Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

January update: Download Dream League Soccer 2020 Mod For Android (DLS 20) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / January update: Download Dream League Soccer 2020 Mod For Android (DLS 20) (12204 Views)

Dream League Soccer 2020 (worldwide Release) Now Here! Download DLS 2020 Apk / FIFA 20 Mod For Android Apk OBB Data with January Transfer, Real Face and Kits / First Touch Soccer 2020 Apk+obb+data Download- Uchetechs.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

January update: Download Dream League Soccer 2020 Mod For Android (DLS 20) by Ezehill(m): 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2019
After series of updates to the previous Dream league soccer 2019 , our great modders have successfully bring out it successor via Dream League Soccer 2020 (DLS 20). Dream League Soccer 2020 Mod for Android (DLS 20) featured the traditional classic graphic which is one of its greatest feature that makes it lovable worldwide.

Notably, Dream league soccer 2020 mod apk for android is not the offer app from the developer rather it is a mod version which was modded our of love of the fans. You can play this game both offline and online. DLS 2020 comes with everything new and latest such as unlimited coin’s, new kits, new logo and new commentary.

Dream league soccer 2020 comes with all international team like Brazil, Argentina, France, Germany and Portugal e.t.c. You will also find all club like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Ajax, Juventus, Chelsea, Liverpool, man utd, man city e.t.c.

Features of DLS 2020

Everything unlocked
Added all new players
Unlimited coin’s
New kit and logo
New splash screen
Can be played both offline and online
New control buttons
New background
Added new team management pitch
Fixed all Bugs.

With the Unlimited coin’s, you can buy any player of your choice in dream league soccer 2020 like Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar, Hazzard, Kante, MD.Salah, Mane, Coutinho, Marcelo, Pogba, Suarez e.t.c. You can as well create your own dream team in this DLS 2020 MOD apk.

Game Requires:

Android version: Version 4.4 and above
RAM: 1GB
Size: 400mb

Download DLS 2020 Mod APK+OBB+DATA
Re: January update: Download Dream League Soccer 2020 Mod For Android (DLS 20) by Leemekzy: 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2019
FINALLY. MAKE I RUSH DOWNLOAD AM.
Re: January update: Download Dream League Soccer 2020 Mod For Android (DLS 20) by elotajohn1(m): 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2019
I just downloaded it now... How do I install it?
Re: January update: Download Dream League Soccer 2020 Mod For Android (DLS 20) by Ezehill(m): 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2019
Leemekzy:
FINALLY. MAKE I RUSH DOWNLOAD AM.

As e dy hot

1 Like

Re: January update: Download Dream League Soccer 2020 Mod For Android (DLS 20) by Ezehill(m): 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
elotajohn1:

Just install it with the procedure u usually used on mod games
Re: January update: Download Dream League Soccer 2020 Mod For Android (DLS 20) by Twonaira1: 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
elotajohn1:

To install the game, you need to move the obb data files to obb folder of your Android, then install the apk and run.
Here is how to install DLS 20.
Re: January update: Download Dream League Soccer 2020 Mod For Android (DLS 20) by Minjim: 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2019
Twonaira1:

To install the game, you need to move the obb data files to obb folder of your Android, then install the apk and run.

Please, do you play DLS online ?
Re: January update: Download Dream League Soccer 2020 Mod For Android (DLS 20) by Twonaira1: 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
Minjim:

No it's offline
Re: January update: Download Dream League Soccer 2020 Mod For Android (DLS 20) by Minjim: 1:27am On Oct 11, 2019
Twonaira1:

No it's offline

I play it online that's why I'm asking.

I just want to know some Nigerians that play it online too so we can share winning tips

1 Like

Re: January update: Download Dream League Soccer 2020 Mod For Android (DLS 20) by sureinfo: 9:28am On Oct 11, 2019
Nice, time to upgrade from my DLS. 2019. I think my tecno phone just got more interesting grin
Re: January update: Download Dream League Soccer 2020 Mod For Android (DLS 20) by Twonaira1: 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
Minjim:

I play it online that's why I'm asking.

I just want to know some Nigerians that play it online too so we can share winning tips

I play it offline
Re: January update: Download Dream League Soccer 2020 Mod For Android (DLS 20) by Minjim: 7:52am On Oct 12, 2019
Twonaira1:

I play it offline

Hmm. If you are blessed with %100 progress, you need to come online.
It's more challenging
Re: January update: Download Dream League Soccer 2020 Mod For Android (DLS 20) by Twonaira1: 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2019
Minjim:

Hmm. If you are blessed with %100 progress, you need to come online.
It's more challenging
I won the elite league in DLS beating all opponents in the process.
Re: January update: Download Dream League Soccer 2020 Mod For Android (DLS 20) by Minjim: 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
Twonaira1:

I won the elite league in DLS beating all opponents in the process.

Chai! Seems you just started playing?.

