Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

UCL : Tottenham Hotspur Vs Inter Milan [3 - 1] On Tuesday 2nd November 2010 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL : Tottenham Hotspur Vs Inter Milan [3 - 1] On Tuesday 2nd November 2010 (3695 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Match

Tottenham: 64% (11 votes)
InterMilan: 35% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Manchester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd November 2014 / Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 2nd November 2013 / Arsenal Vs Liverpool (2 - 0) On 2nd November 2013 (2) (3) (4)

Re: UCL : Tottenham Hotspur Vs Inter Milan [3 - 1] On Tuesday 2nd November 2010 by didoflex(m): 10:22am On Nov 03, 2010
NOW EVERYONES TALKING ABOUT OUR BOY, shocked

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: UCL : Tottenham Hotspur Vs Inter Milan [3 - 1] On Tuesday 2nd November 2010 by chic2pimp(m): 11:15am On Nov 03, 2010
StarBoard:

True,but you have to realise that Inter as Italian champs have generally fared poorly against English opposition over time.Besides,Chelsea at the time were not Champions.When they met United in 2009 as EPL champs,they hardly mustered a shot at goal.I wouldn't call this a one-off,especially if you think that Spurs played for 80 mins with 10 men at the San Siro and lost by only one goal.Spurs are the better of the two sides over the two encounters.
Inter's recent Record in the champions league is nothing to write home about(save for their victory Last season),so their performance at white hart lane does not come as a suprise to me. They were only retorting back to their old ways. I still think it was a one off victory cuz the 4-3 at the san siro really flattered em'. Inter took their foot off the pedal after going 4 nil(Inter have done exactly the same thing In serie a this season. Go one nil up, then relax). That notwithstanding, Spurs were the better team over the two legs.

StarBoard:

But wait,isn't Maicon supposed to be the best right back in the world?Some folks will come and tell us how wack the EPL is when Rafael da Silva held his own against this Bale 3 days earlier.
This has got to top the Nani defilement of Clichy and Lahm last season. . .never see nanything like it before.
Maicon has always been a great attacking full back however he has never been a great defensive full back(a la Zanetti or Tassotti).
Re: UCL : Tottenham Hotspur Vs Inter Milan [3 - 1] On Tuesday 2nd November 2010 by chic2pimp(m): 11:24am On Nov 03, 2010
tkb417:

i cant remember talking about spurs
read again GARETH BALE
. . . But you said this
tkb417:

Serie A = bullchit!
Which is absolutely absurd considering the reigning UCL Champions ply their trade there.
tkb417:

dont lemme talk about how we spelt your club oh
berra go siddon
Don't lemme remind you of how long it would take for your team to reach our UCL Medal haul.
I'll siddon when you stop spewing poppycocks tongue
Re: UCL : Tottenham Hotspur Vs Inter Milan [3 - 1] On Tuesday 2nd November 2010 by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 03, 2010
chic2pimp:

Maicon has always been a great attacking full back however he has never been a great defensive full back(a la Zanetti or Tassotti).
Maicon was ranked as the best in the world right now,as in,presently.
I say "was" because after last night,he definitely can't be the best anymore.
I mean,how did it happen?
Re: UCL : Tottenham Hotspur Vs Inter Milan [3 - 1] On Tuesday 2nd November 2010 by chic2pimp(m): 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2010
StarBoard:

Maicon was ranked as the best in the world right now,as in,presently.
I say "was" because after last night,he definitely can't be the best anymore.
I mean,how did it happen?
Shortage of Quality RBs.
Alves(with little or no defensive attribute) is consistently being ranked amongst the best 3-4 RBs in the world. That on it's own tells the whole story.
Re: UCL : Tottenham Hotspur Vs Inter Milan [3 - 1] On Tuesday 2nd November 2010 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2010
chic2pimp:

Shortage of Quality RBs.
Alves(with little or no defensive attribute) is consistently being ranked amongst the best 3-4 RBs in the world. That on it's own tells the whole story.
Guess you're right.
Re: UCL : Tottenham Hotspur Vs Inter Milan [3 - 1] On Tuesday 2nd November 2010 by tkb417(m): 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2010
chic2pimp:

