Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Meet The First Set Of Igbo Men On Earth (photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Meet The First Set Of Igbo Men On Earth (photo) (2105 Views)

Meet The Dancing Pallbearers Who Have Become An Online Sensation / Funny Joke: Igbo Men Are Very Intelligent / I Trust Igbo Men, They Will Begin To Use Sex Doll Private Part As Ritual. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The First Set Of Igbo Men On Earth (photo) by BankyGee(m): 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
After much research, we came to a conclusion on who the first set of Igbo men on the planet were...

Scroll down to see the photo of the first set of Igbo men on Earth.

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Set Of Igbo Men On Earth (photo) by mideji(m): 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
all these op's sef
Re: Meet The First Set Of Igbo Men On Earth (photo) by amaniro: 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
Shut the fuckkk up

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Set Of Igbo Men On Earth (photo) by OiOi: 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
Funny... Camera existed during their time.
Re: Meet The First Set Of Igbo Men On Earth (photo) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
Re: Meet The First Set Of Igbo Men On Earth (photo) by olajizz01(m): 10:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
Hahahahaha.............................,although op might be saying the truth because of their heads.
Re: Meet The First Set Of Igbo Men On Earth (photo) by bIoodykiller: 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
[s]
ola33t:
grin grin grin wetin person no go see for NL
[/s]
Re: Meet The First Set Of Igbo Men On Earth (photo) by GreetMe(m): 12:02am On Sep 26, 2019
And those tribalistic mods won't close a topic like this o angry
Re: Meet The First Set Of Igbo Men On Earth (photo) by GreetMe(m): 12:03am On Sep 26, 2019
olajizz01:
Hahahahaha.............................,although op might be saying the truth because of their heads.
It's funny now...if they retaliate... you'll start crying like a baby
Re: Meet The First Set Of Igbo Men On Earth (photo) by olajizz01(m): 12:16am On Sep 26, 2019
GreetMe:

It's funny now...if they retaliate... you'll start crying like a baby
Hahahaha..........,so you have started crying,you don't even waste time,we want you to wail small as a permanent wailers,hence the submission.
Re: Meet The First Set Of Igbo Men On Earth (photo) by GreetMe(m): 12:21am On Sep 26, 2019
olajizz01:
Hahahaha..........,so you have started crying,you don't even waste time,we want you to wail small as a permanent wailers,hence the submission.
Am not even Igbo to start with...am just pointing out a fact to avoid threads and counter threads of tribalism... I'll still say it to any other tribe mocking any other tribe...

I bet you're older than me but how you can still derive joy from ethnic banters remains a mystery to me
Re: Meet The First Set Of Igbo Men On Earth (photo) by BankyGee(m): 3:50am On Sep 26, 2019
olajizz01:

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Set Of Igbo Men On Earth (photo) by Simplecity(m): 9:38am On Sep 27, 2019
Its funny how camera existed during their time but you own tribe where still cutting and uglifying demselves in the name of tribal identification....***spits*** stone age brain
Re: Meet The First Set Of Igbo Men On Earth (photo) by Simplecity(m): 9:43am On Sep 27, 2019
GreetMe:

Am not even Igbo to start with...am just pointing out a fact to avoid threads and counter threads of tribalism... I'll still say it to any other tribe mocking any other tribe...

I bet you're older than me but how you can still derive joy from ethnic banters remains a mystery to me
its their only source of joy and happiness.... their only hope of fufilment the only thing that makes dem feel like they have made an impact in the world ....and not surprising one of the reasons they forever remain stagnant and useless......LWKMD!!.... grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Employers In Nigeria Will Soon Be Getting This (picture) / Riddle Riddle / Funny Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.