Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

"EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" (33934 Views)

"I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" / EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) / Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by kemzy036: 7:34am On Sep 26, 2019
Lady cries out as EFCC accuses her innocent brother of being a ritualist because they saw her sanitary pad, panties at his house during a raid, today, in Akobo, Ibadan, Oyo State.

Watch Video Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/efcc-carried-my-boyfriend-away-because.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS0MqKz3Ylo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by kemzy036: 7:47am On Sep 26, 2019
Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by Onyi22(f): 7:48am On Sep 26, 2019
Lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by made4naijamusic: 7:49am On Sep 26, 2019
Is now in celebrities

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by passyhansome(m): 8:01am On Sep 26, 2019
Hustle! Hustle!! Hustle oooooooo Make EFCC no come hood arrest boys come leave you behind grin grin grin

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:01am On Sep 26, 2019
She said ' they are fvcking going to regret this'!
Okay, till then.
The question is what did you reply the officials with when they accused your brother of the white 'pata'?!
Did you ever let them know it was for you?

And more suprisingly they still left the 'putu' in the wardrobe and refused to take it along as an evidence.
That's fishy (no pun intended!)

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by Pabloosas(m): 8:01am On Sep 26, 2019
shocked
Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by Cryomancer: 8:01am On Sep 26, 2019
This is always the end result when a government agency has refused to be useful in dispensing its duties in the right areas.

The EFCC has been so useless in recent times because they have become a political dog and can only bark when their pay master says so.... Therefore to keep themselves unnecessarily relevant, they've decided to clampdown on innocent citizens all in the name of chasing the imaginary Yahoo boys just to extort money from them.

I won't be surprised if EFCC starts arresting road side food sellers too.

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by Oloyedecherry: 8:01am On Sep 26, 2019
We need clarity on this claim...Did EFCC see a used or an unused pad....if it is unused. She might have a point...but if to say na used pads.....My dear check ur brain...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by ursullalinda(f): 8:01am On Sep 26, 2019
grin seems EFCC is jobless, which way Naija? And so many are in their net because of this. Pls ladies save ur guys and pack your belonging to ur house.

4 Likes

Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by helinues: 8:01am On Sep 26, 2019
Lady, can you pls tell us another story?

This one is not selling jor.. So you think EFCC will burst without having some clues about whom they are bursting?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by Ibrahim9090: 8:01am On Sep 26, 2019
Noted
Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by mummyson26(m): 8:01am On Sep 26, 2019
Speechless....

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by itsme01: 8:01am On Sep 26, 2019
shocked

Na wa for Nigerian Secuirity Agencies, without prior petition or investigation they just pick you up and load you in court with bullshit charges and if you cant meet up bail terms its straight to kirikiri

2 Likes

Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by Tolexander: 8:01am On Sep 26, 2019
Hope she isn’t trying to cover up for her brother.

2 Likes

Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by slimjosh231(m): 8:01am On Sep 26, 2019
Nawao. Has EFCC started arresting ritualist also?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by etinanguy(m): 8:02am On Sep 26, 2019
What kind of rubbish reporting is this?
The headline said her brother and the body of the message according to the lady, " is my bf ( boyfriend). Are we just mad in this country?.

Nonsense and bad leadership.

Just a common question from a lady, that ancestor in Aso Rock decided to read from a published outdated history book. Are we all mad now is this country?

You reading this, you think you are exonerated? Your damm mad as well.

Am i mad too?.......... still thinking.....................

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by Eraserubbish(m): 8:02am On Sep 26, 2019
[quote author= post=82573723]ok[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 26, 2019
Wetin in panties dey do 4 ur brother house?. Even if the panties not yours, u go claim am. Normal level
Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by Ikpewe: 8:02am On Sep 26, 2019
Children of 8s will swallow this.

1 Like

Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by DevilhimseIf: 8:03am On Sep 26, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
cool

Na wa for Nigerian Secuirity Agencies
[/s]
invalid opinion tongue
Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by jesmond3945: 8:03am On Sep 26, 2019
your brother or your boyfriend?

4 Likes

Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by jarkbauer: 8:03am On Sep 26, 2019
E get y

6 Likes

Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by WIZGUY69(m): 8:03am On Sep 26, 2019
Efcc will soon be another Npf.

3 Likes

Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by temmypotter(m): 8:03am On Sep 26, 2019
This is unsettling.

I would imagine the only kind of pads that would be implicating are used ones.

So is she infact implying that her used sanitary pads were at her brother's? Not discarded?

Feels wrong on too many levels

2 Likes

Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by stillseth: 8:04am On Sep 26, 2019
All this Nigeria agencies sha no dey fail to disgrace themselves. .

1 Like

Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 26, 2019
This sounds like the sort of thing SARS will do... not the EFCC... ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Kill Suspected IPOB Member In Imo, Arrest One / Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees / Pastor Pius Oromusele's Corpse Killed By Herdsmen Dumped At Edo Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.