Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,521 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Nurses With Passed IELTS Wanted! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nurses With Passed IELTS Wanted! (645 Views)

Midwifery Nurses With Nmc Uk Decision Letter Wanted! / Dragnet Assessment: Has Anyone Ever Passed? Share Your Testimony. / I Passed An Interview For A Job In Antwerp, Belgium, But I Have A Problem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nurses With Passed IELTS Wanted! by blackcat1: 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
Are you a nurse that is interested in relocating to work abroad and have written and passed the IELTS?

If yes then leave your contacts below or inbox me for more details.
Re: Nurses With Passed IELTS Wanted! by luckyfarms: 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
Hello.
My sister is currently interested in an agency to help with her relocation. She has passed her cbt and IELTS Ukvi exams. She also has over 5 years professional experience and also holds a RN, RM and Bsc degree in Nursing certificates.
Can we talk??
Here is my email gerardluca33@gmail.com
Re: Nurses With Passed IELTS Wanted! by blackcat1: 8:10am On Oct 07, 2019
luckyfarms:
Hello.
My sister is currently interested in an agency to help with her relocation. She has passed her cbt and IELTS Ukvi exams. She also has over 5 years professional experience and also holds a RN, RM and Bsc degree in Nursing certificates.
Can we talk??
Here is my email gerardluca33@gmail.com

Emailed you
Re: Nurses With Passed IELTS Wanted! by Osjaay(f): 3:20am On Nov 10, 2019
Re: Nurses With Passed IELTS Wanted! by blackcat1: 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
I am looking for mental health care nurses with passed IELTS/CBT and if you have DL for UK even better.
leave your contact

(1) (Reply)

The N-power Tech Software Can't Contain Their Excitement About Learning. / Free Fashion Design Training In Ibadan / Urgently Needed In A Reputable Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.