Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

How To Answer The “tell Me About Yourself” Interview Question - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Answer The “tell Me About Yourself” Interview Question (1171 Views)

How To Answer The Interview Question, “Tell Me About Yourself.” / The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? / How To Answer The "What Are Your Greatest Strengths?" Question In An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Answer The “tell Me About Yourself” Interview Question by Daleeg112tobs: 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2019
SOURCE(NAIJAPALABA.COM)Sometimes—even knowing that you should avoid addressing personal information and that your response to “Tell me about yourself” or similar open-ended questions need to be carefully planned—it can be hard to get started. To keep you on track, here are a few questions to ask as you brainstorm ways to respond and structure your answer: What qualities make you a great fit for this position? Think of what makes you stand out as a job applicant for this role. Perhaps it’s your years of experience or some highly desired specialization, training or technical skills. Review the job description closely and note ways that you exceed the requirements. Why are you interested in the role? Brainstorm why this position excites you, how it fits into your larger career goals and why you feel it’s the best next step.

Read more at: https://naijapalaba.com/jobs/how-to-answer-the-tell-me-about-yourself-interview-question/

Re: How To Answer The “tell Me About Yourself” Interview Question by psalm1man(m): 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
You have just 2-3minutes to sell yourself... Do it! They don't want to know your school, your favorite food, your first boyfriend or whatever...

There are core competencies of the candidate in the job advert. Find a way to portray yourself as someone with the desired skills needed...

Give me your GC and BITCOIN, I will give you cash. cool
Re: How To Answer The “tell Me About Yourself” Interview Question by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2019
opera is recruiting!!!
earn as much as #150,000 - #200,000 in an international company
You can apply through this link https://olist.ng/activity/job/support?name=Oluwatosin&id=210378

(1) (Reply)

Someone Should Help Me Confirm The Authenticity Of This Invite / Why Private Schools Should Pay April Salary!!! / EMPLOYMENT INVITATION FROM Penta-ocean Construction Group Co Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.