: Soldier Flogs Those Driving Against Traffic In Benin (Video) by Onyi90(m): 1:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
grin grin grin

HAPPENING NOW: Self Acclaimed Ghanaian Billionaire Shatta Bandle Beaten Mercilessly In His Village

DETAILS HERE

https://grovenaija360.com/self-acclaimed-ghanaian-billionaire-shatta-bandle-beaten-mercilessly-in-his-village/
A full grown adult like u is desperately spreading fake news. Have mercy on your Soul na.

Re: Soldier Flogs Those Driving Against Traffic In Benin (Video) by MiztaYouneek(m): 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
grin grin grin

DETAILS HERE

But why posting this kind of reckless news just go gain views when at the end you might get insulted. That was the picture of a dwarf in Nigeria caught some few weeks ago and beaten for the disappearance of someone's penis and here you are posting same thing saying it is the Ghanaian dwarf beaten in his village. Since when did his village become one in Nigeria. And if your eyes are in tact how they they both look alike aside the height. One day someone will eventually tag you for bad news and you will realize what it feels like to rubbish someone's image all in the name of getting views online.
Re: Soldier Flogs Those Driving Against Traffic In Benin (Video) by srclark: 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
flowx:
Kudos to you officers.

Give them sense.
#kickagainstindicipline!
This is wrong in all ramifications .What happened to bringing out a phone to record them (as evidence cause Nigerians are good at denying ) then arrest them and hand them over to the necessary authority so they can be fined heavily or their cars impounded (make more revenue for the government ).What if in the process of flogging it damages someones eyes or he flogs his superior no need in engaging in an act that can lead to disturbance of public peace and violence (as an officer he should know that) What if he flogs a police man another riot will start police and soldiers so it is totally uncalled for .
Re: Soldier Flogs Those Driving Against Traffic In Benin (Video) by GhostWisperer: 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
Tomide007:

He should be flogged if he drives against traffic
it's against the law and there's no limit or regulation to military brutality.
Re: Soldier Flogs Those Driving Against Traffic In Benin (Video) by srclark: 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
This is a clear case of when your village people have switched from 2G to 4G on your case .Flogging people anyhow in Edo State of all places small time now this mumu's hand will start to rot they will start suspecting his innocent neighbors or his colleagues at work mugu
Re: Soldier Flogs Those Driving Against Traffic In Benin (Video) by flowx(m): 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
srclark:
This is wrong in all ramifications .What happened to bringing out a phone to record them (as evidence cause Nigerians are good at denying ) then arrest them and hand them over to the necessary authority so they can be fined heavily or their cars impounded (make more revenue for the government ).What if in the process of flogging it damages someones eyes or he flogs his superior no need in engaging in an act that can lead to disturbance of public peace and violence (as an officer he should know that) What if he flogs a police man another riot will start police and soldiers so it is totally uncalled for .

Brother English, Nigerians are too stubborn including you and me.
Recording, arrest and impounding their cars can not stopped them to plying one way road.

But beaten them mercilessly is the only solution to the uncharacteristic behaviors of those nuisances.

I was on my way coming from V.I this afternoon. On getting to Lekki roundabout one okada man was on top of his speed taking one way road.

I don't know how it all happened, I checked my mirror sighting the idiot and the passenger on the ground.

Unfortunately, a car behind me happens to be the victim because all his full light was scattered.

Who the arrest help...?

Re: Soldier Flogs Those Driving Against Traffic In Benin (Video) by SolarHub(m): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
I trust my people.. Keep the flag flying boys
Re: Soldier Flogs Those Driving Against Traffic In Benin (Video) by srclark: 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
flowx:

Brother English, Nigerians are too stubborn including you and me.
Recording, arrest and impounding their cars can not stopped them to plying one way road.

But beaten them mercilessly is the only solution to the uncharacteristic behaviors of those nuisances.

I was on my way coming from V.I this afternoon. On getting to Lekki roundabout one okada man was on top of his speed taking one way road.

I don't know how it all happened, I checked my mirror sighting the idiot and the passenger on the ground.

Unfortunately, a car behind me happens to be the victim because all his full light was scattered.

