Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,822 members, 7,844,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight (45993 Views)

Bbnaija 2019: Abuja Audition, Crowd Storms Venue (photos, Video) / Bbnaija 2019: Crowds Storm Enugu Audition Ground As Early As 6am (Photos) / Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by 1daboi: 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
mdchikezie:

YOU BE BETA MUMU GO THERE AMD ACT BF NAH
WHY WAS KEMEN EVICTED IF IT WAS YOUR SO RATED 18+ YOU DUMB ANALYZER
shut your dumb mouth. So because they have sex in Hollywood movies, they should now ban their movies? See your life for gutter
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by GreetMe(m): 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2019
mdchikezie:

THANK YOU FOR CONFIRMING NOW DUMB YOU ARE, I SAID IT. THAT SHE MUST CONFIRM IT. WE SHOULD ADD
DUMB SENSELESS T***A FAN TO YOUR NAME TITLE YOU REALLY DESERVED IT....
MANAGE YOUR DATA WELL BEFORE IT FINISHES WHILE REPLYING, I WOULDNT BE LIABLE TO ANY CRYING AFTERWARDS, AND I PRAY THAT YOUR FEMALE KIDS BEHAVE LIKE T***A IJN (i want to hear an Amen from your side)

NOW SHOW ME HOW DEEPLY SENSELESSNESS HAS EATEN DEEP INTO YOU ON YOUR NEXT REPLY
I pray your generations to wallow in hypocrisy like you...how old are you sef?
See how online reply dey pain you enter bone...
See broke coconut head talking about data
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by chiomzy86(f): 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2019
Caseless:
Tacha should go. Mike should win.
..FRODD ALL the way
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by mdchikezie(m): 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2019
GreetMe:

I pray your generations to wallow in hypocrisy like you...how old are you sef?
See how online reply dey pain you enter bone...
See broke coconut head talking about data

SO YOU COULD NOT EVEN CLAIM THE PRAYER OF WHAT YOU DEFEND, THAT IS HOW I KNOW MORE OF YOUR USELESSNESS GO ON SHA ITS NOT YOUR FAULT
AND THE WAY YOU MENTION BROKE, I CAN SEE THAT BROKE RUNS IN YOUR FAMILY... I PRAY YOU BE DELIVERED BUT WITH THE LEVEL OF YOU DUMBNESS E GO HARDOOOHHH
CLAIM THE PRAYER NAH undecided undecided USELESS PEOPLE EVERYWHERE AND I DO WONDER WHY REPLY WOULD PAIN ME, FOR WHAT EXACTLY cool cool cool SAVE YOUR DATAOOOHHH DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU BECAUSE I KNOW YOUR TYPE
EJIKWALA IHERE LOO UKWARA
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by mdchikezie(m): 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2019
1daboi:
shut your dumb mouth. So because they have sex in Hollywood movies, they should now ban their movies? See your life for gutter
MUMU WHO WAS TALKING ABOUT BANNING HERE, THATS HOW YALL POKE YOUR MOUTH IN WHAT WILL KILL YOU ONEDAY... CONTINUE
REMAIN CONFUSED
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by GreetMe(m): 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2019
mdchikezie:

SO YOU COULD NOT EVEN CLAIM THE PRAYER OF WHAT YOU DEFEND, THAT IS HOW I KNOW MORE OF YOUR USELESSNESS GO ON SHA ITS NOT YOUR FAULT
AND THE WAY YOU MENTION BROKE, I CAN SEE THAT BROKE RUNS IN YOUR FAMILY... I PRAY YOU BE DELIVERED BUT WITH THE LEVEL OF YOU DUMBNESS E GO HARDOOOHHH
CLAIM THE PRAYER NAH undecided undecided USELESS PEOPLE EVERYWHERE AND I DO WONDER WHY REPLY WOULD PAIN ME, FOR WHAT EXACTLY cool cool cool SAVE YOUR DATAOOOHHH DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU BECAUSE I KNOW YOUR TYPE
EJIKWALA IHERE LOO UKWARA
Are you done? Guess boredom is the reason you're going crazi

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by mdchikezie(m): 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2019
GreetMe:

