Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Testimonials Of Guru Deseye Subai's Healing Powers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimonials Of Guru Deseye Subai's Healing Powers (2290 Views)

Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" / Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testimonials Of Guru Deseye Subai's Healing Powers by gurusubai7(m): 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2019
Our attention has been drawn to a malicious article written and circulated by one Haruna Abdullahi on various national dailies and online platforms. Normally, we would ignore such acts of mischief orchestrated to serve as a distraction from the God-ordained mandate of Guru Deseye Subai’s teachings and efforts at liberating mankind from the pangs of man-made religion.

For the sake of clarity, Guru Deseye Subai is a Christian Mystic. He believes and accepts the Lord Jesus Christ as his Lord and Saviour. His teachings lean more towards the spiritual realm of life even as he does a lot to enlighten the general public and his followers and liberate them from false doctrines, now the hallmark of prosperity pastors.

Guru Subai has never attempted to manipulate the scriptures or enthrone another form of religion as Haruna and his co-travelers would want people to believe. In fact, it is people like Haruna and his paymasters who are working tirelessly to make light of the great work of our Lord Jesus Christ on earth.

In the said publication, Mr Haruna repeatedly made reference to what he termed ‘the modern’ church and that is clearly an indication that the quoted piece is obviously a hatchet job paid for by these wolves in sheep clothing. Where is the authority of this so-called Modern church? Is this church different from the body of Christ? And what makes this church he is talking about, modern?

It is clear who has a hidden agenda and they definitely have a crowd ignorantly cheering them on just like Matthew 7 : 13-14
Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad and easy to travel is the path that leads the way to destruction and eternal loss, and there are many who enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow and difficult to travel is the path that leads the way to [everlasting] life, and there are few who find it.

Unlike these word merchants in fancy suits, who make showboating their stock in trade, Guru Deseye Subai does not make claims to healing powers, God has actually been using him to heal people, even those with chronic ailments that have defied medical science. His healing ministry has been in existence for over two decades now and there are testimonies to that effect.
Below are links to videos that testify to these healing powers….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKR9pj212Tg

Follow us on
facebook: Guru Deseye Subai
facebook livestream every sunday 7:30pm
Twitter: @gurudeseye
Instagram :@gurudeseye

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Testimonials Of Guru Deseye Subai's Healing Powers by Darlingtonnnn: 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2019
I guess is clarify some post we read about you @guru concerning your pattern of preaching... like I said before I have learnt alot from some of your teachings duo some I dont agree to but that's by the way ... the previous controversy post to me was just someone trying to get attention through publicity stunt. I hope he achieved his aim... rubbish....

1 Like

Re: Testimonials Of Guru Deseye Subai's Healing Powers by Dorammy(f): 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2019
Am so happy to see this, when i first read that article in one of the national dialies, i was wondering where that Haruna guy sucked his breast milk from...

Nigerians dont want the truth, when they see someone pointing out the truth to them they try all they can to hush that person... Ride on guru sir, liberate the minds of some weak Nigerians souls...

1 Like

Re: Testimonials Of Guru Deseye Subai's Healing Powers by Sepanski: 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
I don’t know why people won’t stop talking about religious people, Guru sebai is a great man and a Christian mystic who has helped lots of people draw closer to God and be somebody in life

1 Like

Re: Testimonials Of Guru Deseye Subai's Healing Powers by Dorammy(f): 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2019
Sepanski:
I don’t know why people won’t stop talking about religious people, Guru sebai is a great man and a Christian mystic who has helped lots of people draw closer to God and be somebody in life

Seems u read that malicious article too didnt u? That Haruna guy was so annoying...
Re: Testimonials Of Guru Deseye Subai's Healing Powers by rettarezi: 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
I love this...I hope Mr Haruna is reading this right now, you tried to tarnish the image of a man (Mr guru) just because you barely understood his preachings or maybe you were paid to do so, who knows..."say what you know, not what you think you know" rettarezi

1 Like

Re: Testimonials Of Guru Deseye Subai's Healing Powers by Trailblazer7: 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2019
Thank God for this clarification. Now, I hope this would give Mr. Haruna understanding of who Guru Subai really is.
Re: Testimonials Of Guru Deseye Subai's Healing Powers by tuzyann: 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2019
Yes yes I have been waiting for this, you can see for yourself no need for me tell you that guru is a very good teacher not only a great teacher a healer at that where is that men that was saying what I don't know..... Let him come and see how people are testifying about his good works. I rest my case oo

1 Like

Re: Testimonials Of Guru Deseye Subai's Healing Powers by ayodijex(m): 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2019
when that Mr Haruna said Guru wasn't a Christian, I was surprised, it's like seeing the colour of the sky and still saying the sky is yellow, I wondered if it was the Guru and I had to go through his teachings again, it was obvious the pointing fingers he had were beyond ordinary. When I see a man that talks against materialistic and titular pastors, I always like it, it's one reason I like how Guru tackles the issues of the churches we now have nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Testimonials Of Guru Deseye Subai's Healing Powers by Melvinlawrence: 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2019
After going through this, am happy is been clerified and this shows why Guru is an honest man, preaching what is good and not of evil. Mr haruna you seem destined to spoil his name but am happy your plans didn't work out. Mr Guru is an honest man and its a privilege learning from his teachings.