. . . But you said thisWhich is absolutely absurd considering the reigning UCL Champions ply their trade there.Don't lemme remind you of how long it would take for your team to reach our UCL Medal haul.
I'll siddon when you stop spewing poppycocks tongue
mumu

so who doesnt know serie A = shyte?
Re: UCL : Tottenham Hotspur Vs Inter Milan [3 - 1] On Tuesday 2nd November 2010 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2010
Just as i rightly predicted, 3 goals to Tottenham,with Van der vaart on the score sheet

move over TB Joshua grin
Re: UCL : Tottenham Hotspur Vs Inter Milan [3 - 1] On Tuesday 2nd November 2010 by chic2pimp(m): 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2010
tkb417:

mumu

so who doesnt know serie A = shyte?
Ode abi nah Suponu,

Serie A still has more Champions League and World Cup winners plying their trade in that league than the premier league.
Re: UCL : Tottenham Hotspur Vs Inter Milan [3 - 1] On Tuesday 2nd November 2010 by tkb417(m): 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2010
chic2pimp:

Ode abi nah Suponu,

Serie A still has more Champions League and World Cup winners plying their trade in that league than the premier league.

Mr dende

Your champion cannot play the 4th best team in England

thats what matters

if you bring UTD into this discussion, ill remind you of how they created goal scoring records against your teams
7-1 and errrmmm how many did we score against AC Milan?

twats
Re: UCL : Tottenham Hotspur Vs Inter Milan [3 - 1] On Tuesday 2nd November 2010 by dayokanu(m): 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2010
StarBoard:

This has got to top the Nani defilement of Clichy and Lahm last season. . .never see nanything like it before.

Bale was awesome last night he came close to matching Altintops Bleep of Evra. And Olic's orgy on the whole United defence from Carrick to Vidic and ferdinand.
Re: UCL : Tottenham Hotspur Vs Inter Milan [3 - 1] On Tuesday 2nd November 2010 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2010
dayokanu:

Bale was awesome last night he came close to matching Altintops Bleep of Evra. And Olic's sin assembly on the whole United defence from Carrick to Vidic and ferdinand.
Figment of your imagination.
Nani scored against Lahm with his back to goal on a 360 back-heel.
Nothing could be worse than that.
Re: UCL : Tottenham Hotspur Vs Inter Milan [3 - 1] On Tuesday 2nd November 2010 by dayokanu(m): 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2010
^^ Did you miss Olic's goals over the 2 legs. First one he had Evra, Vidic and Ferdinand dancing alanta

See the video of where ferdinand was holding the grass for support.

[flash=400,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/zldvn4XyhiU[/flash]

or vs Carrick where Carricks value dropped by 95%. Ever since that move who has heard about Carrick again. Olic cost Carrick a starting place at the World cup

[flash=400,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/5fecNbzEKUc&feature=related[/flash]
Re: UCL : Tottenham Hotspur Vs Inter Milan [3 - 1] On Tuesday 2nd November 2010 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2010
Before this epic game began, I valacious a.k.a nigerian octopus predicted 3-1 in favor of Tottenham, at exactly full time, the scores came to my prediction. what has anyone got to say about this Spurs for life! only true spurs fan like myself know their team well, white hart lane for life,
Re: UCL : Tottenham Hotspur Vs Inter Milan [3 - 1] On Tuesday 2nd November 2010 by tunde121oke: 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2010
how do i download the videos
Re: UCL : Tottenham Hotspur Vs Inter Milan [3 - 1] On Tuesday 2nd November 2010 by manmustwac(m): 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2010
@valacious
didn't know u were a spurs fan. Why haven't i ever seen you on the spurs thread?

UCL: Real Madrid Vs Apoel Nicosia (5 - 2) On 4th April 2012 / Chelsea Vs Birmingham [3-0] On Wednesday 27th January / Whats Wayne Bridge's Problem?