BOREDOM INDEED, BIZI BODI ARE YOU DONE DEFENDING YOUR ROLE MODEL?? YOU CAN GO ON.
BUT SINCE YOU CANNOT ANSWER THE PRAYER TO WHAT YOU SUPPORT, I AM DONE WITH YOU
GOODNIGHT AND SLEEP TIGHT THO wink wink, AND STOP SUPPORTING MEDIOCRITY
I WILL ALWAYS AIR MY OPINION IRRESPECTIVE... AND I DO NOT CARE IF YOU OR ANYBODY SHARE MY VIEWS AS WELL...
HAVE A NICE NIGHT IF YOU WANT TO
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by meobizy(f): 11:28pm On Sep 26, 2019
It's almost 12am and no housemate has left my screen. What is happening? Fake news?

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by Topccy007z: 12:32am On Sep 27, 2019
Lies everywhere
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:50am On Sep 27, 2019
GreetMe:

Wetin dey worry dis one..stop quoting me abeg

Trying to reset that poo you call brain in your head. You are obviously high on tacha body odour ! If not, why would you be promoting a toxic character like that as if your life depended on it?

Tacha ko,trash ni!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by Zona123(m): 8:51am On Sep 27, 2019
Fake news, no link and there was no eviction last night, nairaland fake news peddler
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by 1daboi: 9:22am On Sep 27, 2019
mdchikezie:

MUMU WHO WAS TALKING ABOUT BANNING HERE, THATS HOW YALL POKE YOUR MOUTH IN WHAT WILL KILL YOU ONEDAY... CONTINUE
REMAIN CONFUSED
u be mugu
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by mdchikezie(m): 11:59am On Sep 27, 2019
1daboi:
u be mugu

thats all you got to say, i know you people that lives in public yards so i am not surprised
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by mdchikezie(m): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
GreetMe:

go and support your role model ooohhh with her brown and green knuckles calling another person ambassador of black knuckles grin grin grin grin grin
she is as delusional as whatever. grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by mdchikezie(m): 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
GreetMe:

go and support your role model ooohhh with her brown and green knuckles calling another person ambassador of black knuckles grin grin grin grin grin
they should have allowed mercy to beat some sense into her empty skull
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by Pavarottii(m): 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2019
mdchikezie:

NAME HOW MANY OF THE WHICH WAS DONE INDIVIDUALLY, HOW MANY TIME HAS TACHA FAILED TASKS AS AN INDIVIDUAL, WITH THE LATEST BEING NOT KNOWING HOW TO SPELL HER STATE CORRECTLY
WE WOULDNT EVEN TALK ABOUT HER TACHA, TACHA, TACHA CHARACTERISTICS
BUT WHEN IT COMES TO INSULTING, QUARRELING AND SHOUTING BARKING DOG ON TOP OF HER VOICE, SHE WOULD TAKE FIRST AND SCREAM ON TOP OF HER MIGHT... IS THAT WHAT WE SHOULD TEACH YOUNGER ONES WATCHING THE SHOW
FROM YOUR REPLY I KNOW YOU ARE AS DUMB AS SHE IS AND DONT EVER FORGET TO TEACH YOUR KIDS THAT AND IF YOU DONT..........
U sound troubled... Hope u r okay? Please take it easy... Heart attack is real... Did u see me mention tacha in my comment... Is tacha the only person in d show... And now it shows that u watch the show more than me... And u acted that's it's worse thing after antichrist show... Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by Caseless: 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
spencekat:
Mike or Omashola
anyone can win, but not tacha..
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by 1daboi: 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
mdchikezie:

thats all you got to say, i know you people that lives in public yards so i am not surprised
otu mma gi
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by mdchikezie(m): 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
1daboi:
otu mma gi
i know them very well public yard born thats all you gat after you still go back into your shared face me i face you and drag your public toilet
i am so sorry, life must be so hard for you cool cool cool
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by mdchikezie(m): 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
Pavarottii:

U sound troubled... Hope u r okay? Please take it easy... Heart attack is real... Did u see me mention tacha in my comment... Is tacha the only person in d show... And now it shows that u watch the show more than me... And u acted that's it's worse thing after antichrist show... Hypocrite.

please reread your comment and tell me if your senseless writeup makes any sense at all
confused humanbeing
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by GreetMe(m): 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
mdchikezie:

[s]go and support your role model ooohhh with her brown and green knuckles calling another person ambassador of black knuckles grin grin grin grin grin
they should have allowed mercy to beat some sense into her empty skull
[/s]
I thought you said the show was immoral??
But you're watching it??
Check out your mercy...

