Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun (28814 Views)

85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) / Supo Bamidele, Businessman Arrested With Human Parts In Osun (Photo) / Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by Sussan1(f): 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2019
Naijboy:
Afonjas and their love for SKULL HUNTING and Ritual Money has no rival in the world.
Get well soon dear
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by izubext007: 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2019
After Dem Go Say Nal Igbo Dey Do Moni Ritual, Y Yoruba Race Nal Most.
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2019
MisterJeph:
Because Ogun state is named so, doesn't mean it should be the headquarters of Juju related crimes and abominations now cry

So u thought they call the state Ogun for nothing? states in Nigeria are named based on their background history

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by biddostandard: 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
Sussan1:
Count me out please! I'm not rich and yet not hungry. I pay my bills because I don't rely on anyone, not even my siblings as young as I am. So as a man, if you have to go extra miles just to please a woman just know you're in the wrong relationship because I see no reason why you should get involved in criminal activities at the mercies of your life and freedom.
Learn to be contented with what you have and if you're not, then work harder and pray rather than speeding it up by taking innocent lives.
yeah crime doesn't pay
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by Jombom: 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2019
Crack head u mean to write !
Which one be pothead ?! Frypan head ni.
Assistant God I salute you O !

kereman1:

Mumù Wat are u tryan to justify?

Doing drugs and killing ur kinsmen for money ritual dat won't yield shii, which is worse.

Okay u know Wat?
Act as a ritualist lemme act as a pothead. And see who incurs God's wrath first.
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by guynextdoor(m): 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
kereman1:

Mumù Wat are u tryan to justify?

Doing drugs and killing ur kinsmen for money ritual dat won't yield shii, which is worse.

Okay u know Wat?
Act as a ritualist lemme act as a pothead. And see who incurs God's wrath first.
Leave that mumu; let him keep fooling himself. He forgot that his kinsmen are master drug dealers. Maybe he needs to be reminded of the Saudi 23 man/woman squad. I just pity the zombie, as I see them harvesting his diick before this year runs out.
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by AmazingELixir: 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2019
SLAP44:
This is very bad. Laws should be made in Ogun state assembly to address this problem of people killing people for rituals. This should take more priority than education and health care because it's those remaining alive after ritualists kill thousands that will live to enjoy other government benefits.

A committee should be set up to understand why people of that region love ritual murder. Then we can help to stop it.
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by bubu2019: 7:33pm On Sep 26, 2019
Okuko rapu kwuam,ojiri gini zuo umu ya
Ogun people kwantinu

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by Emmasteev(m): 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2019
realestniggah:
I blame nollywood for making people believe they can be rich from harvesting human part
Making People Believe?, But It Works When They Try It, No be Nollywood Be This My Broda

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking / Man Who Lost A Leg After Being Shot By SARS Gets Freedom After 5 Years In Prison / Man Returns Joystick He Stole With A Handshake In Port-Harcourt - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.