Have played the International, Intercontinental, FT Allstar, and Yourself?
I went thru the Elite League without conceding a single goal with over 100 goals.
I've won it to the end over and over again. There is nothing more to win offline.
But online, I'm receiving some serious beating.
I'm looking for Nigerians who play online to share knowledge because something funny is going on there. And I don't know who to ask

1 Like

Re: January update: Download Dream League Soccer 2020 Mod For Android (DLS 20) by prodiG(m): 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
Minjim:

I went thru the Elite League without conceding a single goal with over 100 goals.
I've won it to the end over and over again. There is nothing more to win offline.
I'm looking for Nigerians who play online to share knowledge because something funny is going on there. And I don't know who to ask
Is your phone 4g? I ask because anytime i try to play it,it will be cracking and my opponent will be awarded the match
Re: January update: Download Dream League Soccer 2020 Mod For Android (DLS 20) by HIRAETH: 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
prodiG:
Is your phone 4g? I ask because anytime i try to play it,it will be cracking and my opponent will be awarded the match
Not necessarily 4g,you just need a stable connection
Re: January update: Download Dream League Soccer 2020 Mod For Android (DLS 20) by Ope4Christ: 4:58am On Oct 14, 2019
Twonaira1:

I don't seem to get the installation right. I have done everything, the game is not installing.

Could you please break the process down in a simple step by step mode.

Thanks
Re: January update: Download Dream League Soccer 2020 Mod For Android (DLS 20) by Twonaira1: 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
Minjim:

Hahahaha... I actually won all matches and trophies available without losing a single match but yet to try the online gameplay.
Re: January update: Download Dream League Soccer 2020 Mod For Android (DLS 20) by PrinceJoeWan(m): 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
Waiting for testimonies b4 I used my data to download dat large file, I've downloaded countless DLS apps and all end up as crap!
Anyone who has downloaded this game and its working fine should Pls let us know!!

Thanks �
Re: January update: Download Dream League Soccer 2020 Mod For Android (DLS 20) by Minjim: 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
prodiG:

Ok. My phone is 4g . You can only play it on 4g.
Too bad.
Those guys are working some cheats I can't explain. Some guys with average progress like 63% and 77% will just come and beat me silly. Their will play as if it's 100% ,it's when the game is over I'll see 63% and star player

When all my players are above 90%
Re: January update: Download Dream League Soccer 2020 Mod For Android (DLS 20) by dguizman(m): 2:01am On Nov 04, 2019
can somebody help in this...my opponent ability went down all of a sudden..game is now very easy to play,I have been beating them them silly,and it is becoming boring...any help?
Re: January update: Download Dream League Soccer 2020 Mod For Android (DLS 20) by Urchman27(m): 8:09am On Nov 04, 2019
dguizman:
can somebody help in this...my opponent ability went down all of a sudden..game is now very easy to play,I have been beating them them silly,and it is becoming boring...any help?
Goan download pes2020
Re: January update: Download Dream League Soccer 2020 Mod For Android (DLS 20) by Ezehill(m): 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
Updated with new kits, Control
Re: January update: Download Dream League Soccer 2020 Mod For Android (DLS 20) by Ezehill(m): 11:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
Graphic enhanced

Players looks real
Re: January update: Download Dream League Soccer 2020 Mod For Android (DLS 20) by Twonaira1: 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2019
Minjim:

Yes I also play online mode on DLS. It's the most difficult so u need to get the strongest squad and even cheats unless others beat the hell out of u
Re: January update: Download Dream League Soccer 2020 Mod For Android (DLS 20) by Minjim: 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2019
Twonaira1:

Yes I also play online mode on DLS. It's the most difficult so u need to get the strongest squad and even cheats unless others beat the hell out of u

Tell me about it.
I've joined a DLS whatsapp group.
They share all the latest cheats
Re: January update: Download Dream League Soccer 2020 Mod For Android (DLS 20) by Twonaira1: 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2019
Minjim:

Tell me about it.
I've joined a DLS whatsapp group.
They share all the latest cheats
What's the Whatsapp group?
Re: January update: Download Dream League Soccer 2020 Mod For Android (DLS 20) by Minjim: 10:55pm On Dec 17, 2019
Twonaira1:

What's the Whatsapp group?

Add any of the Admins on WhatsApp, ask them to add u

Re: January update: Download Dream League Soccer 2020 Mod For Android (DLS 20) by charlesm91(m): 11:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
Minjim:

u right. That online na serious cheat Dey go on there and mtn 4g inconsistencies isn’t helping matters. The network slows the play and seems as if before I do something I’m almost a sec late in taking a shot or a pass. Besides I go see teams with over 95 ratings for all players. How person wan win against such?

1 Like

Re: January update: Download Dream League Soccer 2020 Mod For Android (DLS 20) by Minjim: 7:21am On Apr 23, 2020
charlesm91:
u right. That online na serious cheat Dey go on there and mtn 4g inconsistencies isn’t helping matters. The network slows the play and seems as if before I do something I’m almost a sec late in taking a shot or a pass. Besides I go see teams with over 95 ratings for all players. How person wan win against such?

There are coin cheats all over the internet.
Check out this website

https://www.gametube360.club/2020/01/profile-dat-save-game-data-dream-league-soccer-2019.html?m=1

(1) (2) (Reply)

TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 / Update On Mtn True Talk Plus Tariff Plan Now 20k/s / 5 Reasons To Steer Clear Of Umidigi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.