1 Like

Re: Testimonials Of Guru Deseye Subai's Healing Powers by ThaPhenomenon: 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2019
Oboy, see level. I was thinking i will say my mind but seeing the calibre of people in the video i rest my case. He might just be genuine
Re: Testimonials Of Guru Deseye Subai's Healing Powers by Morsexy10: 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2019
Mr haruna I hope you have gotten your piece. I don't even understand what you meant by that word "modern church " . Next time use modern mosque. Shame on you and your accomplice.

1 Like

Re: Testimonials Of Guru Deseye Subai's Healing Powers by Dorammy(f): 5:49am On Sep 27, 2019
To think that he is a muslim... And still wanna talk about christianity? Strange.. What does he know kwanu?
Re: Testimonials Of Guru Deseye Subai's Healing Powers by tomnyone: 6:00am On Sep 27, 2019
If you ask me na who I go ask?
One of them must be right.
Re: Testimonials Of Guru Deseye Subai's Healing Powers by Preshoo: 8:28am On Sep 27, 2019
What kind of world pipo is this sef... Sha all way leads to Guru’s office for help mbok.. #insidelife
Re: Testimonials Of Guru Deseye Subai's Healing Powers by ayodijex(m): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2019
Dorammy:
To think that he is a muslim... And still wanna talk about christianity? Strange.. What does he know kwanu?

If he even had enough knowledge he could have talked about Christianity but he consistently showed he rushed to write something he had no idea about. The ignorance was loud.
Re: Testimonials Of Guru Deseye Subai's Healing Powers by ReubenTrumpz(m): 10:46am On Sep 27, 2019
Religious power of a truth still exist, buh now that we have so many fake power, expect nothing more but drama, drama, drama....
Re: Testimonials Of Guru Deseye Subai's Healing Powers by ThaPhenomenon: 10:47am On Sep 27, 2019
Dorammy:
Am so happy to see this, when i first read that article in one of the national dialies, i was wondering where that Haruna guy sucked his breast milk from...

Nigerians dont want the truth, when they see someone pointing out the truth to them they try all they can to hush that person... Ride on guru sir, liberate the minds of some weak Nigerians souls...

shocked
Re: Testimonials Of Guru Deseye Subai's Healing Powers by ThaPhenomenon: 10:52am On Sep 27, 2019
I am shocked to see this number of following. so many comments and all for the man Guru. na wao
Re: Testimonials Of Guru Deseye Subai's Healing Powers by Kevag: 11:20am On Sep 27, 2019
Why can't humans just embrace the ecstacy of light and truth ., rather than this blasphemy and calling for irrelevant attention, thereby leading others astray. Guru deseye Subai's teaching profers solution with no extortions unlike most fake pastors and prophets out there do!!!
Re: Testimonials Of Guru Deseye Subai's Healing Powers by Morsexy10: 11:47am On Sep 27, 2019
It's better to be outspoken like Guru Deseye Subai than murmuring behind. Stop wailing Oga haruna.
Re: Testimonials Of Guru Deseye Subai's Healing Powers by tomnyone: 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
I see no reason we should be whining, these are two people of different faith, why should one criticise the other? It makes no sense...
Re: Testimonials Of Guru Deseye Subai's Healing Powers by ThaPhenomenon: 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
Kevag:
Why can't humans just embrace the ecstacy of light and truth ., rather than this blasphemy and calling for irrelevant attention, thereby leading others astray. Guru deseye Subai's teaching profers solution with no extortions unlike most fake pastors and prophets out there do!!!

Tell me, where is the evidence that this is even possible
Re: Testimonials Of Guru Deseye Subai's Healing Powers by ayodijex(m): 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
ThaPhenomenon:

Tell me, where is the evidence that this is even possible

extremist of both religions are our problem, sadly we can't curb everyone's line of thought and belief.
Re: Testimonials Of Guru Deseye Subai's Healing Powers by Dorammy(f): 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

If Someone Is Using Your Star! / Who Created *gods?* / Medical Findings On Speaking In Tongues-Dr. Carl Peterson, M.D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.