Who the arrest help...?

wont his effort be fruitless if they wind up their side glass .But when you arrest them and they pay heavy fine of like 100k each nobody will teach them .So no need to take laws into your hands do you know this singular act can make him lose is job if anything goes wrong the whip mistakenly meets the eye, the driver loses control there is a head on collision with the on coming vehicles do you think that soldier guy will be a free man that is if jungle justice people dont lynch him
Re: Soldier Flogs Those Driving Against Traffic In Benin (Video) by Adesolomon2014(m): 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2019
Xucxex:
Nigerian military always doin nonsense, na only person wet no sabi him right den go molest lik dis

Dem go too BEAT you.
Your right is to ply one-way road abi, you will read out the constitution with tears and mucus.
Re: Soldier Flogs Those Driving Against Traffic In Benin (Video) by colestephan86: 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2019
247Trend:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10284001_screenshot20190925104532_pngc694009f6aca211c70c66aeda3d3d0b6

Soldier seen flogging those driving against traffic, yesterday, at Ikpoba hill, Benin, Edo State

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjPIqGe0K6E

See Reactions Below

Oyinbo man will treat animals like humans, but black man will treat humans like animals.you know why?
Re: Soldier Flogs Those Driving Against Traffic In Benin (Video) by 9jaRealist: 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2019
colestephan86:

Oyinbo man will treat animals like humans, but black man will treat humans like animals.you know why?

If folks insist on behaving like animals...
They DESERVE to be treated as animals.

Meanwhile, you would not be talking about the Oyinbo dragging black men behind their pickup trucks?! shocked
>
Re: Soldier Flogs Those Driving Against Traffic In Benin (Video) by flowx(m): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
srclark:
wont his effort be fruitless if they wind up their side glass .But when you arrest them and they pay heavy fine of like 100k each nobody will teach them .So no need to take laws into your hands do you know this singular act can make him lose is job if anything goes wrong the whip mistakenly meets the eye, the driver loses control there is a head on collision with the on coming vehicles do you think that soldier guy will be a free man that is if jungle justice people dont lynch him

You're on point anyway!
Re: Soldier Flogs Those Driving Against Traffic In Benin (Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2019
olatade:
he should mistakenly flog an offficer and see what happens afterwards.
Sometimes I really wonder if they don't put into consideration they might mistakenly harass someone they'll end up begging for forgiveness and pity. .
Re: Soldier Flogs Those Driving Against Traffic In Benin (Video) by olatade(m): 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Sometimes I really wonder if they don't put into consideration they might mistakenly harass someone they'll end up begging for forgiveness and pity. .

exactly!
Re: Soldier Flogs Those Driving Against Traffic In Benin (Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
I wud rather they ask them to go back with a stern warning.
Re: Soldier Flogs Those Driving Against Traffic In Benin (Video) by Asquare84(m): 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
GhostWisperer:
don't worry, you will soon be flogged as well.

In your quest for justice, ensure it is done to even wrongdoers because by protecting them, you're protecting yourself too.

Flogging bus drivers or anyone is just plain wrong. And illegal at that.

I will never be flogged because I will not drive against traffic or condone disobedience to law and order
Re: Soldier Flogs Those Driving Against Traffic In Benin (Video) by GhostWisperer: 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
Asquare84:

I will never be flogged because I will not drive against traffic or condone disobedience to law and order
lolz. In Anambra sometimes around December 24, 2016, there was serious traffic Jam in Nnobi because of the Christmas festivities.

The road was so congested that even cars parked on the cue had to come to the junction to help control traffic. When soldiers came, they flogged everyone trying to control traffic and even the erring drivers.

Yes, people trying to help to ease traffic were flogged.

It could be you.
Re: Soldier Flogs Those Driving Against Traffic In Benin (Video) by 360command: 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
Innoxxacs:
If any road user won't obey simple traffic laws for both your safety and especially that of others

then

you deserve to be flogged so well that it'd make you cry like a baby

angry angry
what happens to seizing liscence, paying a huge fine, impounding cars, or spending a few weeks or month behind bars .. I think the law should be look into this matter instead of the barbaric display by the military flogging people.. if 3 out of those 4 penalties is issued to drivers, they will behave cautiously.
Re: Soldier Flogs Those Driving Against Traffic In Benin (Video) by Innoxxacs: 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
360command:
what happens to seizing liscence, paying a huge fine, impounding cars, or spending a few weeks or month behind bars .. I think the law should be look into this matter instead of the barbaric display by the military flogging people.. if 3 out of those 4 penalties is issued to drivers, they will behave cautiously.
there is always a way to sort these out with money, but when you're flogged, you get to feel what it means to be punished for disobedience.
Re: Soldier Flogs Those Driving Against Traffic In Benin (Video) by 360command: 1:07am On Sep 26, 2019
Innoxxacs:
there is always a way to sort these out with money, but when you're flogged, you get to feel what it means to be punished for disobedience.
I agree but for too long , we as Africans do things in a more primitive way and I hope we change our attitude and embrace the things that will pave way for success..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robbers Invade Lagos Police Station, Cart Away Office Locker With Money / Nigerian Man Jailed In UK For Killing Defenseless Man After Clubbing. Photo / Kidnapper Of Sheik Dahiru Bauchi’s Grandson Apprehended, Ransom Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.