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by GreetMe(m): 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
Pavarottii:

Asin eeh...big hypocrites! They said they don't watch the show because it's immoral. Tacha is this..she is that..but that didn't see mercy and ike or gedoni and khafi...they call those ones good ambassadors
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by mdchikezie(m): 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
GreetMe:
[/s]
I thought you said the show was immoral??
But you're watching it??
Check out your mercy...
I ain't watching no shit, I go through nairaland once in a while.... I ain't got no time to waste on watching bbnaija so take note
But at the same time talk me through your role model brouhaha this morning cool cool
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by GreetMe(m): 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

[s]Trying to reset that poo you call brain in your head. You are obviously high on tacha body odour ! If not, why would you be promoting a toxic character like that as if your life depended on it?[/s]

Tacha ko,trash ni!

Are you done?? cheesy Tacha don pepper this one enter bone cheesy
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by GreetMe(m): 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
mdchikezie:

I ain't watching no shit, I go through nairaland once in a while.... I ain't got no time to waste on watching bbnaija so take note
But at the same time talk me through your role model brouhaha this morning cool cool
Hahahaha...see how confused you are? Am done with you because you have proven to me that am correct. U don't watch the show but you salivate more than people that do
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by mdchikezie(m): 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
GreetMe:

Hahahaha...see how confused you are? Am done with you because you have proven to me that am correct. U don't watch the show but you salivate more than people that do

how senseless can you get eehh this small girl, i told you i go through nairaland to read and understand news, cant you understand simple english why do you read news and not air your opinion if necessary and that is why there is a comment section do i need to chisel that into your skull
OMG something was telling me that you were dumb as your role model but from my honest and keen observation you are more dumb than she is
my ernest prayers up for you.... i pray you receive sense IJN i want to hear a very loud amen from your side
BTW i will be having free lessons for you, just come thru let me teach you some certain things cool cool
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
GreetMe:

Are you done?? cheesy Tacha don pepper this one enter bone cheesy

Another thoughtless moronic supporter of a smelly hooligan on the prowl ! Once infected by that poisonous and highly odoriferous substance called trasha,their sense of reasoning is always
dead. This is exactly your situation dullard.
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by GreetMe(m): 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

[s]Another thoughtless moronic supporter of a smelly hooligan on the prowl ! Once infected by that poisonous and highly odoriferous substance called trasha,their sense of reasoning is always
dead. This is exactly your situation dullard[/s].

Take heart o...it's just a gameshow grin
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by GreetMe(m): 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
mdchikezie:

[s]how senseless can you get eehh this small girl, i told you i go through nairaland to read and understand news, cant you understand simple english why do you read news and not air your opinion if necessary and that is why there is a comment section do i need to chisel that into your skull
OMG something was telling me that you were dumb as your role model but from my honest and keen observation you are more dumb than she is
my ernest prayers up for you.... i pray you receive sense IJN i want to hear a very loud amen from your side
BTW i will be having free lessons for you, just come thru let me teach you some certain things cool cool
[/s]
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by mdchikezie(m): 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
GreetMe:
[/s]

something tell me you would be beautiful as well and i like your type that do strong head who do not give up easily
kisses for you
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
GreetMe:

Take heart o...it's just a gameshow grin

As usual,a very watery response from a slowpoke. How will you see anything bad in that lunatic called tacha and the societal damage her bad attitude is capable of causing when you have same background like hers.

I bet your sisters are just like that lunatic and you are equally proud of them, right ? Your smelly thin has just been sent packing from your "game show".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija / Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million / BBNaija: Check Out Venita’s Reaction When Seyi Was Saved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.